Getbig Misc Too Board > 2009 IFBB Contests Info & Threads

Olympia: Jay Trash-Talking Dexter: Oh, Snap!

<< < (2/11) > >>

theworm:
i really think Jay is gonna win this year.

jayfromeurope:
Dex has done nothing to bbing and he is an arrogant asshole.

#1 Klaus fan:

--- Quote from: tendonitis on August 30, 2009, 11:28:17 AM ---I really wish the fridge would just shut up and go away.  No one has been given more gifts than him.

--- End quote ---

He is pretty much gone after this years Olympia...I count on it.

Ex Coelis:

--- Quote from: #1 Klaus fan on August 30, 2009, 11:36:15 AM ---He is pretty much gone after this years Olympia...I count on it.

--- End quote ---

Jay: I know what I need to do and my back is against the wall. This is it for Jay Cutler.

FLEX: Are you saying this will be your last Olympia if you don't win?

Jay: No. But this is it. Any credibility that I have walking on the Olympia stage and expecting to win, it's this year. If I can't pull this shit off being my best, I ain't doing it. It's over for me if I can't win this show this year. I'm gonna be written off as a former, just another contender at this point of probably not winning, but maybe still being in the mix.

PIP

divcom:
jay is a fool.  win or not he can still keep cash in his acct like ronnie, is still the most marketable of the top 10 guys.  he probably has another arnold or two wins under his belt.

dex is just a setup for heath...so ami could say they were moving towards more narrow and small bodies. 

if kai has passed phil...dex gets number 2 or jay pulls a rabbit and gets 3. 

kai is a fun guy ala ronnie but his freak stuff kills him in the end.  he could rule the arnold and say f##k.  the cheque is still good.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version