Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 761157 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #5400 on: March 04, 2021, 08:55:17 AM »
What's your time frame?  I think it just depends how much rejection around the current area of 50-52k. Either run out of short term steam or things really pick up.

Days or maybe a week.

I’d assume we see a drop down which is my preference as I just bought the last dip and I want to double my total position by buying another dip.

After this pullback is done, onward to 80k.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5401 on: March 04, 2021, 10:21:31 AM »
Days or maybe a week.

I’d assume we see a drop down which is my preference as I just bought the last dip and I want to double my total position by buying another dip.

After this pullback is done, onward to 80k.

You think there will still be more of a pullback from 46-48k?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5402 on: March 04, 2021, 01:13:19 PM »
You think there will still be more of a pullback from 46-48k?

BTC pullback zones I had are 46.8k and 43.5k. We had a close at 43.4K last week so it was pretty close.

I’m looking at the chart now and providing we close above 47,378 in the next 3hrs the trend is still upwards. If we close below then it’s a high probability price will trend downwards.

Price targets:
39.5k —> this is last resistance below 40

Looking at history, in a pullback the second dip gets a lower price than the first dip. A price in the 41k-42k would be pretty normal in that scenario.

However the price floor was ballpark 38.4K on the 22nd Feb and increasing each day. The dip last week saw a stack of coins removed from exchanges so perhaps a second dip won’t be able to go as low. That’s also possible. In which case a price somewhere between 43.5-46.8 might be the outcome.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5403 on: March 04, 2021, 01:13:48 PM »
Lol. Well Bitcoin since its birth, has had millions of "pull backs" in historical price, including some quite significant ones. But overall, it does not just make a "second top". Rather, it makes continuous new All Time Highs and has done so millions of times. Further, it will continue to do so as it continues on its journey towards global acceptance as the ultimate decentralized store of wealth for global citizens.

Sounds good and you might be right but we’ve seen this movie before. It had sharp run up in 2018, had a pullback, made another top, an even bigger pullback and then proceeded to rally from lower lows and went down the toilet. Those are the FACTS.

I don’t know that this time won’t be different but I see no reason to be cocky.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5404 on: March 04, 2021, 06:16:28 PM »
Were at 46.3k, A 20% dip.from ath. Itd be nice to level off here and reverse.  :)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5405 on: March 04, 2021, 06:50:17 PM »
Were at 46.3k, A 20% dip.from ath. Itd be nice to level off here and reverse.  :)

I’d wager we are about to eat shit down to 39k-42k.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5406 on: March 04, 2021, 10:25:09 PM »
BTC pullback zones I had are 46.8k and 43.5k. We had a close at 43.4K last week so it was pretty close.

I’m looking at the chart now and providing we close above 47,378 in the next 3hrs the trend is still upwards. If we close below then it’s a high probability price will trend downwards.

Price targets:
39.5k —> this is last resistance below 40

Looking at history, in a pullback the second dip gets a lower price than the first dip. A price in the 41k-42k would be pretty normal in that scenario.

However the price floor was ballpark 38.4K on the 22nd Feb and increasing each day. The dip last week saw a stack of coins removed from exchanges so perhaps a second dip won’t be able to go as low. That’s also possible. In which case a price somewhere between 43.5-46.8 might be the outcome.

Thanks!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5407 on: March 04, 2021, 11:34:30 PM »
I’d wager we are about to eat shit down to 39k-42k.

Great,  now I'm going to have to sacrifice more puppies. You just jinxed it.

Thanks!  >:(

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5408 on: March 05, 2021, 12:37:52 AM »
Great,  now I'm going to have to sacrifice more puppies. You just jinxed it.

Thanks!  >:(

Silver lining —> If there is a bunch of us eating shit together it’s not as bad as eating shit alone.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5409 on: March 05, 2021, 01:18:53 AM »
Silver lining —> If there is a bunch of us eating shit together it’s not as bad as eating shit alone.

Hold me. Lol

Anyway,
What a joke. Uk is a lost cause. VPN

Crypto derivatives exchange Bybit will stop serving UK clients on March 31, it said in an announcement this morning. The exchange cited new regulations for crypto-based derivatives as the reason behind the move.

“To comply with the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) ban of crypto derivatives, Bybit will cease to provide services to customers from the United Kingdom,” the exchange said in its release, requesting clients to close any positions and withdraw all funds before the end of this month.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5410 on: March 05, 2021, 02:04:25 AM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5411 on: March 05, 2021, 03:19:30 AM »
Hold me. Lol

Anyway,
What a joke. Uk is a lost cause. VPN

Crypto derivatives exchange Bybit will stop serving UK clients on March 31, it said in an announcement this morning. The exchange cited new regulations for crypto-based derivatives as the reason behind the move.

“To comply with the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) ban of crypto derivatives, Bybit will cease to provide services to customers from the United Kingdom,” the exchange said in its release, requesting clients to close any positions and withdraw all funds before the end of this month.

LOL  :D

This is where the ‘iffy’ exchanges get exposed.

Notice that instead of choosing to transform with regulations they instead say F U and cease operating openly in those countries. Shows you the level of shady shit they have going on and their need to protect their larger customer base who obviously don’t want to be known.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5412 on: March 05, 2021, 04:46:39 AM »
LOL  :D

This is where the ‘iffy’ exchanges get exposed.

Notice that instead of choosing to transform with regulations they instead say F U and cease operating openly in those countries. Shows you the level of shady shit they have going on and their need to protect their larger customer base who obviously don’t want to be known.

Idk.

Is it iffy if you dont want to use KYC if youre tryinhg to avoid paying taxes? Also I dont know how many exchanges offer up to 100x leverage. (I actually dont, Ive only ever used one.)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5413 on: March 05, 2021, 06:03:34 AM »
Realized I actually personally know the guy who created yfi coin and ‘yearn finance’.

He’s a compulsive liar so I don’t know how anyone can trust him with their money.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5414 on: March 05, 2021, 09:30:13 AM »
John "I'll eat my dick" McAfee being extradited from Spain by US for tax evasion and "manipulating" crypto prices on his Twitter.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14248696/john-mcafee-anti-virus-software-charged/

It's total BS but realize that they will assign the laws they want when they want.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5415 on: March 05, 2021, 10:38:52 AM »
John "I'll eat my dick" McAfee being extradited from Spain by US for tax evasion and "manipulating" crypto prices on his Twitter.

It's total BS but realize that they will assign the laws they want when they want.

man that dude looks and sounds like a serious cokehead. lol

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5416 on: March 05, 2021, 11:09:57 AM »
man that dude looks and sounds like a serious cokehead. lol

For being 75 he's still pretty wound up.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5417 on: March 05, 2021, 11:21:15 AM »

Yep, there are enough laws on the books to get anyone.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5418 on: March 05, 2021, 11:49:16 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5419 on: March 06, 2021, 02:24:37 AM »

He is 100% right and he also.mentioned Sheldon and Digital Asset News. The only 2 guys I watch.  ;D  good.post dude

Bitboy and DaVinci as well The Moon channel are the worst offenders.They ruin people.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5420 on: March 06, 2021, 04:22:59 AM »
https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/ethereum-bitcoin-macro-beating-gold/

Economist: Ethereum and Bitcoin Look “Bullish” After Withstanding “Macro Beating”

Bitcoin and Ethereum are down from their recent 2021 highs, but compared to their traditional market counterparts, have shown more resilience during the recent “royal macro beating.”

Here’s why one top economist and investor says this is incredibly bullish for the two titan cryptocurrency assets.

Royal Macro Beating Can’t Take Down Bullish Bitcoin And Ethereum

This week, the stock market plunged, and precious metals saw a sharp selloff as the macro environment remains uneasy globally. Yet somehow, amidst a “royal macro beating”, Ethereum and Bitcoin have held up comparably well.

Economist and trader Alex Kruger says the resiliency is “bullish” for Bitcoin and Ethereum. The two top crypto assets have been in an uptrend for a full year now, and the recent macro jitters have been the first major bump in the road since.

Bitcoin exploded from lows around $4,000 to $58,000 per coin at the high, while Ethereum fell to under $100 and has risen to $2,000 since. The more than 10x rise, however, might be nowhere near the finish line, and holding up so well here could be the catalyst that sends the cryptocurrencies higher through the resistance level.

The Changing Of The Guard To Crypto Is Underway

The stock market is on thin ice, and precious metals cannot be upgraded or updated, and have limited use in the future as a store of value compared to cryptocurrencies.

The digital gold narrative has been working, and the steepness of the gold selloff above shows how effective the narrative has been. Crypto prices holding up so well while gold plummets, could send even more capital flowing out of metals and into the scarce digital asset.

Profit-taking in the currency overheated stock market will want to follow the money, wherever the grass is greener and profits are consistent. If that place is the crypto market, the flood gates of capital could finally be coming that helps to push Bitcoin to prices of hundreds of thousands of dollars per coin, and tens of thousands of dollars per Ether.

The nascent technologies are only now coming into their own as financial assets, and institutional investors have begun to recognize the shift from traditional assets, to digital ones, and the ones who have been early thus far have been the most profitable.

Will Bitcoin and Ethereum continue to hold up this well, or will they ultimately succumb to the continuing macro beating going on across markets right now?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5421 on: March 06, 2021, 04:29:41 AM »
$ 47,672.78

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5422 on: March 06, 2021, 04:52:28 AM »
$ 47,672.78

its been around the 46k to 51k channel since beginning of Feb. with the exception of the short lived bump to 58k and the short lived drop to 43k.

It hasnt dropped below the price rise that happened after Elon bought in at, so far.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5423 on: March 06, 2021, 05:59:03 AM »
its been around the 46k to 51k channel since beginning of Feb. with the exception of the short lived bump to 58k and the short lived drop to 43k.

It hasnt dropped below the price rise that happened after Elon bought in at, so far.

Elon’s company dropped 40% in the last month. It bounced on Friday but is still 33% off its high:

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5424 on: March 06, 2021, 06:27:03 AM »
Elon’s company dropped 40% in the last month. It bounced on Friday but is still 33% off its high:

im talking about bitcoin.

Anyway, good chance were dropping to the range mayday mentioned earlier. imo