Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738810 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #650 on: January 25, 2018, 08:50:25 AM »
Home Depot to pay staff bonus after tax overhaul
reuters.com ^ | 1/25/2018 | unkinown
Posted on 1/25/2018, 11:38:45 AM

Home Depot Inc (HD.N) said it would give its U.S. employees a new one-time cash bonus of up to $1,000 for hourly associates in the fourth quarter as the home improvement store chain takes advantage of changes in the U.S. tax code.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

James

« Reply #651 on: January 25, 2018, 08:53:13 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/24/stock-market-off-to-best-start-in-31-years-bodes-well-for-2018.html

;)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/conservative-heritage-foundation-rates-trumps-first-year-better-reagans

Home Depot to pay staff bonus after tax overhaul
reuters.com ^ | 1/25/2018 | unkinown
Posted on 1/25/2018, 11:38:45 AM

Home Depot Inc (HD.N) said it would give its U.S. employees a new one-time cash bonus of up to $1,000 for hourly associates in the fourth quarter as the home improvement store chain takes advantage of changes in the U.S. tax code.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Calling on 240 to come in here and admit he is a fool and was wrong on Trump!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: January 25, 2018, 11:00:28 AM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-25/u-s-heads-for-3-growth-trifecta-on-spending-investment-punch

Kaboom!!! 

Go Trump !!!

F Hillary F Obama x 100000 you miserable pos and wretch!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: January 25, 2018, 12:35:00 PM »
Pelosi: $1,000 Is ‘Crumbs’ For The Middle Class [VIDEO]
dailycaller.com ^ | 1/25/2018 | Amber Athey
Posted on 1/25/2018, 12:54:34 PM by

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi doubled down on her claim that a $1,000 bonus is just “crumbs” for middle-class Americans.

“There’s a little mouse trap who’s got a little piece of cheese on there and there’s a mouse about to take it and that’s called the middle class,” Pelosi said of workers getting bonuses as a result of the GOP tax cuts. “And around it are fat cats, they look a lot like elephants but anyway, around there. And that’s the thing. Get this little thing and we get this big bonanza. You get the crumb, we get the banquet.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

________________________ ___________

Its not just $1,000 you pos communist cvnt dirtbag - they are also gaining in their 401k from the market and paying less taxes next year.

Liberal = insanity

and BTW - isnt this proof that trickle down does in fact work? 

More libfag beliefs blown and exposed to smitherines. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #654 on: January 25, 2018, 08:12:49 PM »
Pelosi is demented.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: January 26, 2018, 05:27:28 AM »
'Trump burst the Palestinians' bubble'
INN ^ | 01/26/18 02:08 | Eliran Aharon
Posted on 1/25/2018, 9:05:26 PM by Olog-hai

President Donald Trump “burst the Palestinian Arabs’ bubble”, Middle East expert and regular Arutz Sheva contributor Dr. Mordechai Kedar said on Thursday.

“The Palestinians are very disappointed because they built an entire building by claiming they will get a Palestinian state. Who will give them such a thing? Nobody. They dream about the ‘return’ of the ‘Palestinian refugees’ not to ‘Palestine’ but to the same villages in which they lived in Tel Aviv, in Netanya. These are all dreams, and now Trump came and took out the Jerusalem card from the building, as well as the issue of the refugees which they kept alive for 70 years, and now the whole thing is shattered to pieces,” said Kedar.

“They’ve lost all direction, they have no idea what to do now, because they have no agenda. Everything in which they believed turned out to be nothing.”

“This frustration,” he opined, “will bring about the end of the Palestinian Authority.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

________________________ _____________________

WINNING

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #656 on: January 26, 2018, 11:29:59 AM »
 :D
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #658 on: January 26, 2018, 03:29:56 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #659 on: January 28, 2018, 08:37:38 AM »
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: January 28, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »
:D holy shit i love this man

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/957603800579297280

Trump will go down higher than Reagan at this pace

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: January 28, 2018, 03:44:18 PM »
Trump will go down higher than Reagan at this pace

And possibly harder than Nixon...."the bigger they are...."

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #662 on: January 28, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: January 28, 2018, 05:46:51 PM »

Lol.  You are still in utter denial. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: January 29, 2018, 04:51:08 PM »
Lol.  You are still in utter denial. 

You may be right or not. Do you not believe that in many cases "the bigger they are the harder they fall"? Keep in mind this doesn't imply that everyone falls. Some people are extremely lucky in that respect.

I don't like Trump, plain and simple. He's a jerk. I cannot imagine him doing anything to change my opinion of him. Is that denial? I think not.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: January 29, 2018, 04:56:28 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/29/tax-overhaul-means-4000-a-year-pay-hike-for-average-family-hassett.html

Although I would like a "pay hike" it isn't going to happen since I don't work. Retirement income is pretty stagnant. I expect that as a single filer with an annual income of around $80 grand, I might unfortunately see a tax hike instead.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: January 29, 2018, 05:01:04 PM »
You may be right or not. Do you not believe that in many cases "the bigger they are the harder they fall"? Keep in mind this doesn't imply that everyone falls. Some people are extremely lucky in that respect.

I don't like Trump, plain and simple. He's a jerk. I cannot imagine him doing anything to change my opinion of him. Is that denial? I think not.  

Bro, so much of your money is tied up in the stock market and likely index funds in general.

And as smart as you have lived your life and been responsible, you have likely looked at your accounts and seen remarkable increases towards your NET worth. Like century record gains. Guys like you in your 70's have gained the most financially during the Trump presidency.

A 40% gain in ANY OF OUR lives during the retirement years. That is like a gift from God. And yet you still bitch and moan.

I mean, seriously, how much more do you really want? Coming up from the difficult beginning that we have discussed and coming upon this. You should be really happy about how 2017 has treated you and leave all the personal bs behind.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #669 on: January 29, 2018, 05:15:49 PM »
Bro, so much of your money is tied up in the stock market and likely index funds in general.

And as smart as you have lived your life and been responsible, you have likely looked at your accounts and seen remarkable increases towards your NET worth. Like century record gains. Guys like you in your 70's have gained the most financially during the Trump presidency.

A 40% gain in ANY OF OUR lives during the retirement years. That is like a gift from God. And yet you still bitch and moan.

I mean, seriously, how much more do you really want? Coming up from the difficult beginning that we have discussed and coming upon this. You should be really happy about how 2017 has treated you and leave all the personal bs behind.

You know how bad it is with some folks?  When I talk about the market, consumer confidence, growth, etc., they say "it's not about money."  As if now the economy doesn't matter.  In one sense, it's sad to see how dogmatic and hateful people can be. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: January 29, 2018, 05:33:35 PM »

I'm not aware that I've bitched and moaned about my financial status. I am better off and more secure than a lot of folks. I feel lucky for that.

My financial picture isn't as rosy as you make it out to be. The bulk of my income is from a PERS guaranteed annuity. Increases are limited to 8% at the top and 6 1/2% is the bottom. I retired at 66 and I collect SSI. SSI doesn't increase much regardless of what the market is doing. I am required to take a distribution from my investment accounts each year, which is taxed. When the market is doing great, I pretty much stay on an even keel give or take a few hundred dollars.  I inherited mineral rights on some oil and gas producing land which pay negligible royalties. The best hope is that they start producing better. Then I would have they option of selling.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: January 30, 2018, 01:33:21 AM »
You know how bad it is with some folks?  When I talk about the market, consumer confidence, growth, etc., they say "it's not about money."  As if now the economy doesn't matter.  In one sense, it's sad to see how dogmatic and hateful people can be. 

Trump derangement.   It's a psychosis

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #672 on: January 30, 2018, 04:49:34 PM »

It's astonishing how many people refuse to recognize and/or acknowledge when things are good, or at least substantially better than they've been in recent times.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: January 30, 2018, 04:50:35 PM »

Yep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: January 30, 2018, 04:51:26 PM »

It's astonishing how many people refuse to recognize and/or acknowledge when things are good, or at least substantially better than they've been in recent times.

I agree.