Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 751278 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5900 on: April 17, 2024, 05:25:26 PM »
You've deflected the abortion you voted for since 2020, hiding behind the media driven hatred of Trump, your obsession. You continue, for years now, to deflect the focus of your life towards Trump. I've never seen another grown man obsessed with another man as you are with Trump. Your entire life and existance revolves around the media and the attention they pay to Trump, weirdo.

I've never seen a man so obsessed with defending Trumpy as you are.  Your entire life and existence revolves around being triggered by facts about Trumpy being posted.  You can't refute them so instead you just meltdown fat boy.   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5901 on: April 17, 2024, 05:45:31 PM »
I've never seen a man so obsessed with defending Trumpy as you are.  Your entire life and existence revolves around being triggered by facts about Trumpy being posted.  You can't refute them so instead you just meltdown fat boy.   :D
So I make fun of you for being a weirdo that lives his life around Trump and family news and your response is that I'm defending Trump?
You might have split personalities, weirdo and retarded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5902 on: April 17, 2024, 07:47:39 PM »
So I make fun of you for being a weirdo that lives his life around Trump and family news and your response is that I'm defending Trump?
You might have split personalities, weirdo and retarded.

Seeing how fat folks usually can't follow along with simple conversations due to their sugar crashes, I would say lame comments and TDfS is all you really have to contribute with your replies.

Now you can try harder or cry harder.  I think we all know which one you will choose. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5903 on: Today at 01:23:29 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5904 on: Today at 02:51:57 PM »
Is he half as triggered as Trumpy is having to sit in court while memes of him are shared by the parties?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5905 on: Today at 03:07:32 PM »
Former President Trump is leading President Biden among potential voters in the upcoming presidential election, an Emerson College Polling national survey released Thursday found, with Biden’s polling rate dropping since early April.

Trump leads Biden 46 percent to 43 percent, according to the poll. Support for Biden dropped 2 percentage points since the previous Emerson College poll in early April, while Trump’s polling stayed at 46 percent.

Another 12 percent reported being undecided, according to Thursday’s results. When undecided voters were pressed to pick a candidate, Trump’s support rose to 51 percent, while Biden’s climbed to 48 percent.

When independent candidates were thrown into the mix, support for Trump dropped to 44 percent and 40 percent for Biden. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. received 8 percent of support, another 8 percent reported being undecided, and 1 percent supported Cornel West.
Among issues that voters cited as most critical in forming their opinion of each candidate were the economy and immigration. When asked about specific economic issues, 70 percent said they think the cost of living is rising, and that 70 percent was more likely to support Trump over Biden, the survey found.

“Voters who think the cost of living is rising support Trump over Biden, 56% to 32%,” said Spencer Kimball, executive director of Emerson College Polling. “Those who feel the cost of living is easing or staying the same support Biden over Trump, 94% to 6% and 67% to 18%”

The Israel-Hamas war also came up as a point of contention among the polled voters, with a plurality of voters, 44, percent, saying they feel they’re not getting the full picture when it comes to the war.

“Perceptions of receiving accurate war information show a significant split,” Kimball said. “Biden leads among those who think they are getting accurate information (53% to 36%), while Trump leads among skeptics (53% to 38%). Those unsure are divided, with 44% leaning toward Trump and 42% toward Biden.”

The Emerson College Polling survey was conducted April 16-17 among 1,308 registered voters and has a 2.6 percent margin of error.

T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5906 on: Today at 05:29:50 PM »
All this #winning sure looks like a lot of #losing to me.

At the end of the day the guy who screamed ELECTION INTERFERENCE and ELECTION FRAUD from Day 1 was actually the guy who attempted just that.  Trumpy began his political career by claiming the election was rigged if he lost.    Trump literally tried to rig the Electoral College and yet MAGAturds thinks he's been wronged.   :D :D

---
Trump loses bid to halt Jan. 6 lawsuits while he fights criminal charges in the 2020 election case
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+loses+bid+to+halt+Jan.+6+lawsuits+while+he+fights+criminal+charges+in+the+2020+election+case

Donald Trump lost a bid Thursday to pause a string of lawsuits accusing him of inciting the U.S. Capitol attack, while the former president fights his 2020 election interference criminal case in Washington.

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta in Washington denied defense lawyers' request to put the civil cases seeking to hold Trump responsible for the Jan. 6, 2021, riot on hold while the criminal case accusing him of conspiring to overturn his election defeat to President Joe Biden plays out.

It’s the latest legal setback for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, whose trial in a separate criminal case related to hush money payments made during the 2016 campaign began this week with jury selection in New York.
---

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5907 on: Today at 06:07:11 PM »