Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 29749 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2023, 12:04:58 AM »
Former doctor for Trump, Obama slams White House's 'malpractice' in allowing Biden to seek re-election
Rep. Ronny Jackson said Biden's 'lack of physical ability and his physical decline' highlight his 'cognitive decline'
By Kyle Morris | Fox News
Published June 3, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-doctor-trump-obama-slams-white-houses-malpractice-allowing-biden-seek-re-election?dicbo=v2-45gDLtF

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2023, 12:48:48 PM »
You survived a fall that would have killed or put another octogenarian in a wheelchair.  Good for you.

Learn to skip rope or take up ballroom dancing - use it or lose it.

Thanks for the excellent advice. I will likely start with walking on the treadmill at the gym to help me regain the confidence I lost from that fall. I still maintain most of the rock wall landscape, just not from the top which I leave for the gardener.

First photo is from 2019 second and third photos taken today. Having the tankless water heater flushed - service truck in driveway.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2023, 08:18:58 PM »
Biden Spill at Air Force Brings Age Into Spotlight Again
By Solange Reyner    |   Wednesday, 07 June 2023
https://www.newsmax.com/us/joe-biden-fall-age/2023/06/07/id/1122732/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2023, 08:21:26 PM »
Poll: Almost Half of Independent Voters Say Biden’s Health, Age ‘Severely’ Limit His Abilities
SIMON KENT  8 Jun 2023
Eighty-year-old President Joe Biden’s health and age “severely limit” his ability to discharge his duties even as he readies to run again in 2024, nearly half of independent voters say in a poll released Wednesday.
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/06/08/poll-almost-half-of-independent-voters-say-bidens-health-age-severely-limit-his-abilities/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2023, 11:42:32 AM »
Why doesn't anyone step in to tell Biden and Fetterman it's time to retire?
KAREN TOWNSEND
June 18, 2023
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/06/18/why-doesnt-anyone-step-in-to-tell-biden-and-fetterman-its-time-to-retire-n558755

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2023, 12:49:41 AM »
Why doesn't anyone step in to tell Biden and Fetterman it's time to retire?
KAREN TOWNSEND
June 18, 2023
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/06/18/why-doesnt-anyone-step-in-to-tell-biden-and-fetterman-its-time-to-retire-n558755
Fetterman just got started.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2023, 01:42:11 PM »
President Joe Biden needs a tuneup. He’s a stiff when speaking at the lectern. When not a stiff, the 80-year-old can be a dolt, saying, as he did this week, that Russian President Vladimir Putin is “losing the war in Iraq” when he meant Ukraine, or blurting out a senseless, “God save the Queen, man,” at a gun control rally last week. The English language has never been his friend, so it’s logical that his managers, er, his aides, have limited his exposure to the press. No president since the equally doddering Ronald Reagan has held so few press conferences. Not since Ray Leonard’s ill-advised third comeback has a contestant seemed so out of condition for a big rumble.

Why Democrats Should Primary Biden
It would be good for the party — and the president.
President Joe Biden needs a primary opponent who can prepare him for the 2024 general election, somebody who can make him prove that he can still run the traps and beat whichever Republican he faces. | Francis Chung/POLITICO
By JACK SHAFER
07/03/2023
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/07/03/biden-needs-a-heavyweight-primary-challenge-00104441

He can walk and talk just fine.  Like everyone doesn’t trip.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2023, 09:55:23 PM »
Since this is more than likely the case, literally everything since his inauguration both foreign and domestic should be deemed null and void…

Yes, Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States and enjoys all the benefits of the office, including travel on Air Force One and Secret Service protection. He assumed the office after a controversial and contested election employing a “basement” campaign strategy with few events and media interviews.

Since his inauguration, his mental and physical condition has seriously deteriorated. With his declining health, it is inconceivable that Joe Biden can serve as President until he is 86 years old. However, when asked about his age and the concerns of Americans, Biden usually says “watch me.”

Yes, we are watching and that is why millions of Americans are horrified about a physically weakened and mentally incompetent President continuing in the most important office in the world.

As noted by former White House Physician and U.S. Representative Ronny Jackson (R-TX), Biden is “not fit mentally or physically to be our President, and it’s a bad situation for us.” As Jackson explained, “his physical decline is now starting to highlight the cognitive decline that we’ve been watching for so long now…It’s a package that just doesn’t sell around the world, and it’s becoming a national security issue for us.”

Jackson is not alone; all Americans can clearly see there is something wrong with Biden. A recent NBC News poll showed that an astounding 68% of all voters “have concerns about Biden having the necessary mental and physical health” to serve as President of the United States. Among all poll respondents, 55% attest that their concerns about Biden’s condition are “major.”

The evidence of his problems is plain for every American to see. Biden often seems lost after finishing speeches and needs help exiting the stage. In a recent MSNBC interview, he bizarrely walked away before the host could end the segment.

He recently suffered a major fall on stage at the Air Force Academy commencement ceremonies. Americans have also seen him fall off his bike and trip while walking up the stairs of Air Force One. This may be why he recently started using a less intimidating set of stairs to exit the aircraft.

His speaking gaffes are too numerous to mention. He commits errors in practically every interview and speech he delivers. In the last week, he confused Iraq for Ukraine several times.

His stories about his background and family life are so preposterous that Americans know he is lying. Whether Biden believes these whoppers or not is a legitimate question since he has a long history of telling outright lies and committing plagiarism.

However, occasionally, the truth will emerge, and Biden will make a curious comment. For example, he will claim that he cannot answer questions or mention something because he is worried about being scolded by a mysterious individual or group.

At a recent speech to the League of Conservation Voters, Biden talked about building a “railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean” Of course, this was another misstatement for it referred to building a railroad across the continent of Africa. Biden concluded his remarks by claiming, “I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off script. I'm going to get in trouble.”

No wonder Biden’s staff does not want him going “off script.” When he does, the results can be ugly. Outside the White House while briefing talking with reporters, before leaving on Marine One, Biden screamed “No” when asked about his involvement in his son’s shady business deals.

This is why Biden conducts few press conferences and when he does submit to questions, he calls on a list of pre-approved reporters his staff has prepared.

Biden is tightly controlled by his staff who exert powerful control over his presidency. He seems to be in constant fear of getting “in trouble” with “his staff.”

Isn’t Joe Biden the President of the United States? If so, why is he worried about getting “in trouble?” Who has this kind of influence over the most powerful person in the world?

As Tucker Carlson stated in a 2022 Sky News Australia interview, Biden is “merely a proxy for the people…running the U.S. government. The faceless diabolical figures that are driving us into the abyss … they’ve benefited greatly from having a senile president.”

Who are the “diabolical figures” who control Joe Biden? One of the most influential is the First Lady, Dr. Jill Biden. She is the one who initially vouched for his health as a 2020 presidential candidate. She is the one who continually whispers in his ear what to say and guides him off stage and through crowds at events. She must be giving him some type of care when the cameras are off. Without her approval, Biden would be dismissed as unfit for the presidency, so her role is huge.

On the political side, one figure looms large, Biden’s former boss, Barack Obama. On Tuesday, Obama and Biden had lunch at the White House. At a fundraiser in New York, Biden joked that when he hears Hail to the Chief, he looks around for Obama. At the same event, he admitted that Obama had been “helping out a lot.”

Obama had his key aide, Susan Rice, ensconced in a key White House position for the first two years of the Biden presidency. As he attempts to run for re-election, Biden will be relying even more on Obama.

Unlike Biden, Obama is still physically and mentally active. He is still incredibly involved in political issues and wants to see the far-left agenda implemented. He knows that if Donald Trump is elected again as President, his legacy will be further destroyed.

In a December 2020 CBS interview, Obama revealed his preference for a “third term” in which he would be in control in his “basement,” but his lackey would wear an “earpiece” and “deliver the lines” written by Obama.

Unfortunately for Obama, Biden cannot “deliver the lines” very well, but he sure can follow orders.

https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffcrouere/2023/07/03/who-is-really-president-hint-its-not-crooked-joe-n2625242

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2023, 11:31:20 PM »
Thanks for the excellent advice. I will likely start with walking on the treadmill at the gym to help me regain the confidence I lost from that fall. I still maintain most of the rock wall landscape, just not from the top which I leave for the gardener.

First photo is from 2019 second and third photos taken today. Having the tankless water heater flushed - service truck in driveway.

Very pretty and quaint.  Do you even have lawn sprinklers with all that rain? 

The water hardness here in Temecula is about 13X that of Portland.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2023, 05:30:38 PM »
Very pretty and quaint.  Do you even have lawn sprinklers with all that rain? 

The water hardness here in Temecula is about 13X that of Portland.

Currently we are having 90° F + weather. It was 98° F today. There is irrigation everywhere on the property, thank goodness. The heat is expected to continue for at least a week. Just today, I adjusted the system control box, so everything gets watered everyday was set for every other day.

When I moved to Portland in the 60's we were lucky to reach 80°F in the summer. The last couple of years it has gotten so hot that it literally fried some trees, shrubs, and other plants. Fortunately, summer hot weather is less than half the year. Otherwise, the water bill would break me.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2023, 07:01:48 PM »
Biden walking all over the hopes and dreams of Trumpturds on this thread.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2023, 07:59:19 AM »
Old yeller: Biden's private fury
Alex Thompson
https://www.axios.com/2023/07/10/biden-temper-us-president

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2023, 07:59:59 AM »
Biden repeatedly swears at staff in fiery rants behind closed doors: Report
by Julia Johnson, Politics Reporter
July 10, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-staff-fiery-rants-closed-doors

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2023, 08:01:51 AM »
Biden Has Spent Nearly 40% of His Presidency on Vacation
Sarah Arnold
July 08, 2023
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/07/08/biden-has-spent-almost-40-of-his-presidency-on-vacation-n2625465

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 21, 2023, 06:10:40 PM »
Biden using 'lower stairs' on Air Force One to avoid embarrassing tripping incidents: report
Two White House advisers reportedly acknowledged an 'intentional shift' to lower stairs
By Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Published July 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-using-lower-stairs-air-force-one-avoid-embarrassing-tripping-incidents-report

He can walk and talk just fine.  Like everyone doesn’t trip.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2023, 12:55:49 PM »
Biden's 'embarrassing' tripping incident, advancing age alarm Democrat allies: 'This is so bad'
NBC report notes Biden using 'extra-large font' on teleprompters
By Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Published July 24, 2023

The panel discussed Biden's dismal polling, indicating that most Americans do not want him to run for reelection in 2024.

A congressional Democrat told NBC News that Democrats need to be more responsive to concerns about President Biden's age as aides continue to make adjustments in an effort to avoid "embarrassing and dangerous" incidents.

"The Democratic Party needs to be responsive to what people are saying about Biden and their concerns that they have with his age," the congressional Democrat, who remained anonymous, told the outlet. "The number of text messages that I got after the president fell … I mean, my phone was blowing up. People are like, ‘Oh, this is so bad.’"

After the president tripped at the Air Force Academy's recent graduation ceremony, some of Biden's aides reportedly got together to discuss how to make sure it "never happens again," according to NBC.

NBC News reported that voters were watching Biden and were seeing "hardening impressions that it’s time for him to step aside."

A former Western diplomat, who remained anonymous, told the outlet that the president is "quite frail."

"Physically, he’s quite frail, and he falls off his bicycle or whatever," the diplomat told NBC. "He doesn’t have the stamina levels of an Obama or a younger president. People worry about his physical frailty and running from age 82 to 86."

"That is really old by European standards, really, really old. We don’t have anyone that age," the diplomat said.

Biden has been seen using the lower staircase to board Air Force One, Politico reported on Wednesday.

NBC's report noted the president was also using an "extra-large font" on his teleprompter during speeches and "note cards to remind him of the points he wants to make in meetings."

When pressed on his age, the president has told reporters and voters to "watch" him.

He has also made the argument that his age is a benefit, suggesting that he knows more than most people.

"I know more than the vast majority of people. I’m more experienced than anybody who has ever run for the office, and I think I've proven myself to be honorable as well as also effective," he said during an interview with MSNBC.

After the president fell at the Air Force Academy graduation, Biden's advisers let out a "collective groan," the outlet reported.

"It happened in seconds," a Biden aide reportedly told the outlet. "But it’s going to be in front of us for months and maybe years."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-embarrassing-tripping-incident-advancing-age-alarms-democratic-allies-so-bad

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2023, 01:45:22 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2023, 03:27:35 PM »
“He’s perfectly fine” - Lurker

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bidens-embarrassing-tripping-incident-advancing-age-alarms-democratic-allies-so-bad

The world and our enemies are laughing at us.

A former Western diplomat, who remained anonymous, told the outlet that the president is "quite frail."

"Physically, he’s quite frail, and he falls off his bicycle or whatever," the diplomat told NBC. "He doesn’t have the stamina levels of an Obama or a younger president. People worry about his physical frailty and running from age 82 to 86."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2023, 03:39:31 PM »
The world and our enemies are laughing at us.

Naw... they just laughing at you and the rest of the Trumpturds for being so stupid to fall for the orange turd's bullshit.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2023, 03:41:41 PM »
Naw... they just laughing at you and the rest of the Trumpturds for being so stupid to fall for the orange turd's bullshit.

Pedo Pete strikes out again
c

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2023, 03:47:13 PM »

Dude, Biden is a tard fo sho.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2023, 03:48:30 PM »

If I wanted the opinion of a fucking idiot, I would have directed the questions towards you. :)