Author Topic: Kari Lake  (Read 11788 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Kari Lake
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2023, 02:52:31 PM »

Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

One more post like this away from joining Board Sharif and a few others in the abyss of ignore land... hate to do it but damn..... give it a rest man

You must love seeing these, because you keep reposting them for me for no good reason.

Go ahead, send me to ignore land, as if I care.   :D

Ok

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2023, 04:01:13 PM »
Hahahhaha Kari Lake has her little court case sunk by her own “star” witness.

Time for sanctions for this waste of time. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2023, 05:31:41 AM »

The effeminate low IQ bitch strikes again, fuk off groomer.
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2023, 01:40:35 PM »

I read this too. Poor Kari Lake, she will never give up no matter how often she fails in her quest for Governor. She might have better luck mounting a campaign to run for Governor of Arizona in 2026 if she gave up acting like a crazy person soon enough that folks will forget or forgive her.

Her tenaciousness will likely result in judges refusing to hear her case... or she has no support or funds to file further lawsuits. This will end badly for Kari Lake.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2023, 03:04:11 PM »
I read this too. Poor Kari Lake, she will never give up no matter how often she fails in her quest for Governor. She might have better luck mounting a campaign to run for Governor of Arizona in 2026 if she gave up acting like a crazy person soon enough that folks will forget or forgive her.

Her tenaciousness will likely result in judges refusing to hear her case... or she has no support or funds to file further lawsuits. This will end badly for Kari Lake.

It couldn’t happen to a better person. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2023, 10:30:58 PM »
Well that was a bust. Total Qoach move by Kari.   Promised everything but delivered nothing. 

Not that anyone expected any different.   

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2023, 06:09:59 AM »
The two retards talking to themselves as usual....
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2023, 09:22:56 PM »
Bye Girl!!!

Now what?  Sanctions hopefully for wasting everyone's time.  And everyone of you that talked about how it was "still in the courts" can STFU and send her money to pay the fines with.  Because she sure can't fund raise off the stolen election claims anymore.  She is is the definition of being a mindless individual detached from reality.

---
Judge dismisses Kari Lake's final claim in election loss for Arizona governor

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+dismisses+Kari+Lake%27s+final+claim+in+election+loss+for+Arizona+governor

A judge on Monday dismissed the only remaining legal claim in Republican Kari Lake’s challenge of her loss in last year's race for Arizona governor, affirming the election of Democrat Katie Hobbs.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter A. Thompson said Lake failed to prove her claim that Maricopa County did not verify signatures on mail ballots as required by law.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2023, 10:51:06 PM »
Well, how does one or even a machine count 274,000 ballots in 3 seconds?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2023, 12:21:36 AM »

Ignorance is not a valid argument. You're a debater...you must be familiar with;

Appeal to ignorance
An appeal to ignorance is a claim that something must be true because it hasn’t been proven false. It can also be a claim that something must be false because it hasn’t been proven true. This is also known as the burden of proof fallacy.

Example: There must be fairies living in our attic because nobody’s ever proven that there aren’t fairies living in our attic.

Now I did a quick search with simply "Kari Lake 274000 votes" and got the courts ruling. Give it a shot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2023, 07:55:05 AM »
Ignorance is not a valid argument. You're a debater...you must be familiar with;

Appeal to ignorance
An appeal to ignorance is a claim that something must be true because it hasn’t been proven false. It can also be a claim that something must be false because it hasn’t been proven true. This is also known as the burden of proof fallacy.

Example: There must be fairies living in our attic because nobody’s ever proven that there aren’t fairies living in our attic.

Now I did a quick search with simply "Kari Lake 274000 votes" and got the courts ruling. Give it a shot

Hahahaha he can’t search or look up shit.   He has his talking points fed to him by Twitter and Tik Tok.  And he can’t even understand the content of either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2023, 08:01:57 AM »

Appeal to ignorance

Let’s give it this shot…answer the question

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2023, 08:24:28 AM »
“Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen told the Court, “11 of the signature verification workers approved 170k signatures at a rate of less than 0 and 2.99 seconds with a 99.97% approval rating.” Later, in closing argument, Olsen revealed that “there were approximately 274,000 ballot signatures compared and verified in less than three seconds.”

The new Minute Entry states, “rather than trying to cast doubt on a specific number of ballots (a herculean evidentiary endeavor in these circumstances), she attempts to prove that the signature review process for Maricopa County was not conducted pursuant to A.R.S. § 16-550(A) or the EPM.”

However, as The Gateway Pundit reported, Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen told the Court, “11 of the signature verification workers approved 170k signatures at a rate of less than 0 and 2.99 seconds with a 99.97% approval rating.” Later, in closing argument, Olsen revealed that “there were approximately 274,000 ballot signatures compared and verified in less than three seconds.”

Olsen also concluded that AT LEAST 70,000 mail-in ballots were not properly verified in accordance with Arizona law, and therefore the election must be set aside. The bogus election was called by roughly 17,000 votes.

The Gateway Pundit reported on days one, two, and three of the bombshell trial exposing corruption in Maricopa County’s early voting system.

Maricopa County signature reviewer Jacqueline Onigkeit testified that she saw a large number of signatures on ballot affidavits that were different names than the voter and that many other level-one signature reviewers “didn’t feel comfortable with what they were seeing.”

“ballots were sent back to level one reviewers by direct supervisors and full-time County employees” because they were too “overwhelmed” by the number of rejections, said Onikgeit.

Damning evidence of at least one Maricopa County signature reviewer simply clicking through signature checks in less than two seconds each was also presented by Lake’s attorneys.

The Gateway Pundit later reported on another video showing a Maricopa County employee failing to verify signatures and likely approving over 5,600 signatures in about two hours.

Maricopa County Election Director Rey Valenzuela testified that this individual was “removed from the process.” However, the evidence proves that he was not.

According to the testimony by Jacqueline Onigkeit, signature reviewers “were told to scroll down and make sure that we verify the present green affidavit with the past history affidavits.”

It would be impossible to truly compare two signatures in this short amount of time without fraud. See examples of the fraudulent signatures previously accepted by Maricopa County here.

Despite the evidence, Maricopa County attorneys and the Judge disregarded the employees who did not follow the law. Instead, they claimed the testimony of Lake’s witnesses — signature verification workers who chose to follow the law — proved that the mail-in ballot system is secure.

Judge Thompson opines, “Ms. Onigkeit’s testimony makes abundantly clear that level one and level two signature review did take place in some fashion.”

Kari Lake is expected to appeal this ruling again all the way to the Arizona Supreme Court.

The courts minute report is within the article or since you won’t read the article, should I post up the minute report myself?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/just-judge-tosses-kari-lakes-lawsuit-after-trial/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2023, 08:37:42 AM »
I know you try to delegitimize my sources but I usually have two criteria when I source. The sources didn’t roll for 6 years with the disproven “Russian Collusion” and every other “smoking gun” conspiracy that the left conjures that eventually gets debunked and/or they contain links of their evidence within the article to back it up.

You and I read from different sources. I read from both sides but since one side has a history of leaving out key details AND the history of leading on its base, I tend to go with what’s more reliable. When I see someone post up most “fact check” sources i immediately dismiss them because most have been proven to be waaaay left of center and some even debunked when questioned in congressional hearings. Even Zuckerberg has said his “fact check” is mostly opinions. Opinions that seem to always go in the favor of the left. Also, you might want to also take a look at the Twitter files that were dropped a month or two ago that basically reinforce everything that everybody already thought and that goes for a fact checking as well.

These are debates not courts of law

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2023, 09:15:30 AM »
She lost.  AGAIN!!!  hahahahaha.  Just stop with the bullshit and excuses.  It's done.  It's over.   Instead of whining about Kari's "stolen election", maybe you can instead start posting proof of your claim of Hobbes being a cartel member.   ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2023, 09:16:37 AM »
I know you try to delegitimize my sources but I usually have two criteria when I source. The sources didn’t roll for 6 years with the disproven “Russian Collusion” and every other “smoking gun” conspiracy that the left conjures that eventually gets debunked and/or they contain links of their evidence within the article to back it up.

You and I read from different sources. I read from both sides but since one side has a history of leaving out key details AND the history of leading on its base, I tend to go with what’s more reliable. When I see someone post up most “fact check” sources i immediately dismiss them because most have been proven to be waaaay left of center and some even debunked when questioned in congressional hearings. Even Zuckerberg has said his “fact check” is mostly opinions. Opinions that seem to always go in the favor of the left.

Coach my friend, these "people" are bent upon usurping our Nation's Heritage and more.  They support the legalization of pedophilia as an "alt-lifestyle" and the mutilation of our Nation's Children.  Deviant Democrats and Repulsive RINOs are behind all that is filthy in politics.

Over the decades they have infilthtrated what has become under their banner our Nation's sExucation system, then the Law Enfarcement and finally the Milifairy with the goal of destroying out Nation's Heritage, History and Faith.  I am an Atheist and I can assure you that these creatures worship the flesh and the deviance of same.  In other words, they claim deity for themselves and their kind.

Never forgive them and never forget why, brother!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2023, 12:08:51 PM »
Coach my friend, these "people" are bent upon usurping our Nation's Heritage and more.  They support the legalization of pedophilia as an "alt-lifestyle" and the mutilation of our Nation's Children.  Deviant Democrats and Repulsive RINOs are behind all that is filthy in politics.

Over the decades they have infilthtrated what has become under their banner our Nation's sExucation system, then the Law Enfarcement and finally the Milifairy with the goal of destroying out Nation's Heritage, History and Faith.  I am an Atheist and I can assure you that these creatures worship the flesh and the deviance of same.  In other words, they claim deity for themselves and their kind.

Never forgive them and never forget why, brother!

You’re exactly right with in your assessment. These are, for the most part, dishonest people as long they “win” (which eventually gets outted of how they won) it doesn’t matter how they won. Extremely weak minded individuals that are easily fooled when it comes to propaganda and mass psychosis. They’ll buy into anything they’re left politicians and pundits tell them

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2023, 12:29:43 PM »
You’re exactly right with in your assessment. These are, for the most part, dishonest people as long they “win” (which eventually gets outted of how they won) it doesn’t matter how they won. Extremely weak minded individuals that are easily fooled when it comes to propaganda and mass psychosis. They’ll buy into anything they’re left politicians and pundits tell them

Says the guy promoting fake birth certificates, stolen elections, covid assassinations, Obama moving to Africa, governors being cartel members, etc. etc. etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2023, 12:39:31 PM »

You are most likely right; it is not possible for a machine or an individual to count 274,000 votes in 3 seconds. However, you may have misread what Kari Lake's lawyers claimed. This is what they said: "Lake's attorneys had also argued that some 274,000 signatures were compared in under two seconds each." Note how much one just word (each) changes what was claimed to something entirely different, and very possible.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kari-lake-arizona-election-claim-dismissed-judge-peter-thompson-governor-katie-hobbs/

Sometimes when we really want to believe something, we trick ourselves misread or misunderstand something by leaving out or adding a word here and there. Everyone does this at some time or another, so don't feel bad that you got this wrong.

It is easy to see how someone could misunderstand this statement because it is a little bit convoluted. The attorney make two conflicting comments. In the first statement he mentions the number of workers and includes this part, "at a rate". Also is the number 170K or as later said 274K in his closing argument.

“Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen told the Court, “11 of the signature verification workers approved 170k signatures at a rate of less than 0 and 2.99 seconds with a 99.97% approval rating.” Later, in closing argument, Olsen revealed that “there were approximately 274,000 ballot signatures compared and verified in less than three seconds.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2023, 01:13:07 PM »

You are most likely right; it is not possible for a machine or an individual to count 274,000 votes in 3 seconds. However, you may have misread what Kari Lake's lawyers claimed. This is what they said: "Lake's attorneys had also argued that some 274,000 signatures were compared in under two seconds each." Note how much one just word (each) changes what was claimed to something entirely different, and very possible.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kari-lake-arizona-election-claim-dismissed-judge-peter-thompson-governor-katie-hobbs/

Sometimes when we really want to believe something, we trick ourselves misread or misunderstand something by leaving out or adding a word here and there. Everyone does this at some time or another, so don't feel bad that you got this wrong.

It is easy to see how someone could misunderstand this statement because it is a little bit convoluted. The attorney make two conflicting comments. In the first statement he mentions the number of workers and includes this part, "at a rate". Also is the number 170K or as later said 274K in his closing argument.

You didn’t read what I posted or even open the link, did you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2023, 01:59:04 PM »
You didn’t read what I posted or even open the link, did you?

::) Honestly, what makes you say or think this? Did you not read that Gateway Pundit link? Not only did I follow it I even quoted what her attorneys said according the the Gateway Pundit:

However, as The Gateway Pundit reported, Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen told the Court, “11 of the signature verification workers approved 170k signatures at a rate of less than 0 and 2.99 seconds with a 99.97% approval rating.” Later, in closing argument, Olsen revealed that “there were approximately 274,000 ballot signatures compared and verified in less than three seconds.”

Maybe it would help you better understand it if you reread it and take note of his conflicting statements where the number of signatures goes from 170K to 274K and the term "at a rate" was not repeated in the closing statement which significantly changes his claim.

Never mind. No matter how many times you read this, you'll ignore that it is 'each' signature confirmation took 3 seconds and not the total number. 

The bottom line is Kari Lake has lost every lawsuit regarding that election she's brought forward. If the courts even allow further lawsuits from her on this matter, she will continue to lose them. Why doesn't she just accept that she cannot win and move on, focusing on winning the next governor's election of maybe seek a congressional seat? She and her claims are a total joke at this point.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2023, 02:26:15 PM »
::) Honestly, what makes you say or think this? Did you not read that Gateway Pundit link? Not only did I follow it I even quoted what her attorneys said according the the Gateway Pundit:

Maybe it would help you better understand it if you reread it and take note of his conflicting statements where the number of signatures goes from 170K to 274K and the term "at a rate" was not repeated in the closing statement which significantly changes his claim.

Never mind. No matter how many times you read this, you'll ignore that it is 'each' signature confirmation took 3 seconds and not the total number. 

The bottom line is Kari Lake has lost every lawsuit regarding that election she's brought forward. If the courts even allow further lawsuits from her on this matter, she will continue to lose them. Why doesn't she just accept that she cannot win and move on, focusing on winning the next governor's election of maybe seek a congressional seat? She and her claims are a total joke at this point.

He never reads or understands the crap he posts.  He can't tell the difference between fluff and fact. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2023, 03:05:29 PM »

No, you cherry picked. If you have bothered to actually have ready the article you would have saw this, but you didn’t

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/watch-video-shows-fraudulent-mail-in-ballot-signatures-accepted-by-maricopa-county-kari-lake-attorneys-to-expose-fraudulent-2022-signatures-in-trial-court/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/lake-attorneys-closing-argument-least-70k-votes-not/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/watch-shocking-video-shows-maricopa-countys-fraudulent-signature-verification-worker-verifies-signatures-in-less-than-2-seconds-per-signature/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/ready-update-this-was-completely-different-names-maricopa/

https://www.scribd.com/document/647485347/CV2022095403-5222023-Minute-entry#from_embed

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2023, 03:37:29 PM »

You and I read from different sources. I read from both sides but since one side has a history of leaving out key details AND the history of leading on its base, I tend to go with what’s more reliable. When I see someone post up most “fact check” sources i immediately dismiss them because most have been proven to be waaaay left of center and some even debunked when questioned in congressional hearings. Even Zuckerberg has said his “fact check” is mostly opinions. Opinions that seem to always go in the favor of the left. Also, you might want to also take a look at the Twitter files that were dropped a month or two ago that basically reinforce everything that everybody already thought and that goes for a fact checking as well.

I do believe you believe that Coach. But it's not likely it's true. It's also dangerous to dismiss all fact checking and go right to the gateway pundit for your news. It would be like me going to the Onion for my sources. You didn't bother to read any news sources that were not far right on the Kari Lake question or you would have realized the judge clarified it was 2 or 3 seconds each, not 274K in 3 seconds. You might have also gleaned from the Judges ruling that as a whole, sufficient checks were in place prior to that point to reduce the chances of invalid signatures.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2023, 06:02:55 PM »
I do believe you believe that Coach. But it's not likely it's true. It's also dangerous to dismiss all fact checking and go right to the gateway pundit for your news. It would be like me going to the Onion for my sources. You didn't bother to read any news sources that were not far right on the Kari Lake question or you would have realized the judge clarified it was 2 or 3 seconds each, not 274K in 3 seconds. You might have also gleaned from the Judges ruling that as a whole, sufficient checks were in place prior to that point to reduce the chances of invalid signatures.

Obviously simple facts continue to pass over his head.  (pun)