Author Topic: Mashed Potatoe Brain  (Read 1585 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: He Came, He Saw, He Forgot
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2023, 04:44:17 AM »
Joe is our greatest President.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: She was 12...
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2023, 06:25:31 PM »

Morals & principles !!
WTF - you're not Seriously trying to say Joe has any of Them. ?

I had you down for being more Intelligent - yet here you are Standing up for Joe Biden.  ::)

I'm clearly saying of the two evils, Joe Biden was the lesser. I wonder how Americans can't clearly see that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2023, 06:27:15 PM »
Agnostic has too much ego to admit he voted wrong.

Thats just sad Chaos. Attempting to project that on me is beneath you. I am 100% certain Biden was the better choice of the two. That YOU think Trump was stumps me.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2023, 09:00:49 PM »
I'm clearly saying of the two evils, Joe Biden was the lesser. I wonder how Americans can't clearly see that.

I really am totally surprised that you clearly believe that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's little more than a laughing stock on the world stage , He's very clearly got dementia just as my Dad has.
Whoever is controlling him & telling him what to say & do don't appear to have Americans best interests
At heart.

Hell why the fuck is america got involved with the war in Ukraine & pumping Billions of Dollars to Ukraine
Nope nothing remotely dodgy about that is there - with all the links to Biden & his son,
This is the 1st conflict that america is involved in that more countries support Russia than America .
Just wait till the Chinese get involved!!

Do you want a world war 3 ??  As Biden & NATO are clearly trying to provoke it.
Now you'll just say Russia Bad - Just like saying orange man bad 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

How many wars Did Donald get involved in ?? Give Bilions to ??
Obuma had 7 years seven foreign countries bombed - I suppose you were all for that also  over 200,000 bombs
Dropped!! How many innocent women children & men were killed ??

Very liberal indeed.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2023, 02:50:33 PM »
No coach. I speak for myself. I voted for Biden because Trump had demonstrated CLEARLY he has no principles, no morals, he will lie, and become very vindictive at the drop of a hat. That he shamed a POW for being a POW was the clue for me but I'm a quick study. That he attempted to coerce the Ukranian President to announce an investigation into his political hi opponent was another clue. But I'm a quick study. That he instigated the Jan 6th debacle was a clue. But.. That in every aspect of his very public private life he showed he was morally corrupt.. grabbing women by the cooch. Finding his next wife while his current wife was pregnant, possibly some charities that weren't really charities... people like me.. with morals, principles.. left with the choice of Trump or Biden, reluctantly went Biden. I understand this might be too much for you to comprehend and that's ok. I'll never achieve the muscle and definition you have...
You are a stupid fucking c unt!
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2023, 03:54:50 PM »
Thats just sad Chaos. Attempting to project that on me is beneath you. I am 100% certain Biden was the better choice of the two. That YOU think Trump was stumps me.
I am 100% certain you are wrong. Hope you're prepared for WWIII that your boy is starting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Mashed Potatoe Brain
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2023, 06:20:25 AM »
A zombie potato with his Low IQ downtrodden pedo sympatetic followers...
K

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2023, 07:51:01 AM »

Is it really hard to see both sides of who was better?

On one side, Biden people thought he would "return us to normal", with less confrontation and chaos, were worried we were pissing off the globe, and thought Trump was a complete asshole egotist.

On the other, people who ignored his personality were happy with the economy, being tough on China and terrorism, being energy independent, working to secure the borders, etc and thought he was a better option.

It was easy to see how either candidate could appeal.

But, in hindsight, Biden's admin has been a disaster - inflation, border is a sieve, afganistan, identity politics, attempted free speech suppression, Covid response (although Trump's was equally bad).....

The trouble is nobody admits fault.

Also, GR, please fix spelling of Potato....
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2023, 08:43:05 AM »
Gosh, he's wonderful.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2023, 10:42:18 AM »

How FNG insane are you?  Look at the state of this country right now you FNG retarded Bhanks! 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2023, 04:20:36 PM »
I really am totally surprised that you clearly believe that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's little more than a laughing stock on the world stage , He's very clearly got dementia just as my Dad has.
Whoever is controlling him & telling him what to say & do don't appear to have Americans best interests
At heart.

Hell why the fuck is america got involved with the war in Ukraine & pumping Billions of Dollars to Ukraine
Nope nothing remotely dodgy about that is there - with all the links to Biden & his son,
This is the 1st conflict that america is involved in that more countries support Russia than America .
Just wait till the Chinese get involved!!

Do you want a world war 3 ??  As Biden & NATO are clearly trying to provoke it.
Now you'll just say Russia Bad - Just like saying orange man bad 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

How many wars Did Donald get involved in ?? Give Bilions to ??
Obuma had 7 years seven foreign countries bombed - I suppose you were all for that also  over 200,000 bombs
Dropped!! How many innocent women children & men were killed ??

Very liberal indeed.

Were there any new wars involving U.S. allies between 12:00 pm 1/20/2017 and 12:00 pm 1/20/2021?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2023, 04:22:37 PM »

Is a mashed potatoe brain the same thing as a mashed potato brain?