Author Topic: How We Define Gender In Hawaii  (Read 87178 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: How We Define Gender In Hawaii
« Reply #425 on: April 16, 2024, 01:20:55 PM »
Federal appeals court overturns West Virginia transgender sports ban
A federal appeals court has overturned a West Virginia transgender sports ban, finding that the law violates Title IX, the federal civil rights law that prohibits sex-based discrimination in schools
By JOHN RA Associated Press
April 16, 2024
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-appeals-court-overturns-west-virginia-transgender-sports-109309437

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: April 16, 2024, 01:59:00 PM »
Oregon transgender runner sparks outrage with dominant girls high school track performance
by JACKSON WALKER | The National DeskMon, April 15th 2024
https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/oregon-transgender-runner-sparks-outrage-with-dominant-girls-high-school-track-performance-aayden-gallagher-riley-gaines-gender-lgbt-leodis-v-mcdaniel-high-school-pps-portland

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: April 16, 2024, 02:27:58 PM »
Oregon transgender runner sparks outrage with dominant girls high school track performance
by JACKSON WALKER | The National DeskMon, April 15th 2024
https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/oregon-transgender-runner-sparks-outrage-with-dominant-girls-high-school-track-performance-aayden-gallagher-riley-gaines-gender-lgbt-leodis-v-mcdaniel-high-school-pps-portland

It is a crazy world and Oregon is no exception. "Transgender athletes are protected under the current guidelines of the Oregon School Activities Association, which ""endeavors to allow students to participate for the athletic or activity program of their consistently asserted gender identity while providing a fair and safe environment for all students.""

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: April 16, 2024, 02:36:08 PM »
It is a crazy world and Oregon is no exception. "Transgender athletes are protected under the current guidelines of the Oregon School Activities Association, which ""endeavors to allow students to participate for the athletic or activity program of their consistently asserted gender identity while providing a fair and safe environment for all students.""

This whole issue makes no sense.  The law protects women.  A transgender woman is a biological man.  They are allowing boys and men to compete against girls and women.  You never see a problem with transgender men (biological women) competing, breaking records, and taking titles away from men, because men are bigger, stronger, and faster than women. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: April 16, 2024, 03:00:09 PM »
This whole issue makes no sense.  The law protects women.  A transgender woman is a biological man.  They are allowing boys and men to compete against girls and women.  You never see a problem with transgender men (biological women) competing, breaking records, and taking titles away from men, because men are bigger, stronger, and faster than women.

I do see a problem with (biological men) who are transgender competing with (biological females) in athletics for the very reasons you mentioned. I do not know how most Oregonians feel about transgender issues.

Oregon is a liberal state. Oregon Governor, Tina Kotek is a lesbian. Her wife is Oregon's first lady. Previous Oregon Governor, Kate Brown, is openly bisexual. It is clear most voters in Oregon are liberal and do not have issues with our leader’s sexual orientation.

Elsewhere. I just ran across this article regarding a transgender related appeals court ruling in West Virginia that you might be interested in reading. 'West Virginia transgender sports ban discriminates against teen athlete, appeals court says.' https://apnews.com/article/west-virginia-transgender-sports-ban-ruling-badf5518ada74d01a3f0a0420d2f4074

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #430 on: April 16, 2024, 06:54:03 PM »

Providing a Fair environment 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Fucking idiotic 🤡s  they let men compete against women - utter Fucking nonsense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: April 19, 2024, 01:19:06 AM »
I do see a problem with (biological men) who are transgender competing with (biological females) in athletics for the very reasons you mentioned. I do not know how most Oregonians feel about transgender issues.

Oregon is a liberal state. Oregon Governor, Tina Kotek is a lesbian. Her wife is Oregon's first lady. Previous Oregon Governor, Kate Brown, is openly bisexual. It is clear most voters in Oregon are liberal and do not have issues with our leader’s sexual orientation.

Elsewhere. I just ran across this article regarding a transgender related appeals court ruling in West Virginia that you might be interested in reading. 'West Virginia transgender sports ban discriminates against teen athlete, appeals court says.' https://apnews.com/article/west-virginia-transgender-sports-ban-ruling-badf5518ada74d01a3f0a0420d2f4074

I posted a link to West Virgina case in this thread:

Federal appeals court overturns West Virginia transgender sports ban
A federal appeals court has overturned a West Virginia transgender sports ban, finding that the law violates Title IX, the federal civil rights law that prohibits sex-based discrimination in schools
By JOHN RA Associated Press
April 16, 2024
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-appeals-court-overturns-west-virginia-transgender-sports-109309437

And this isn't a gay/lesbian issue.  These crazy activist leftists are trying to erase gay people.  When I was growing up, if a boy was effeminate he was either kind of a sissy or gay.  And if a girl was a tomboy she was either just a tomboy or lesbian.  Now they want to cut off a kid's balls or amputate her boobs.  It's insane.  And the overwhelming majority of kids with gender dysphoria grow out of it, and the majority of those kids turn out to be gay.  So the really are trying to wipe out gay kids. 

That's a completely separate issue from allowing biological men to destroy women's sports. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #432 on: April 19, 2024, 05:13:52 AM »

No such thing as transgender  ::) as you stated they are Biological men.
Biological men pretending to be women & they always will be biological men.

That's Fact's.  Stick to Fact's. Not that stupid silly appeasing talk.