Author Topic: Pelosi Owned  (Read 5259 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Pelosi Owned
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2020, 10:27:39 AM »
It’s not the mask thing. It’s that she feels comfortable going to a hair salon. The woman is 80 years old. I thought this is very dangerous. It exposes with some of us here have been saying all along. It’s all a fucking fraud.

She is like 99% of other liberal communist marxists - a pos and worthless. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2020, 10:41:16 AM »
😂😂😂😂

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Nancy Pelosi said she was “set up” by the beauty parlor owner when she improperly had the salon opened (and didn’t wear a MASK!). Does anyone want a Speaker of the House who can be so easily SET UP?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2020, 10:57:05 AM »
😂😂😂😂

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Crazy Nancy Pelosi said she was “set up” by the beauty parlor owner when she improperly had the salon opened (and didn’t wear a MASK!). Does anyone want a Speaker of the House who can be so easily SET UP?

The salon owner is a Russian plant.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2020, 11:16:00 AM »
Show me one instance where any one on the right has taken your advice?  Also, her explanation isn't completely off the wall. 

"You can grab them by the pussy".  Rationalized as "locker room talk". 

At any rate, most the the far right on this board are still crying about Obama for God sakes.  4 years later and all the "winning" why constantly play the oppressed, victim?

I've seen many of the conservatives on this board express displeasure with various things Trump has done.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2020, 11:23:34 AM »
Show me one instance where any one on the right has taken your advice?  Also, her explanation isn't completely off the wall. 

"You can grab them by the pussy".  Rationalized as "locker room talk". 

At any rate, most the the far right on this board are still crying about Obama for God sakes.  4 years later and all the "winning" why constantly play the oppressed, victim?

It is fun to mock the gay muslim tranny and his husband.    :P :D ;)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2020, 12:45:21 PM »
The rioters and looters were setup.

They saw perfectly good businesses with merchandise in them and were tricked into smashing the windows, stealing everything inside and burning them down.

- Nancy Pelosi

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2020, 01:37:05 PM »
I've seen many of the conservatives on this board express displeasure with various things Trump has done.

I haven't. Enlighten me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2020, 01:40:01 PM »
I haven't. Enlighten me.

I’ve said that I don’t like him continually talking up the stock market because when it goes down then he has to own that as well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2020, 04:41:24 PM »
Dude, this one where the left should just say "yeah, that's bad" and move on, rather than defend it or try to draw equivalences.

Yeah, that's bad. Bad, bad Nancy! 

Defending things and drawing equivalences is something that the right are experts at doing. Where did you think the left learned it from?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2020, 04:45:49 PM »
CNN's Don Lemon calls out Pelosi over salon trip, knocks 'set-up' claim
Fox News ^ | September 02 2020 | Joseph A. Wulfsohn
Posted on 9/3/2020, 6:20:03 AM by knighthawk

CNN anchor Don Lemon offered a rare scolding of a Democrat, this time House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., over her controversial visit to a San Francisco hair salon in violation of state and local coronavirus ordinances.

In security footage obtained by Fox News and timestamped Monday at 3:08 p.m. PT, the California political powerhouse is seen walking through ESalonSF with wet hair, and without a mask. During an appearance on MSNBC that night, Pelosi criticized President Trump for giving his Republican National Convention acceptance speech before a live audience on the South Lawn at the White House.

On Wednesday, the top Democratic lawmaker accused the salon of "setting her up" and called on the struggling business to apologize to her.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Good for Don Lemon. Nancy needs a good scolding. Her claiming she was set up only compounds the problem. She, of all people, should know the COVID-19 rules.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2020, 08:41:31 PM »

Defending things and drawing equivalences is something that the right are experts at doing.

You just used an equivalency to defend accusations of using an equivalency.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2020, 08:42:05 PM »
I haven't. Enlighten me.

I'm not your google.
Y

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2020, 09:41:16 PM »
The salon owner is a Russian plant.

Not exactly !.

I admit it was me who set up that old BAG  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2020, 07:28:46 AM »
Not exactly !.

I admit it was me who set up that old BAG  ;D

Just remember folks, Hitler was also set up.

Hahahahaha, you couldn’t make up dumber shit than the liberals do if you tried.

It’s like building $240 websites. You’re just admitting to the world you’re a failure

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2020, 09:16:32 AM »
You just used an equivalency to defend accusations of using an equivalency.

Read it again. It is not a defense. It is a statement. What makes you think I need to defend what I say?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2021, 07:17:56 AM »
Pelosi Says Her Grandchildren Don’t Say Open Sesame, They Say Open Biden (Video)
Red State Nation ^ | 03.05.2021 | Ann Stossel
Posted on 3/5/2021, 8:50:35 AM

Every year, the House Democrat Caucus holds an Issues Conference in the early spring, and this year was the same save for one glaring difference.

Thanks to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, this year’s conference turned into a stunningly sycophantic and horrifyingly cringe ode to President Joe Biden.

During the Speaker’s remarks, after being introduced by Congresswoman Angie Craig of Minnesota, she told a strange story about her grandchildren and Joe Biden.

Pelosi remarked that her 4 and 5-year-old grandsons were “longtime friends of Joe Biden” and that they “love him.”

Pelosi said she was taking the children to see Biden at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in 2013 and “they were so excited to see him because they’d heard so much about him from their cousins.”

She also described how the children have a ‘magic word’ and it is “open Biden.”

Full remarks below.

My husband, Paul always says, ‘I just wonder how long into a speech it will be before Nancy starts talking about her grandchildren.’ Our grandchildren, my grandchildren, have for many, many years, been longtime friends of Joe Biden. They have a range in age, but all of them love Joe Biden. But let me tell you one story,

I think was like 2013, four and five year old, two of mine, Paul and Thomas. We were at an event, the DCCC in New York, and Joe Biden was the keynote speaker. They were so excited to see him because they’d heard so much about him from their cousins. And they met him they talked about pets and things like that. And afterward, after the luncheon was over, I took them got candy. Don’t tell their mom. I took them for candy at a place, Dylan’s in New York, where they have sort of like swinging doors. You have to get through the doors from one part of the store to the next. So, here they are, the place is packed and jammed. Kids are making all this noise over there on the side. And all of a sudden, I hear them pronounce, ‘In order to open these doors, we do not say open sesame, we say “Open Biden.” That’s our magic word.’

Open Biden? I love it.

Video below:

Link

Pelosi’s grandkids being super-excited about meeting Joe Biden and going to a restaurant with swinging doors and “Open Biden” was their “magic word” to open the doors. Really?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2021, 01:18:15 PM »
Her 4 and 5 year old grandsons were "longtime friends" with Biden.

That's creepy as fuck. And she's bragging about it.

Who brags about creepy stuff like this.

That's probably the password to get into his bedroom. ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2021, 03:28:16 PM »
Her 4 and 5 year old grandsons were "longtime friends" with Biden.

That's creepy as fuck. And she's bragging about it.

Who brags about creepy stuff like this.

That's probably the password to get into his bedroom. ;D

Creepy is in the eye of the beholder.  There must be "things".

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2021, 04:42:48 PM »
Creepy is in the eye of the beholder.  There must be "things".

How many 4/5 year old boys are you longtime friends with old abe? ;D

I am uncomfortable having a pedophile as a President, so there may be "things".

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2021, 03:50:16 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2021, 09:55:42 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2021, 01:19:25 PM »
Nancy and Paul Pelosi Making Millions in Stock Trades in Companies She Actively Regulates

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is the sixth-richest member of Congress, according to the most recent financial disclosure statements filed in 2019. As the California Democrat has risen through party ranks and obtained more and more political power, her personal wealth has risen right along with it. Pelosi “has seen her wealth increase to nearly $115 million from $41 million in 2004,” reports the transparency non-profit group Open Secrets. Even by the standards of wealth that define that legislative body — "more than half of those in Congress are millionaires” — the wealth and lifestyle of the long-time liberal politician and most powerful lawmaker in Washington are lavish.

And ever since ascending to the top spot in the House, Pelosi and her husband, Paul, keep getting richer and richer. Much of their added wealth is due to extremely lucrative and "lucky” decisions about when to buy and sell stocks and options in the very industries and companies over which Pelosi, as House Speaker, exercises enormous and direct influence.

The sector in which the Pelosis most frequently buy and sell stocks is, by far, the Silicon Valley tech industry. Close to 75% of the Pelosis’ stock trading over the last two years has been in Big Tech: more than $33 million worth of trading. That has happened as major legislation is pending before the House, controlled by the Committees Pelosi oversees, which could radically reshape the industry and laws that govern the very companies in which she and her husband most aggressively trade.

To underscore the towering conflict of interest at the heart of Speaker Pelosi's self-enrichment, consider the company in which the Pelosis traded most often: Apple. Buying and selling in that one company accounted for 17.7% of the Pelosis’ overall trading volume. And yet, during this same period, Pelosi held at least one private conversation with Apple CEO Tim Cook about the state of Apple and possible effects on the company from various pending bills to reform Silicon Valley.

On June 22, The New York Times reported on “a forceful and wide-ranging pushback by the tech industry since the [antitrust reform] proposals were announced this month.” In particular, “executives, lobbyists, and more than a dozen think tanks and advocacy groups paid by tech companies have swarmed Capitol offices, called and emailed lawmakers and their staff members, and written letters arguing there will be dire consequences for the industry and the country if the ideas become law.” But one of the most important steps taken against these bills was a personal call placed by Apple's CEO directly to Pelosi:

In the days after lawmakers introduced legislation that could break the dominance of tech companies, Apple’s chief executive, Tim Cook, called Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other members of Congress to deliver a warning.  When Mr. Cook asked for a delay in the Judiciary Committee’s process of considering the bills, Ms. Pelosi pushed him to identify specific policy objections to the measures, said one of the people.

Sources who refused to be identified tried to convince the Times’ reporters that "Ms. Pelosi pushed back on Mr. Cook’s concerns about the bills.” But in doing so, they confirmed the rather crucial fact that Pelosi was having personal, private conversations with the CEO of a company in which she and her husband were heavily invested and off of which they were making millions of dollars in personal wealth. And Pelosi, according to the report, asked Cook what changes were needed to avoid harming Apple and other Silicon Valley giants. Can even the hardest-core Democratic partisan loyalist justify this blatant conflict of interest and self-dealing?

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/nancy-and-paul-pelosi-making-millions

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2021, 03:21:04 PM »

Nancy and Paul Pelosi Making Millions in Stock Trades in Companies She Actively Regulates

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is the sixth-richest member of Congress, according to the most recent financial disclosure statements filed in 2019. As the California Democrat has risen through party ranks and obtained more and more political power, her personal wealth has risen right along with it. Pelosi “has seen her wealth increase to nearly $115 million from $41 million in 2004,” reports the transparency non-profit group Open Secrets. Even by the standards of wealth that define that legislative body — "more than half of those in Congress are millionaires” — the wealth and lifestyle of the long-time liberal politician and most powerful lawmaker in Washington are lavish.

And ever since ascending to the top spot in the House, Pelosi and her husband, Paul, keep getting richer and richer. Much of their added wealth is due to extremely lucrative and "lucky” decisions about when to buy and sell stocks and options in the very industries and companies over which Pelosi, as House Speaker, exercises enormous and direct influence.

The sector in which the Pelosis most frequently buy and sell stocks is, by far, the Silicon Valley tech industry. Close to 75% of the Pelosis’ stock trading over the last two years has been in Big Tech: more than $33 million worth of trading. That has happened as major legislation is pending before the House, controlled by the Committees Pelosi oversees, which could radically reshape the industry and laws that govern the very companies in which she and her husband most aggressively trade.

To underscore the towering conflict of interest at the heart of Speaker Pelosi's self-enrichment, consider the company in which the Pelosis traded most often: Apple. Buying and selling in that one company accounted for 17.7% of the Pelosis’ overall trading volume. And yet, during this same period, Pelosi held at least one private conversation with Apple CEO Tim Cook about the state of Apple and possible effects on the company from various pending bills to reform Silicon Valley.

On June 22, The New York Times reported on “a forceful and wide-ranging pushback by the tech industry since the [antitrust reform] proposals were announced this month.” In particular, “executives, lobbyists, and more than a dozen think tanks and advocacy groups paid by tech companies have swarmed Capitol offices, called and emailed lawmakers and their staff members, and written letters arguing there will be dire consequences for the industry and the country if the ideas become law.” But one of the most important steps taken against these bills was a personal call placed by Apple's CEO directly to Pelosi:

In the days after lawmakers introduced legislation that could break the dominance of tech companies, Apple’s chief executive, Tim Cook, called Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other members of Congress to deliver a warning.  When Mr. Cook asked for a delay in the Judiciary Committee’s process of considering the bills, Ms. Pelosi pushed him to identify specific policy objections to the measures, said one of the people.

Sources who refused to be identified tried to convince the Times’ reporters that "Ms. Pelosi pushed back on Mr. Cook’s concerns about the bills.” But in doing so, they confirmed the rather crucial fact that Pelosi was having personal, private conversations with the CEO of a company in which she and her husband were heavily invested and off of which they were making millions of dollars in personal wealth. And Pelosi, according to the report, asked Cook what changes were needed to avoid harming Apple and other Silicon Valley giants. Can even the hardest-core Democratic partisan loyalist justify this blatant conflict of interest and self-dealing?

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/nancy-and-paul-pelosi-making-millions

This stuff reeks to high heaven.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2021, 05:33:56 PM »
This stuff reeks to high heaven.
It sure does. Damn evil bitch.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2021, 05:45:49 PM »
someone here should post what laws or Congressional rules that she broke

every single person in Congress likely owns stock in companies in sectors that they may also "regulate"

There are rules and laws

Let me know if she broke any

If you need an example to given you some ideas try this one

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/17/chris-collins-sentenced-to-26-months-for-insider-trading-tip.html