Author Topic: Note to berserker  (Read 5385 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: Note to berserker
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »
wow this thread degrated...  Come on fellas... Most everyone is doing a pretty good job here.  This board has been a lot of fun.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, it's politics and you can't expect shit to not get heated sometimes... It's all good... We have some fun mixed in with the crossfire... chill chill  ;D

I thought we were having fun!  That was my A-material :(
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »
I thought we were having fun!  That was my A-material :(
Look Bruce, I want this to be fun, but it's going to get heated sometimes... it's all politics... It's cool... Believe it or not, I don't have anything against you... I personally think this board has been great and you've been a dang good member in this forum... end of story ;)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 09:26:43 PM »
Look Bruce, I want this to be fun, but it's going to get heated sometimes... it's all politics... It's cool... Believe it or not, I don't have anything against you... I personally think this board has been great and you've been a dang good member in this forum... end of story ;)

Aww shucks, glad to know someone appreciates me, anyway.  The heated stuff is fine, it's just name-calling and abuse that I frown upon.  I think we're all better than the grade-school stuff.
Thread Killer

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 09:29:41 PM »
Can I be middle mod if Ozmo is involved in some kind of freak accident?  ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 09:34:08 PM »
Aww shucks, glad to know someone appreciates me, anyway.  The heated stuff is fine, it's just name-calling and abuse that I frown upon.  I think we're all better than the grade-school stuff.
I didn't call you a name. :P  But I have Beach Bum ;D  You took my attack on right wing pundits far to serious... I'm guessing you thought I was calling you a retard, that was nowhere near the intention of that post.  There was no intention of attacking you.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 09:46:10 PM »
I didn't call you a name. :P  But I have Beach Bum ;D  You took my attack on right wing pundits far to serious... I'm guessing you thought I was calling you a retard, that was nowhere near the intention of that post.  There was no intention of attacking you.

Nah, it wasn't that I felt vilified myself, it's just that I'd rather see people argue with logic rather than taunts.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 10:04:11 PM »
Nah, it wasn't that I felt vilified myself, it's just that I'd rather see people argue with logic rather than taunts.
honest to god, I did not mean to taunt you by saying that.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 05:49:55 AM »
Yeah we all love Bruce..yada yada yada....Bruce for president :P. Actually I'm glad he's here, he articulates our side of things pretty well, much better then I do sometimes since I'd rather club old 240 over the head like a baby seal. Berserk and I made peace a long time ago. He now understand that he wil be forced into a Gulag when I take over and has come to terms with sleeping with a man to keep warm.  ;D
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 05:57:59 AM »
Yeah we all love Bruce..yada yada yada....Bruce for president :P. Actually I'm glad he's here, he articulates our side of things pretty well, much better then I do sometimes since I'd rather club old 240 over the head like a baby seal. Berserk and I made peace a long time ago. He now understand that he wil be forced into a Gulag when I take over and has come to terms with sleeping with a man to keep warm.  ;D
Bullshit mother fucker...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 06:03:05 AM »
Just for that I'm not stamping ur papers...Good morning Dick :P
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 06:28:06 AM »
Just for that I'm not stamping ur papers...Good morning Dick :P
Good evening that is ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 07:33:52 AM »

Don't hold your breath.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2007, 10:24:59 AM »
Don't hold your breath.   :)
Quit baiting people and you'll probably not receive so many flamings from people... ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2007, 10:37:53 AM »
Quit baiting people and you'll probably not receive so many flamings from people... ::)

Oh be quiet.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2007, 10:57:37 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 10:28:15 AM »
wow this thread degrated...  Come on fellas... Most everyone is doing a pretty good job here.  This board has been a lot of fun.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, it's politics and you can't expect shit to not get heated sometimes... It's all good... We have some fun mixed in with the crossfire... chill chill   ;D

I don't know why... but hearing these last two words coming from Berserker just cracks me up SO MUCH!  ;D

I see you found your inner UPS guy.  ;)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 10:37:42 AM »
I don't know why... but hearing these last two words coming from Berserker just cracks me up SO MUCH!  ;D

I see you found your inner UPS guy.  ;)
I think I've always mixed a little funny between my meltdowns... Now take someone like Nordic.... No funny... ever... ;D