Author Topic: Ron DeSantis - will predict he will be the next president  (Read 8579 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Ron DeSantis - will predict he will be the next president
« on: February 01, 2023, 01:23:46 AM »
The last time I voiced my political opinion,  I caused quite a stir. I love Ron DeSantis and I predict he’s going to be the next president. I think that Trump sees him as a threat and he’s being quite petty. I don’t believe that Trump defending operation warp speed and the experimental gene therapy injections is going to help him. He’s going to lose a lot of loyal supporters. Ron will make a great American president.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Ron DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 01:30:19 AM »
If Trump loses to him he will probably run as an Independent or 3rd party and split the vote giving as Dementia Joe for another 4 years.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 01:40:42 AM »
Great Faisal's falcon! And people have the gall to say that Booty is just a big pair of tits. One day this woman's aphorisms will be chiseled into the stonework of our finest educational institutions. Booty, I will die before I allow them to make you drink the hemlock!

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 01:59:05 AM »
If Trump loses to him he will probably run as an Independent or 3rd party and split the vote giving as Dementia Joe for another 4 years.

Yeah a split vote isn't going to do anyone any favours other than the left.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 02:03:09 AM »
Agreed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2023, 02:06:32 AM »
▫️

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2023, 02:28:40 AM »
The last time I voiced my political opinion,  I caused quite a stir. I love Ron DeSantis and I predict he’s going to be the next president. I think that Trump sees him as a threat and he’s being quite petty. I don’t believe that Trump defending operation warp speed and the experimental gene therapy injections is going to help him. He’s going to lose a lot of loyal supporters. Ron will make a great American president.

I'm not saying this because I'm happy you experienced pain, booty - but I'm glad that you went through that pandemic shit-show in Australia, just so you can perhaps understand why so many Americans cling to their guns.

I feel like we in Australia and Canada don't have experience with some things Americans have, and need to go through them ourselves to understand. The racism issue is the same. When Canada and Australia were both 95% White up until 1990 or so, we were really in no position to talk about racism. We were completely segregated. I think personal experience changes perspective.

Also, now that 40% of Australia's economy is attached to commerce with China, and with the USA losing its geopolitical might, I don't think anyone will be coming to save Australia as China increases its economic colonization of your [and my] country. Hopefully that won't happen in our lifetimes, but you never know.

Back to the topic - I am a Ron DeSantis fan. But I don't much care for what he did here:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/564897-desantis-takes-action-against-ben-jerrys-for-ending-sales-in-israeli/

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 02:48:56 AM »
He's the best option strategically. 2016 was glorious but Trump is too radioactive. If Trump will just get out of the way, we'll get to watch Desantis rip of Gavin Newsom's head and shit down his neck. Purple Florida went landslide. If he gets Gabbard as VP you'll see the reddest map in history.

He'll be Uniparty tho. Don't expect small gov conservatism.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2023, 02:52:02 AM »

Do you have a good record of your predictions coming true? ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2023, 02:57:59 AM »
Do you have a good record of your predictions coming true? ::)

booty has a different perspective since asshole so-called "experts" alongside treasonous Australian politicians and others attempted to strong-arm her during the fake pandemic.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2023, 04:44:16 AM »
I'm more interested in Desantis getting in and him making Ken Griffin the Treasury Secretary. Now that would be interesting!

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2023, 05:11:23 AM »
Go Ron.  He's BETTER than Trump because he actually knows what he's doing and how to get it done. Works with his party.  Don't be stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2023, 06:05:37 AM »

I like Ron DeSantis.   

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2023, 07:36:10 AM »
LOL @ voting.... oh man... you people.. I swear...

You will get whomever Rothschilds' say you get as POTUS

Dominion voting machines for the win $$$

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2023, 08:48:39 AM »
DeSantis sparks outrage with rejection of African American studies class

on DeSantis has continued his war on critical race theory by rejecting Advanced Placement African American history for supposedly advancing the tenets of this forbidden strain of thought.

Ron DeSantis Is Banning Black Studies in Schools and It's Disgraceful

----

You negros will never learn.  Regardless of Trump and his mayonnaise militias, black women were one percentage point above Asians in university enrollment and black businesses were experiencing growth.

Once again, you (all) were duped into believing the offspring of a non-black woman was an actual black person.  You lost almost 50% of your community wealth under Obama and under Biden all you have received is the "Interracial Marriage Protection Law" which is nothing more than an erasure policy. Let me explain this again. Asian, Arab, Non-Afro Latin, East Indian and Mayonnaise marriages are all interethnic, not interracial, which requires one Eumelanin individual.  Then, WTF is this law directed at?

Phuck lesser of 2 evils or party affiliation. YOU HAVE ZERO OPTIONS!

You dumb MFs better vote 100% for an ADOS independent in this election!  That will force the defeated party to suck the cheese off of your toes next election. 

This woman is more black than the pandering Indian whore!

BTW, 2 starting black QBs.  Hebrew Israelite BS by the self-hating negro Shannon Sharp!  ::)

If Mahomes is black, then you don't need a black woman to have black children. WTF!

The new black family....

Another warning!

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2023, 08:55:46 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2023, 09:38:43 AM »
DeSantis sparks outrage with rejection of African American studies class

on DeSantis has continued his war on critical race theory by rejecting Advanced Placement African American history for supposedly advancing the tenets of this forbidden strain of thought.

Ron DeSantis Is Banning Black Studies in Schools and It's Disgraceful

----

You negros will never learn.  Regardless of Trump and his mayonnaise militias, black women were one percentage point above Asians in university enrollment and black businesses were experiencing growth.

Once again, you (all) were duped into believing the offspring of a non-black woman was an actual black person.  You lost almost 50% of your community wealth under Obama and under Biden all you have received is the "Interracial Marriage Protection Law" which is nothing more than an erasure policy. Let me explain this again. Asian, Arab, Non-Afro Latin, East Indian and Mayonnaise marriages are all interethnic, not interracial, which requires one Eumelanin individual.  Then, WTF is this law directed at?

Phuck lesser of 2 evils or party affiliation. YOU HAVE ZERO OPTIONS!

You dumb MFs better vote 100% for an ADOS independent in this election!  That will force the defeated party to suck the cheese off of your toes next election. 

This woman is more black than the pandering Indian whore!

BTW, 2 starting black QBs.  Hebrew Israelite BS by the self-hating negro Shannon Sharp!  ::)

If Mahomes is black, then you don't need a black woman to have black children. WTF!

The new black family....

Another warning!

I find this very hard to believe…. Affirmative action

But blacks make up more in population compared to Asians but the percentile favors Asians

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2023, 10:25:24 AM »
White people = vaxxed & dying

Entire continent of Africa + India = unvaxxed & living

Soon entire planet will be blacks and indians

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2023, 10:45:27 AM »

This ^.

I am a Trump supporter and have been since the first Republican debate.  Mr. Trump is for America and her citizens.  WTF is with people?  No matter who the Republicans put in the race the cucks will do everything illegal to steal the election again. 

They have no shame.  They have no honor.  They are vile creatures deserving of removal from our shores.  They hate our Nation.  They preach tolerance and do violence.   Those that voted for them before should be deported to mooslime cuntries and left to suffer there.  They are traitors to Civilization.

As for the anger against homosexuals here?  I am friends with only a few homosexual men and women but they are my FRIENDS.  The men NEVER suggest anything sexual for that would be the end of our friendship.  I respect my friends.  I never suggest anything of a sexual nature to the few lesbians I know.  They are my friends.  What I find odd here and in the real world is that men dislike  male homosexual acts but somehow like watching women fag off.   I do not.  I find both to be repulsive and have turned that "threesome" shit down a few times in my life because I do NOT think well of it. It disgusts me.

My friends that are male and homosexual are also Conservative.  Most of the women are too but a few are liberal.  They know I am Conservative and so we all do our best not to piss each other off, LOL!

Fuck the cucks. I will vote for Mr. Trump and if DeSantis is on the ticket for VP so much the better.  He could learn a thing or two more about pride in our Nation from the finest President of these United States in my lifetime.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2023, 10:48:13 AM »
Lot of speculation that 'Michelle' might have a go at it .
I can hear the swooning now how Barack will be able to advise her ... :-\

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2023, 10:49:21 AM »
Lot of speculation that 'Michelle' might have a go at it .
I can hear the swooning now how Barack will be able to advise her ... :-\

Yup.  And all the advices will be wrong.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2023, 11:27:06 AM »
White people = vaxxed & dying

Entire continent of Africa + India = unvaxxed & living

Soon entire planet will be blacks and indians

Indians are pheomelanin. Africans are like pet dogs will bow down to master but fight another dog.  HTF you can't unify one of the richest continents on the face of this earth in a 400 year span?  It's nothing more than a civil war.  Then, a strategic nuclear alliance with Eastern Euro countries who need resources.

Moors vs Cave dwelling pheomelanin -  ::)

The invasion

The outcome

An after joke to your descendants. 

Can't make this stuff up if you tried too!

And who gets stuck on the front lines as usual...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2023, 11:32:00 AM »
                                                 Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[4]   MISTER FLIPFLOPPER. THE ULTIMATE MUDWUMP
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2023, 11:55:32 AM »
▫️

Won't work.

4 years of Trump will cause another massive pendulum swing when independents become exhausted again, so the next cycle goes back left.
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2023, 12:02:08 PM »
Trump is done, he will never win again

As delusional as when Levrone made his “comeback” only to embarrass himself