Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (805/1182) > >>

Humble Narcissist:
Of course that's the goal of the Left. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Look at gay marriage. Now we have drag queen story hour. The slippery slope is real.

jude2:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on June 10, 2022, 09:24:47 PM ---Wouldn't vote for him again unless it came down to Biden Vs. Trump. I agree, he's well past his productive years and it's more common than not that at that age you aren't as sharp as you once were. I would hesitate voting for anyone over 70 unless it was a huge lesser of 2 evils scenario

--- End quote ---
you would really vote for the demented old man again? WTF

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on June 10, 2022, 09:24:47 PM ---Wouldn't vote for him again unless it came down to Biden Vs. Trump. I agree, he's well past his productive years and it's more common than not that at that age you aren't as sharp as you once were. I would hesitate voting for anyone over 70 unless it was a huge lesser of 2 evils scenario

--- End quote ---
You think the country is better under Biden than it was under Trump? By what standard?

Soul Crusher:

Dos Equis:

--- End quote ---

Seriously bro?  This isn't about him being well past his productive years or not being as sharp, it's about the noticeable, undeniable steep mental decline and confusion, along with his horrendous decision making.  There is no way you are actually watching this man speak and not seeing what everyone else is seeing.  Also, this man is directly responsible for the deaths of numerous service members and civilians in Afghanistan, people that would still be alive if Trump were POTUS.  Love him or hate, you cannot reasonably compare their actual domestic and foreign policy decisions and accomplishments. 

Having an arbitrary age (like 7O) is silly.  I know and actually work with more than one person who is over 70, and are still has sharp as ever.  In fact, I think people become more valuable and wiser as they age.  But when you are a dishonest idiot to begin with, aging just makes you an old dishonest idiot.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version