Author Topic: Pennsylvania  (Read 4884 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Pennsylvania
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2021, 06:33:40 PM »
Quiet, boy

So no answer to him?  Why is NOBODY surprised?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2021, 07:13:59 PM »
So no answer to him?  Why is NOBODY surprised?

Nope, just going to continue to watch both you and Straw make asses of yourselves

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2021, 04:41:03 PM »
I am a Democrat. I am not panicked about this (whatever it is) because it will change nothing in regards to the election.

This isn't about changing the outcome of the 2020 election.  Biden was elected president and that isn't going to change.  It's about identifying and correcting problems for future elections.  These audits are a good thing because they will help identify issues that need to be fixed. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2021, 04:55:31 PM »
This isn't about changing the outcome of the 2020 election.  Biden was elected president and that isn't going to change.  It's about identifying and correcting problems for future elections.  These audits are a good thing because they will help identify issues that need to be fixed.

You can say this a million times and they still wouldn’t get it

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2021, 06:22:09 PM »
Nope, just going to continue to watch both you and Straw make asses of yourselves

Translation : You won't answer because you can't.  No surprise.  Little man, little excuses.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2021, 06:31:56 PM »
Post the link to this then we can go over it

Lazy ass, find it yourself if you want to dispute this list. I say the list is accurate, if you say none of this or even some of it isn't true post proof of that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2021, 06:37:34 PM »
Lazy ass, find it yourself if you want to dispute this list. I say the list is accurate, if you say none of this or even some of it isn't true post proof of that.

It is accurate.  Not matter what you post, coachy will just attack the source of it and not say a damn word about the content.  He's stupid like that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2021, 06:43:32 PM »
It is accurate.  Not matter what you post, coachy will just attack the source of it and not say a damn word about the content.  He's stupid like that.

Or dumb like a fox.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2021, 06:55:26 PM »

I dare you to say this to Trump.

Just for laughs, read this lengthy interview Trump agreed to with Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker for their book I Alone Can Fix It, https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/the-feverish-mind-of-trump-after-leaving-the-white-house This was two months after Trump moved to Mar-a-largo. Wonder if he's say anything different today. Somehow, I kind of doubt it. More like he's doubled down licking his wounds and blaming everyone but himself for his failures. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2021, 06:55:51 PM »

Wait? You take the time to find the article, cut and paste and don’t post the link but you call me lazy? HHahahahahha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2021, 07:14:23 PM »
Wait? You take the time to find the article, cut and paste and don’t post the link but you call me lazy? HHahahahahha

Come on Coach, why should I do all the work for you? I found out more than I would have ever imagined about his bad policies, thanks to you challenging me. I'm pretty sure you know I didn't just make up that list off the top of my head....that really would have been too much of an effort, even for me. Here's a hint, what I posted is just a small part of a list of 100 negative Trump proposals/policies in his first 100 days.

Anyway, if I did post the link, you'd dispute the source instead of the content. Prove he didn't make those proposals and we can talk about it. No matter who made the list, Trump either proposed these things or he did not. I say he did.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2021, 07:31:38 PM »
I dare you to say this to Trump.

Just for laughs, read this lengthy interview Trump agreed to with Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker for their book I Alone Can Fix It, https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/the-feverish-mind-of-trump-after-leaving-the-white-house This was two months after Trump moved to Mar-a-largo. Wonder if he's say anything different today. Somehow, I kind of doubt it. More like he's doubled down licking his wounds and blaming everyone but himself for his failures.

I decline your dare.  I have internet ADD.  What point are you trying to make with the lengthy interview?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2021, 07:44:11 PM »
I decline your dare.  I have internet ADD.  What point are you trying to make with the lengthy interview?

....from Vanity Fair

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2021, 08:05:34 PM »
....from Vanity Fair

Yeah.  lol  I made it through the first few paragraphs.  Incredibly partisan. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2021, 12:20:18 AM »

Why do you think I am trying make a point. I just thought it was interesting and humorous. Did Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker quote Trump? Seems like they did. If he didn't give that interview or say what they quote him as saying, he could and probably would sue them. No doubt there is much more in their book, 'I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year' considering it is almost 600 pages long.     

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2021, 12:30:58 AM »
....from Vanity Fair

It is not like it was written by Vanity Fair. The magazine published an excerpt from the book 'I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year' by Carol Leonnig, Philip Rucker. It is currently a #1 best seller. $28. in paperback.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2021, 08:49:34 PM »
Why do you think I am trying make a point. I just thought it was interesting and humorous. Did Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker quote Trump? Seems like they did. If he didn't give that interview or say what they quote him as saying, he could and probably would sue them. No doubt there is much more in their book, 'I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year' considering it is almost 600 pages long.   

Because there is a point to everything you post.  Unless you're trolling.   

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2021, 10:01:30 AM »

You're a reasonable , analytical man, BUT, we know what the real hype is.

Fact is , most hardcore Trumpers helping to fund this AZ audit deal, don't think Trump lost.
 BOTH sides us hot button issue political stunts to get their base ginned up.
Then comes the fund raiser email blast to make $$ and complete the grift.

The recent Texas state dem legislators flying to DC comes to mind as well.

They can "say" it's about going to congress, but we KNOW it's a political stunt, like the AZ audit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2021, 10:07:11 AM »
You're a reasonable , analytical man, BUT, we know what the real hype is.

Fact is , most hardcore Trumpers helping to fund this AZ audit deal, don't think Trump lost.
 BOTH sides us hot button issue political stunts to get their base ginned up.
Then comes the fund raiser email blast to make $$ and complete the grift.

The recent Texas state dem legislators flying to DC comes to mind as well.

They can "say" it's about going to congress, but we KNOW it's a political stunt, like the AZ audit.

So you think the numbers were just pulled out of their asses

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2021, 01:31:05 PM »
So you think the numbers were just pulled out of their asses

YES!  ;)  It's called political spin, and they all do it.

This is why I'm more into watching sports , then politics.

After every major debate, they media gets comments from the "spin room".
There, every team declares victory for their candidate.  ::)

In sports, when the game ends, the scoreboard determines  the winner.