Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (19/76) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on February 09, 2022, 07:07:05 PM ---Curiosity almost got the better of me and I very nearly searched for the video of that hot bobblehead getting shagged silly after you mentioned it. Thankfully my better judgement (and work laptop blocking any attempt) prevailed!

--- End quote ---

Hahaha!  I know what you mean kiddo

The new Reddit thread also got kiboshed, so it all moved to Telegram anyway

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on February 20, 2022, 07:48:59 AM ---This video never fails to make me laugh. I feel as though the shorts only infantilise him further.

--- End quote ---

"What Leo wants, Leo Getz - geddit?"

"They FUCK you in the bagel shop!"

I know he doesn't look like him, but for some reason I got a Joe Pesci vibe from him - very funny when the fella "3 time his size" drops him (gently)  ;D

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on February 20, 2022, 08:41:17 AM ---Hahaha!  I know what you mean kiddo

The new Reddit thread also got kiboshed, so it all moved to Telegram anyway

"What Leo wants, Leo Getz - geddit?"

"They FUCK you in the bagel shop!"

I know he doesn't look like him, but for some reason I got a Joe Pesci vibe from him - very funny when the fella "3 time his size" drops him (gently)  ;D

--- End quote ---

He's a benign, even smaller version of Pesci. My favourite part is when he launches his food down in a rage then decides he actually still wants it, lol.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on February 23, 2022, 03:27:14 AM ---Went to an emergency ward next to front lines yesterday. Fucking hell - I'll never slag off the NHS again. They had all sorts of mangled people. Blinded fighters, shelled kids, gunshot victims, people with cancer laying alone and taking their last breaths. It was a nightmare. They even had some guy who got shot in the head with an AK round (entrance and exit wound) and they somehow salvaged him. His IQ is probably low enough now to warrant a Getbig account.

--- End quote ---

Wow - first part had me feeling really bad for you having to go through that, and for them experiencing it... :-\

Then you hit me with the switcheroo and forced an involuntary (and totally unexpected) legit LOl out of me!  ;D

You, Sir, are an evil genius!  (Stay safe please - no homo)

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on March 01, 2022, 08:19:53 AM ---Currently strolling around the Horn of Africa and spotted a bookseller on the street corner selling Camus, Chomsky, and Machiavelli. Don't want to sound like an effeminate gay homo but I thought that was very cool to see three men I've greatly admired over here, hopefully inspiring younger generations.

--- End quote ---

You sound like an effeminate gay homo...

But then again, I am one myself, so that's a bit of an own goal... ;) ;D

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on March 01, 2022, 08:19:53 AM ---Currently strolling around the Horn of Africa and spotted a bookseller on the street corner selling Camus, Chomsky, and Machiavelli. Don't want to sound like an effeminate gay homo but I thought that was very cool to see three men I've greatly admired over here, hopefully inspiring younger generations.

--- End quote ---

My freshmen year in college I was privileged enough to watch a Noam Chomsky speech as he visited our campus. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version