Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738496 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #600 on: January 17, 2018, 11:08:29 AM »

James

« Reply #601 on: January 17, 2018, 11:30:48 AM »
Betsy DeVos: Common Core is dead at U.S. Department of Education

WASHINGTON - U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos gave a far-ranging speech today in Washington at an American Enterprise Institute conference, “Bush-Obama School Reform: Lessons Learned.”

She announced the death of Common Core, at least in her federal agency.

DeVos also decried the federal government’s initiatives to improve education. “We saw two presidents from different political parties and philosophies take two different approaches. Federally mandated assessments. Federal money. Federal standards. All originated in Washington, and none solved the problem. Too many of America’s students are still unprepared,” she said.

And she touched on a favorite topic, school choice.

“Choice in education is not when a student picks a different classroom in this building or that building, uses this voucher or that tax-credit scholarship. "

http://www.wpxi.com/news/trending-now/betsy-devos-common-core-is-dead-at-us-department-of-education/685118228

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: January 17, 2018, 02:56:09 PM »

Trump at this pace is going to be at or near Reagan levels with all this winning. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: January 18, 2018, 05:41:16 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #606 on: January 18, 2018, 11:33:02 AM »
 ;)
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: January 18, 2018, 11:48:24 AM »
So do you like little boys wieners or not?

So, do you enjoy being a colossal bore?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: January 18, 2018, 11:56:01 AM »

I just read where Nancy Pelosi will be guest hosting a RuPaul drag queen show.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #609 on: January 18, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »

a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: January 18, 2018, 12:08:53 PM »

The issue is that you fail to denounce them.
In fact, YOU are the only one in that thread who REFUSED TO ADMIT PEDOPHILIA IS WRONG.
But, you spent plenty of keystrokes dancing around that admission by sympathizing with sickos.

THAT is what everyone in that thread got on you about, and the fact that you still can't comprehend (or, more likely choose to dodge) that fact shows you for the dumb nut YOU are.

You are just like Howard: you are completely incapable of directly answering a challenge. Rather, you side-step and deflect the issue to avoid (further) showing your true colors. You are a very weak individual with zero conviction. And, that is why nobody here respects you.

Pedophilia is not only wrong, it is disgusting. I am not now, nor have I ever been a pedophile.  Happy?

Everyone got on me? That's quite an overstatement.  A couple of idiots (like you) trolled me, plain and simple.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: January 18, 2018, 12:19:50 PM »
The title of this thread is Trump= winning.

Would you categorize this as winning? Ivanka was 23 years old when the 2004 interview took place. Sick!

In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.” Trump says yes. “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: “Can I say this? A piece of ass,” to which Trump responds with “Yeah.” In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka’s breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”Several of the clips feature Trump discussing Ivanka’s physique. In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.” Trump says yes. “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: “Can I say this? A piece of ass,” to which Trump responds with “Yeah.” In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka’s breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #612 on: January 18, 2018, 12:20:56 PM »
The title of this thread is Trump= winning.

Would you categorize this as winning? Ivanka was 23 years old when the 2004 interview took place. Sick!

In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.” Trump says yes. “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: “Can I say this? A piece of ass,” to which Trump responds with “Yeah.” In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka’s breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”Several of the clips feature Trump discussing Ivanka’s physique. In a September 2004 interview, Stern asks Trump if he can refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.” Trump says yes. “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” says Trump, and after a bit of back and forth, Stern asks: “Can I say this? A piece of ass,” to which Trump responds with “Yeah.” In an October 2006 interview, when Stern made a comment about Ivanka’s breasts and asked if she had gotten implants, Trump responded with, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous. She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”

Should be easy to find the video then.
a

James

« Reply #613 on: January 18, 2018, 12:24:47 PM »
Washington Free Beacon roasts tax cut naysayers in video montage:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: January 18, 2018, 12:41:35 PM »
Should be easy to find the video then.

Yup - Should be pretty easy to find on Youtube.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #615 on: January 18, 2018, 03:27:55 PM »
Pedophilia is not only wrong, it is disgusting. I am not now, nor have I ever been a pedophile.  Happy?

Everyone got on me? That's quite an overstatement.  A couple of idiots (like you) trolled me, plain and simple.

Ah… name calling: the last phase of sore losing.

I never once "called you" a pedo. That’s quite an overstatement.
But, no matter how you spin it, you refused to denounce the act/condition until now. Everyone but you is in agreement on that matter.

I will modify my avatar signature to reflect this very important update.
Happy?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #616 on: January 18, 2018, 03:44:20 PM »

But, no matter how you spin it, you refused to denounce the act/condition until now. Everyone but you is in agreement on that matter.

Happy?

:D
a

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #617 on: January 18, 2018, 04:50:30 PM »
Washington Free Beacon roasts tax cut naysayers in video montage:

Same assholes that told us the stock market was going to crash, the day Trump got elected. ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: January 18, 2018, 10:59:19 PM »

Irony.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #620 on: January 19, 2018, 04:35:46 AM »
Mulvaney requests no funding for Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/18/mulvaney-funding-consumer-bureau-cordray-345495

Every quarter, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau formally requests its operating funds from the Federal Reserve. Last quarter, former director Richard Cordray asked for $217.1 million. Cordray, an appointee of President Barack Obama, needed just $86.6 million the quarter before that. And Wednesday, President Donald Trump’s acting CFPB director, Mick Mulvaney, sent his first request to the Fed.

He requested zero.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: January 19, 2018, 05:11:02 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: January 19, 2018, 07:40:48 PM »

Happy?

Hmm, you seem to have forgotten to do the update. Maybe you like the term pedophile under your avatar.

Thank you for never calling me one and only insinuating that I was.  ::) You are not off the hook. 

Never have been a sore loser or even a loser for that matter.  If I was pissed off at you, you would cease to exist.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: January 20, 2018, 12:39:09 AM »
Hmm, you seem to have forgotten to do the update. Maybe you like the term pedophile under your avatar.

Thank you for never calling me one and only insinuating that I was.  ::) You are not off the hook. 

Never have been a sore loser or even a loser for that matter.  If I was pissed off at you, you would cease to exist.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #624 on: January 20, 2018, 07:17:25 AM »
If I was pissed off at you, you would cease to exist.
a