Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (20/27) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on November 13, 2021, 08:33:10 AM ---I went to a compound and had a go on one of those 'air bikes' today, and it's got me reconsidering things. I've always hated cycling, and I never felt that I could really push myself to exhaustion in the same way that I could with sprinting. However, my legs and knees are fairly battered these days, and I was definitely breathing hard today (no homo?). I might adopt it as my main form of cardio now.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, my old AirDyne is the only bit of equipment I've got at home that I use regularly until I finish putting my home gym together - loved her from the first time I sat on her LOL

The way I can swap arms and legs in and out and get some pulling up top is what I like about it... that and the comfortable farmers saddle I put on there! ;D

How's the Pringles addiction going..?

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on November 23, 2021, 09:43:04 AM ---Yeah, my old AirDyne is the only bit of equipment I've got at home that I use regularly until I finish putting my home gym together - loved her from the first time I sat on her LOL

The way I can swap arms and legs in and out and get some pulling up top is what I like about it... that and the comfortable farmers saddle I put on there! ;D

How's the Pringles addiction going..?

--- End quote ---

I had another go on it a few days ago, and it is good. I might buy one for the home in future but I forgot just how savage bike seats can be on the old testicles. I love just smashing the bag for cardio, but while I'm here I think I'll keep up with the air bike whenever I can.

Been up and down mountains and on long drives these past few days again so I'm fucking starving. Living off mostly ramen and biscuits recently, so I'm dying for some more Pringles. It's probably my body telling me to take in more salt.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on November 23, 2021, 06:14:24 AM ---That one went over my head and I Googled it to check.

--- End quote ---
:D

Phantom Spunker:
God, I really wish I could get away with having a secret, Black mistress.

Phantom Spunker:
What sort of freak carries around massive oranges and eats them in public? What a pain in the ass - juice and bits of shit flying everywhere. Fucking hippies. I'd love to launch one of those oranges right off their dreadlocked heads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version