Author Topic: The Covid Emergency is Over  (Read 14726 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Covid Emergency is Over
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2022, 10:24:06 AM »
Switzerland announces it will roll back almost all coronavirus restrictions
The trend of new cases is falling in the country
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News
Published February 17, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/world/switzerland-announces-roll-back-almost-all-coronavirus-restrictions

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2022, 10:33:58 AM »
In this shot looking down at the crowd, I could not spot anyone who was wearing a mask. How weird.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2022, 10:39:26 AM »
Finally someone wearing a mask.... supposedly it is Leonardo DiCaprio. His buddy Tobey Maguire was sans mask like most of the crowd.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2022, 10:42:09 AM »
Brits wear masks at Superbowl

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2022, 11:01:49 AM »
Brits wear masks at Superbowl

braindead fukkers  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2022, 12:45:50 PM »
In this shot looking down at the crowd, I could not spot anyone who was wearing a mask. How weird.

What's weird about it?  There have been stadiums with 80 to 100,000 fans in stadiums with no masks for over a year. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2022, 01:04:40 PM »
Democrats' internal polling shows swing voters believe party went 'too far' on COVID
SF Gate ^ | 2/17/2022 | By Eric Ting
Posted on 2/18/2022, 1:11:19 PM by NohSpinZone

The poll found that that 57% of voters in competitive congressional districts agree with the statement, "Democrats in Congress have taken things too far in their pandemic response," and 66% of self-defined "swing" voters in competitive districts agree with that statement. White and Hispanic voters in competitive districts were equally as likely to agree (59%), while Black voters (42%) and Asian voters (46%) disagreed with the statement. The poll also did not define what "taken things too far" means.

The DCCC found that critiques of COVID-19 restrictions were slightly less potent than other issues. In swing districts, 64% of voters agreed with the statement that "Democrats in Congress support defunding the police and taking more cops off of the street." The internal poll found that 80% of self-defined swing voters in competitive districts agreed with the same statement. Politico previously reported on the DCCC warning about the effectiveness of what they refer to as conservative "culture war attacks."

Sixty-two percent of voters in contested districts agreed with the statement, "Democrats in Congress have created a border crisis that allows illegal immigrants to enter the country without repercussions and grants them tax-payer funded benefits once here." Seventy-eight percent of swing voters in those districts agreed.

Sixty-one percent of swing district voters agreed with the statements, "Democrats in Congress are spending money out of control," and, "Democrats are teaching kids as young as five Critical Race Theory, which teaches that America is a racist country and that white people are racist." And 59% agreed with the statement, "Democrats are too focused on pursuing an agenda that divides us and judging those who don't see things their way."

The slide deck provides a snapshot into some of Democrats' strategies as their outlook for the 2022 midterms grows increasingly grim.

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2022, 01:47:31 PM »
Democrats' internal polling shows swing voters believe party went 'too far' on COVID
SF Gate ^ | 2/17/2022 | By Eric Ting
Posted on 2/18/2022, 1:11:19 PM by NohSpinZone

The poll found that that 57% of voters in competitive congressional districts agree with the statement, "Democrats in Congress have taken things too far in their pandemic response," and 66% of self-defined "swing" voters in competitive districts agree with that statement. White and Hispanic voters in competitive districts were equally as likely to agree (59%), while Black voters (42%) and Asian voters (46%) disagreed with the statement. The poll also did not define what "taken things too far" means.

The DCCC found that critiques of COVID-19 restrictions were slightly less potent than other issues. In swing districts, 64% of voters agreed with the statement that "Democrats in Congress support defunding the police and taking more cops off of the street." The internal poll found that 80% of self-defined swing voters in competitive districts agreed with the same statement. Politico previously reported on the DCCC warning about the effectiveness of what they refer to as conservative "culture war attacks."

Sixty-two percent of voters in contested districts agreed with the statement, "Democrats in Congress have created a border crisis that allows illegal immigrants to enter the country without repercussions and grants them tax-payer funded benefits once here." Seventy-eight percent of swing voters in those districts agreed.

Sixty-one percent of swing district voters agreed with the statements, "Democrats in Congress are spending money out of control," and, "Democrats are teaching kids as young as five Critical Race Theory, which teaches that America is a racist country and that white people are racist." And 59% agreed with the statement, "Democrats are too focused on pursuing an agenda that divides us and judging those who don't see things their way."

The slide deck provides a snapshot into some of Democrats' strategies as their outlook for the 2022 midterms grows increasingly grim.

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

These people are sick.  They have used this pandemic as a political tool since January 2020.  Now they are having trouble reigning in the mass hysteria they created.  And they will still raise their hands in victory claiming whatever they did (and didn't do) is the reason why we have learned to live with covid. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2022, 03:50:18 PM »
What's weird about it?  There have been stadiums with 80 to 100,000 fans in stadiums with no masks for over a year.

What is weird is that right leaning media is making a big deal about the celebrities sitting in their box seats without masks as if it were something unusual at this event. All of the photos I posted came from this Daily Mail article: "Hollywood Super Bowl mask hypocrisy: Outrage after A-list stars such as Ben Affleck and JLo flout California's indoor mandate while kids in the Golden State still have to wear them to school today"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10509281/Kendall-Jenner-Hailey-Justin-Bieber-lead-celebrities-Super-Bowl-Inglewood.html

Obviously it was not only A-list stars flouting California's indoor mask mandate, it appears it was pretty much every person who attended that event. Holding celebrities to a higher standard than the rest of the population is ridiculous.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2022, 04:02:30 PM »
What is weird is that right leaning media is making a big deal about the celebrities sitting in their box seats without masks as if it were something unusual at this event. All of the photos I posted came from this Daily Mail article: "Hollywood Super Bowl mask hypocrisy: Outrage after A-list stars such as Ben Affleck and JLo flout California's indoor mandate while kids in the Golden State still have to wear them to school today"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10509281/Kendall-Jenner-Hailey-Justin-Bieber-lead-celebrities-Super-Bowl-Inglewood.html

Obviously it was not only A-list stars flouting California's indoor mask mandate, it appears it was pretty much every person who attended that event. Holding celebrities to a higher standard than the rest of the population is ridiculous.

The issue is hypocrisy.  The people who have been virtue signaling and pushing mask mandates don't wear masks themselves.  So it's not about holding people to higher standards.  It's about holding them to their own standards.  Check out this thread for numerous examples:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=543392.400

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2022, 04:03:09 PM »
These people are sick.  They have used this pandemic as a political tool since January 2020.  Now they are having trouble reigning in the mass hysteria they created.  And they will still raise their hands in victory claiming whatever they did (and didn't do) is the reason why we have learned to live with covid.

We have a bunch of branch covidians where I live like straw and oak.   They are clinically insane and deranged.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2022, 04:09:49 PM »
New Mexico ending its mask mandate, effective immediately
Feb 18, 2022
https://www.koat.com/article/governor-new-mexico-ending-its-mask-mandate-effective-immediately/39125036#

You wouldn't notice here in Santa Fe.

Full blown masks everywhere today, even outside.

Hopefully people come to their senses and trust the science. ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2022, 04:17:17 PM »
You wouldn't notice here in Santa Fe.

Full blown masks everywhere today, even outside.

Hopefully people come to their senses and trust the science. ;D

Here too.  Hawaii will be the last state in the country to end mandates.  Countless people are outside, alone, wearing masks.  They even make little kids wear masks during recess.       

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2022, 04:27:15 PM »
US reaches 73% immunity to omicron variant
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter  | February 18, 2022
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-reaches-73-immunity-to-omicron-variant

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2022, 04:27:35 PM »
Here too.  Hawaii will be the last state in the country to end mandates.  Countless people are outside, alone, wearing masks.  They even make little kids wear masks during recess.     

Same here in NYC.   It’s insane.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2022, 04:34:21 PM »

What they are doing to kids is child abuse.  We have elementary school kids who haven't seen their peers/friends faces for two years.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2022, 04:55:04 PM »

Insanity is when someone thinks everyone but them is insane.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2022, 05:02:11 PM »

Insanity is wearing a cloth mask outside alone because you are concerned someone might walk by you and infect you with a deadly virus, when there is zero science to support that concern.  Or forcing a 2 year old to wear a mask.  Or making people wear masks to enter a restaurant, and while walking to their table, but allowing them to remove it as soon as they sit down.  Or telling people on planes to wear their cloth masks in between bites and sips. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2022, 05:54:28 PM »
The douchenozzle liberal ruining CA has unleashed "S.M.A.R.T.E.R."....I don't even know what it is and I already hate it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2022, 06:25:18 PM »
The douchenozzle liberal ruining CA has unleashed "S.M.A.R.T.E.R."....I don't even know what it is and I already hate it.

The governor wants to keep some hooks into us for after his 2-year-old state of emergency ends.  Recall that two years ago he predicted that there would be 25 million C-19 cases within 8 weeks.  We’ve had <9 million reported cases in two years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2022, 09:41:47 PM »
Maui County to drop its vaccine-or-test mandate for patrons of eateries, bars
By HNN Staff
Published: Feb. 18, 2022

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Maui County is eliminating its vaccine-or-test requirements for patrons of restaurants, bars and gyms.

The rule will be lifted starting Monday.

Blangiardi: Safe Access Oahu program for eateries, gyms will likely be dropped in March

Mayor Mike Victorino says it’s safe to make the change because of the rapid decline in cases. The program requires patrons of certain businesses to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test.

It’s still up to Gov. David Ige to lift the statewide indoor mask mandate.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/02/19/maui-county-drop-its-vaccine-or-test-mandate-eateries-bars/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2022, 01:25:30 AM »

No.  Did shits who wear masks outside are insane.   There is zero science or reasons to do this behavior.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2022, 02:38:57 AM »

insane is sucking c0ck at glory-holes
double-insane with wife on death bed
you dumb vile kunt

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2022, 04:30:16 AM »
insane is sucking c0ck at glory-holes
double-insane with wife on death bed
you dumb vile kunt

Beat me to it ...

You and "The Scott" are both poets as far as I'm concerned.
~

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2022, 08:34:23 AM »
No.  Did shits who wear masks outside are insane.   There is zero science or reasons to do this behavior.
I just read that they are allowing people to get a fourth shot. What has to go through someone's mind when they think that the first 3 shots didn't protect shit but the fourth one....that's the one!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!