Author Topic: Lee Priest is on ProBBing weekly tonight.  (Read 6000 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lee Priest is on ProBBing weekly tonight.
« on: July 31, 2006, 02:35:23 PM »
Any predictions?  He just announced the charity thing, he is 6 weeks out from the Night of Champions, he plans to compete at the O even if he has to sue the IFBB... this is perhaps the most anti-establishment BBer of our time. 

Anything Dan and Bob should ask him tonight?  Anything you want to hear/not hear?  Should Bob play nice and give Lee equal time, or should he dominate the conversation?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Lee Priest is on ProBBing weekly tonight.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 02:37:28 PM »
As long as they don't ask him to elaborate on his published enthusiasm for cunnilingus, I'm cool.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 02:38:12 PM »
Lee is a good guy, the thing that makes me laugh is how the magazines and websites try to make him seem like this controversial figure when the worst he does is pull out of a contest here or there or makes a harmless comment, you would think he killed or raped someone the way people talk about him.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 02:41:53 PM »
Lee is a good guy, the thing that makes me laugh is how the magazines and websites try to make him seem like this controversial figure when the worst he does is pull out of a contest here or there or makes a harmless comment, you would think he killed or raped someone the way people talk about him.

true

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 03:23:07 PM »

Yes, good point. But let's face it, bbing is boring. So they (the mags) have to make issues out of nothing, to create controversy, thus sell more mags.
HAHA, RON.....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »
Yes, good point. But let's face it, bbing is boring. So they (the mags) have to make issues out of nothing, to create controversy, thus sell more mags.
hahahaha, i know, seems like when Lee gets a new tattoo it's all over the cover of MD.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 03:28:20 PM »
Exactly! How many MD Magazines held the title 'Lee Speaks Out' or 'Lee Uncensored' or 'Lee Speaks the Shocking Truth!' You read it and its the same nonsense how he's a liberal who can care less what the powers that be think and he loves race cars and doesnt give a rats ass on what anyone els thinks. Who fkn cares? There isnt a gotdamn thing shocking about this guy. Lee Priest is about as shocking as pictures of him giving the middle finger. Whoa! Wow...back off, killer!
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 03:30:14 PM »
Exactly! How many MD Magazines held the title 'Lee Speaks Out' or 'Lee Uncensored' or 'Lee Speaks the Shocking Truth!' You read it and its the same nonsense how he's a liberal who can care less what the powers that be think and he loves race cars and doesnt give a rats ass on what anyone els thinks. Who fkn cares? There isnt a gotdamn thing shocking about this guy. Lee Priest is about as shocking as pictures of him giving the middle finger. Whoa! Wow...back off, killer!
exactly, as strange as he looks he's probably the most normal pro out there.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 03:38:39 PM »

I agree...if you're comparing him to a Kai Greene or Will Harris.

Tattoos are as shocking on people as sgt.d's people being seen jumping up and down with their hands in the air flashin wads of cash and driving down the street in some drop-top car with 20's on them with big booty ghetto ho's shaking their booty around in a rap video. It's overplayed...who cares?

A tattoo on the face isnt siht. 40 years ago it might be but now? Puhleeese...hey sarcasm the other day in the gym I seen this girl with a lower-back tat and you'll NEVER guess what els was unique about her...she had a tounge stud! WOW!

Lee about shocks me as much as Jesse Jackson playing the race card...he shocks me with 'the truth' as much as The Cubs losing a game on any given day...he shocks me as much as hearing Mayor Daley fumble on his words and deny knowing corrupt people in city hall...Chicago references, sarcasm but I know you know who/what Im talking about.

?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 03:53:24 PM »
Bob is the Rep lets hope he has Lees best interest at heart and works to get him into the Olympia not that he will place after doing PDI.It wouldn"t matter if he was in his best condition IFBB will burn him and all know it.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 03:58:02 PM »

*sniff...*sniff...is that...a low tide? Oh, no nevermind...its Miss Karen here dropping her pearls of wisdom like its hot. How grateful we should all be!
?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 04:00:52 PM »
You are a very tough guy Cockhead.Go and play in the street.Dick breath.Your a stalker.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 04:03:44 PM »
Bob is the Rep lets hope he has Lees best interest at heart and works to get him into the Olympia not that he will place after doing PDI.It wouldn"t matter if he was in his best condition IFBB will burn him and all know it.

LOL... imagine the bad press the IFBB would get if they screwed Lee and gave him 17th place when he deserved 6th.   That is probably the best thing that could happen to the PDI - if every athlete, and potential pro, suddenly saw the IFBB had such biased judging- especially when all of Lee's winnings are going to charity.

Biased judging hurts Lee none - it only makes him look better and the IFBB look worse.  Chic was on here today defending the weird USA judging, just like he was defending the Masters Pro judging.  Imagine if Lee finishes 17th, and Bob comes on getbig talking about how Lee deserved the placing.  

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 04:05:11 PM »

imagine the bad press the IFBB would get if they screwed Lee and gave him 17th place when he deserved 6th

An unjust placing in a bodybuilding contest?

There'd be rioting in the streets.

::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »
This has nothing to do with "trying to get Lee into the Olympia"...there's nothing I can do except give the best advices to Lee that I could (which I already have...)

Don't compete in a non sanctioned event...simple. These are the rules that have been in place since the beginning of the IFBB, the rules that Lee agreed to when he renewed his IFBB pro card in 2006, and the rules that will be followed in order to be eligable to compete in the IFBB Olympia.

This isn't rocket science, people.....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 04:11:30 PM »
This isn't rocket science, people.....
Lucky for you then

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 04:11:59 PM »
An unjust placing in a bodybuilding contest?
There'd be rioting in the streets.
 ::)

People don't forget.  They're still talking about the 1980 and 2001 O.  Rusty Jeffers' name is forever blazed into our minds as the guy who got screwed at the show bought by BBing.com.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »
People don't forget.  They're still talking about the 1980 and 2001 O.  Rusty Jeffers' name is forever blazed into our minds as the guy who got screwed at the show bought by BBing.com.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 04:13:52 PM »
People don't forget.  They're still talking about the 1980 and 2001 O.  Rusty Jeffers' name is forever blazed into our minds as the guy who got screwed at the show bought by BBing.com.

What does that have to do with the price of corn in China?
Elevate Your Image.™

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 04:15:17 PM »
You are a very tough guy Cockhead.Go and play in the street.Dick breath.Your a stalker.
I'm not a stalker salmon-girl...I posted here BEFORE you chimed in and I bet you ONLY posted in here to get MY...TheCockHeads...the dickbreaths' attention so whos stalking who now?

240, Chick...Im sorry guys. You two were saying...
?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2006, 04:16:26 PM »

LOL... imagine the bad press the IFBB would get if they screwed Lee and gave him 17th place when he deserved 6th.   That is probably the best thing that could happen to the PDI - if every athlete, and potential pro, suddenly saw the IFBB had such biased judging- especially when all of Lee's winnings are going to charity.

Biased judging hurts Lee none - it only makes him look better and the IFBB look worse.  Chic was on here today defending the weird USA judging, just like he was defending the Masters Pro judging.  Imagine if Lee finishes 17th, and Bob comes on getbig talking about how Lee deserved the placing. 

What "weird" judging are you referring to? You still have yet to explain in detail, who you would've placed where...

BTW...were you there? Or are you going by the internet and heresay, yet again?

There will ALWAYS be placings that people don't agree with..that's the nature of a sport that is judged on opinion and preference...no difference than gymnastics, diving, boxing, etc.

If Leo had won, there would be people up in arms that Omar got "screwed"...last year everyone was screaming that Ergas got the shaft...this year he got a gift....gimme a break.

For the record...I had Leo winning over Omar...doesn't mean he was screwed, it means that one man's opinion differed from a panel of 11....that's why the high and low score are dropped, to get an OVERALL opinion on a placing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2006, 04:23:32 PM »
Price of corn in china... someone sarcastically said there would be rioting if poor judging occurred.  I agreed, but reminded the poster that 25 years later, they're still talking about 1980 mr O, and remembered that just last year, the judging at an IFBB show (masters Pro) was the talk of the boards for weeks - something that usually doesn't happen unless, of course, the majority of people believe it was fishy.

IMO, many of the pro cards have been going as 'rewards' the last few years.  But that's just my take, same as when I say that I think Omar's legs are not pro caliber.

And Bob, you're forever trying to belittle the fans who do not attend events.  Many of us like the sport and follow it but don't see the return on flying across the country to see a show.  Does that mean we aren't entitled to an opinion, unless we were one of the 12 people there?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »
IMO, many of the pro cards have been going as 'rewards' the last few years.  But that's just my take, same as when I say that I think Omar's legs are not pro caliber.
Come on Rob, you admitted yourself you haven't been following the industry that long. You love to try and get under Chic's skin and take an opposing side on anything he says. Just who is getting a "reward" the last few years?
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 04:27:26 PM »
Bottom line, tonight's radio show is going to be big.

Bob and Lee on the phone with 20,000 people listening.  Bob is Lee's athletes rep - a position with the responsibility of helping every IFBB athelete - including Lee - earn as much money as possible.

Will Bob recite the IFBB handbook tonight, parroting the IFBB position with no regard for the low-level incomes that most pros survive upon?  

Or will he catch us off guard, and assure lee that he'll be fighting tooth and nail for his right to earn, starting with new legislation proposals to allow all IFBB guys to do the NOC?

Tune in at 8 pm to find out :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 04:28:11 PM »
Come on Rob, you admitted yourself you haven't been following the industry that long. You love to try and get under Chic's skin and take an opposing side on anything he says. Just who is getting a "reward" the last few years?

Chris Cook, for one.