Author Topic: Pennsylvania  (Read 4839 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Pennsylvania
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2021, 06:10:51 AM »
I did three days ago, Junior. Keep up

Three days later still no results?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2021, 08:55:32 AM »
Three days later still no results?

exactly.... how I heard they postponed it till August sometime or something..

Big guy to keep taking "donations" from all these republicans..

all about getting $$$$$ fooling R voters into thinking something is going to change

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2021, 12:09:28 PM »
exactly.... how I heard they postponed it till August sometime or something..

Big guy to keep taking "donations" from all these republicans..

all about getting $$$$$ fooling R voters into thinking something is going to change

Well they ARE this stupid.  Look how Bannon scammed them on the wall building donations. :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2021, 08:30:05 PM »
hahahaha

---
One of the three Pennsylvania counties asked to provide access to voting machines for a Republican lawmaker's probe of the 2020 election has decided it cannot comply due to a directive from the state's top election official, the county's solicitor told Reuters.

Tioga County's three Republican commissioners met on Tuesday and determined that acting Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid was within her authority in directing counties not to allow third parties to access their election equipment.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2021, 08:54:16 PM »
Well they ARE this stupid.  Look how Bannon scammed them on the wall building donations. :D

The case was dismissed....keep up, Benito

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2021, 07:51:07 AM »
The case was dismissed....keep up, Benito

The AZ case "was not dismissed".  Whatever case you are referring to since only your retarded self knows.  Everyone else is discussing the AZ audit with no results yet.  But hey... since it is dismissed, maybe you can :

"Prove it".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2021, 08:04:58 AM »
The AZ case "was not dismissed".  Whatever case you are referring to since only your retarded self knows.  Everyone else is discussing the AZ audit with no results yet.  But hey... since it is dismissed, maybe you can :

"Prove it".

I meant Bannon and you damn well know it hack

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2021, 08:14:38 AM »

I thought Mexico was going to pay for that wall?

He was in office for 4 years and not much actual WALL was built.
I guess it's an invisible wall or his claim was fake news?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2021, 02:25:52 PM »
I meant Bannon and you damn well know it hack

I have no idea what your retarded little ass means.  Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time posting bullshit and lies you could articulate a proper response.  Or at least learn to work the QUOTE button properly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2021, 02:54:34 PM »
I have no idea what your retarded little ass means.  Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time posting bullshit and lies you could articulate a proper response.  Or at least learn to work the QUOTE button properly.

Doesn’t surprise because you’re just that fucking stupid....reminds me eerily of Strawman on

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2021, 04:50:50 PM »
:)

Well apparently that's not going too well since officials in Republican-leaning Tioga County, Pennsylvania, refused to turn over election materials.

Since the Republican party appears to be split on these audits and other post election goings on, do you think that will hurt their chances of getting Republicans elected to office in the 2022 midterms and even more so 2024 General election?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2021, 05:01:06 PM »

Prime after admitting 'caulk-sukkin'-><-GetBiggers

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2021, 05:11:48 PM »
Doesn’t surprise because you’re just that fucking stupid....reminds me eerily of Strawman on

Says the person that can’t quote or reply correctly.  Can’t even finish a sentence either it seems. Little man, little mind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2021, 08:06:46 PM »
Says the person that can’t quote or reply correctly.  Can’t even finish a sentence either it seems. Little man, little mind.

Sure...you coming to California anytime soon?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2021, 08:23:55 PM »

Why?  You can’t travel with your step stool?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2021, 10:34:10 PM »
No answer to the AZ results inquiry?

Here is some:

Arizona audit reportedly found 'potentially thousands' of duplicated ballots without serial numbers
State Senate hearing sought to assess current findings of audit.
By Daniel Payne
Updated: July 16, 2021

Astate official in Arizona on Thursday said the state Senate's audit of Maricopa County's 2020 election results revealed "potentially thousands" of missing serial numbers on ballot copies that had been duplicated from damaged originals.

In the state Senate hearing on Thursday, Senate Liaison Ken Bennett described the process by which election workers duplicate a ballot. "If a ballot gets damaged and has to be sent to duplication, there is a very specific process in the [state] elections procedure manual," he said. That process involves applying matching serial numbers to both original and duplicated ballots.

"We found, I would have to say, thousands of duplicate ballots where those serial numbers are not on them," he said. "And so it has created great difficulty to try to match up a duplicated ballot to its duplicate."

Bennett said many serial numbers were applied with a "dot-matrix printer" atop border lines around the ballot, a mixup which "made for some very difficult matching of duplicated ballots and their duplicates."

"One of the most important things you need to do when you duplicate ballots is reflect the serial number on [the two ballots] so that you can do two main things," he said. "One, make sure you have one for every one of the other and two, make sure that you can look at the votes reflected on the duplicated ballot to make sure they reflected those correctly from the ballot that was damaged and was duplicated."

During his testimony, state Senate President Karen Fann asked Bennet: "If the corresponding numbers aren't on there, how would you know whether it was duplicated once or ten times?" To which Bennett responded: "You wouldn't."

The ongoing Maricopa audit is expected to continue for a few more weeks.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/arizona-audit-reportedly-found-potentially-thousands-duplicate-ballots

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2021, 08:48:46 AM »

C'mon Coach, a veiled threat over some posting exchange is crazy.
It's like me saying ; " Come  to Georgia, we have concealed carry laws."  ;)

Unless someone tries to break into my house or harm my wife, I'd never shoot anyone.

If you ever  get THAT upset,  take a deep breath, laugh and take a little break from posting.

I know, I know, I know ; you are passionate about your politics.
Nothing wrong with that , just keep things in perspective and remember this is an internet forum.

On a serious note, I hope all is going well in your personal and business life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2021, 11:46:20 AM »
Here is some:

Arizona audit reportedly found 'potentially thousands' of duplicated ballots without serial numbers
State Senate hearing sought to assess current findings of audit.
By Daniel Payne
Updated: July 16, 2021

Astate official in Arizona on Thursday said the state Senate's audit of Maricopa County's 2020 election results revealed "potentially thousands" of missing serial numbers on ballot copies that had been duplicated from damaged originals.

In the state Senate hearing on Thursday, Senate Liaison Ken Bennett described the process by which election workers duplicate a ballot. "If a ballot gets damaged and has to be sent to duplication, there is a very specific process in the [state] elections procedure manual," he said. That process involves applying matching serial numbers to both original and duplicated ballots.

"We found, I would have to say, thousands of duplicate ballots where those serial numbers are not on them," he said. "And so it has created great difficulty to try to match up a duplicated ballot to its duplicate."

Bennett said many serial numbers were applied with a "dot-matrix printer" atop border lines around the ballot, a mixup which "made for some very difficult matching of duplicated ballots and their duplicates."

"One of the most important things you need to do when you duplicate ballots is reflect the serial number on [the two ballots] so that you can do two main things," he said. "One, make sure you have one for every one of the other and two, make sure that you can look at the votes reflected on the duplicated ballot to make sure they reflected those correctly from the ballot that was damaged and was duplicated."

During his testimony, state Senate President Karen Fann asked Bennet: "If the corresponding numbers aren't on there, how would you know whether it was duplicated once or ten times?" To which Bennett responded: "You wouldn't."

The ongoing Maricopa audit is expected to continue for a few more weeks.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/arizona-audit-reportedly-found-potentially-thousands-duplicate-ballots

Another few weeks before the audit concludes, presumably with results reported accurately not long after that. I can hardly wait, (seriously). With all these delays, the audit begins to look suspicious. Some Republicans hope for results that prove fraud or widescale human error in the Maricopa County election process which they will use to justify audits in other battleground states.  Republicans instigated the audit and used donations and a small sum of money from their coffers to pay for it. If they don't get the results they hoped for, they may reject the audit altogether. This happens all the time in business, so why not in politics.

It makes no difference that overturning the election will not happen. All these audits need do is sow seeds of doubt, which Trump or whichever Republicans run for office in both 2022 and 2024 will heavily campaign on. Trump can continue to maintain that the election was stolen from him, therefore voters must give him back the office....kind of like a 'better late than never' reinstatement. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2021, 11:58:14 AM »
Another few weeks before the audit concludes, presumably with results reported accurately not long after that. I can hardly wait, (seriously). With all these delays, the audit begins to look suspicious. Some Republicans hope for results that prove fraud or widescale human error in the Maricopa County election process which they will use to justify audits in other battleground states.  Republicans instigated the audit and used donations and a small sum of money from their coffers to pay for it. If they don't get the results they hoped for, they may reject the audit altogether. This happens all the time in business, so why not in politics.

It makes no difference that overturning the election will not happen. All these audits need do is sow seeds of doubt, which Trump or whichever Republicans run for office in both 2022 and 2024 will heavily campaign on. Trump can continue to maintain that the election was stolen from him, therefore voters must give him back the office....kind of like a 'better late than never' reinstatement.

I think everyone should want to know whether there was fraud, mistakes, etc. and how we can prevent those issues from recurring.  That's why I think the audit is a good thing.

What's interesting is how Democrats are in a panic over this, when they pushed that phony Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate crap for his entire presidency.  They were concerned about "Russia hacking our election" in 2016, but created the "big lie" narrative in 2020 to shutdown any questions whatsoever about the election. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2021, 12:03:33 PM »
I think everyone should want to know whether there was fraud, mistakes, etc. and how we can prevent those issues from recurring.  That's why I think the audit is a good thing.

What's interesting is how Democrats are in a panic over this, when they pushed that phony Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate crap for his entire presidency.  They were concerned about "Russia hacking our election" in 2016, but created the "big lie" narrative in 2020 to shutdown any questions whatsoever about the election.

Thats the thing... right now..

Go on social media and post about Russia/Trump colluding to win 2016 and stole the election

Then

Go on social media and post about Biden/Dominion/whatever colluded to win 2020 and stole the election

Wait 10 minutes

Guess which post will be removed and which will stay?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2021, 12:19:20 PM »
Thats the thing... right now..

Go on social media and post about Russia/Trump colluding to win 2016 and stole the election

Then

Go on social media and post about Biden/Dominion/whatever colluded to win 2020 and stole the election

Wait 10 minutes

Guess which post will be removed and which will stay?

Spot on.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2021, 01:48:47 PM »
So what does anyone really think they are going to reverse the election results hell no it's just more investigations to waste more money kind of like the libs investigating the protest at the Capital. Can we stop wasting millions on pointless investigations????

It is a waste of money. Don't know about this audit, but the one in Arizona has supposedly, primarily been funded by individual donations to the Republican party and specifically Trump's campaign funds.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2021, 01:53:19 PM »
Correct.  You would think if people are confident in the results that they would welcome an audit.

As long as it is paid for with donations. I'm not excited to have my tax dollars fund these questionable audits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2021, 02:24:08 PM »
As long as it is paid for with donations. I'm not excited to have my tax dollars fund these questionable audits.

What matters to me is methodology and results.  I'm not going to call anything "questionable" or accurate until I see what they come up with and how they got there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2021, 02:34:40 PM »
Who, specifically, are the "hacks" you are referring to?

Clear Ballot Group, a company that has done 200 audits in the last 13 years sent a bid to do the Arizona audit. Keir Holeman, the company vice president, says he never heard back. Instead the little known group, Cyber Ninjas’ was hired to do the job. The Florida-based cybersecurity firm has existed in some form since at least 2014, this is the group's first ever election audit. Doug Logan is the Chief Executive. The address is 242 S Wa Blvd 160 Sarasota, FL 34236 United States, phone; 1-812-369-4120 reaches an answering machine or call 941-3-NINJAS (No matter which option you press 3,4 or 5 all you can do is leave a message for Doug Logan.
www.cyberninjas.com

Doug Logan has a very interesting resumé. https://www.businessinsider.com/doug-logan-cyber-ninjas-arizona-audit-election-conspiracy-theory-film-2021-6

Is Cyber Ninjas' a hack? -Don't know. The company is sure an interesting choice for an audit though.