Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Even CNN admits Biden is a failure

<< < (2/11) > >>

Gym-Rat:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on January 15, 2022, 03:51:59 PM ---How many people on Getbig do you figure subscribe to the Gateway Pundit? No subscription, no can read.

--- End quote ---

not included with your portland gloryhole subscription?

Moontrane:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on January 15, 2022, 12:38:46 PM ---At Bidens worse, still better than Trump. He is an adequate place holder for 3 more years.

--- End quote ---

If that's the case, then we should be hearing announcements about who'll be in the Democratic primaries in just over a year. 

How would Harris fare in another primary?

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Princess L on January 15, 2022, 03:01:43 PM ---Explain

--- End quote ---

It's pretty self explanatory

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Moontrane on January 15, 2022, 05:03:18 PM ---If that's the case, then we should be hearing announcements about who'll be in the Democratic primaries in just over a year. 

How would Harris fare in another primary?

--- End quote ---

I doubt she would be in contention. While a typical Vice President position doesn't really offer opportunities for the person to establish a dominate presence, I can't really think of anything she has done so far that would lead me to believe she would be a good President.   

Gym-Rat:
one half of comedy pair 'shits and giggles' would not do well running for a future presidency.
she'd be like:

mod-  "gigs, so you failed on the border and everything else under youre leadership, how would you improve"
giggles- "bwaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahhahaha, ive never been to zimbabwe either, bwhahahahahahhahahha"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version