Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Lee Priest is on ProBBing weekly tonight.

(1/10) > >>

240 is Back:
Any predictions?  He just announced the charity thing, he is 6 weeks out from the Night of Champions, he plans to compete at the O even if he has to sue the IFBB... this is perhaps the most anti-establishment BBer of our time. 

Anything Dan and Bob should ask him tonight?  Anything you want to hear/not hear?  Should Bob play nice and give Lee equal time, or should he dominate the conversation?

ribonucleic:
As long as they don't ask him to elaborate on his published enthusiasm for cunnilingus, I'm cool.

sarcasm:
Lee is a good guy, the thing that makes me laugh is how the magazines and websites try to make him seem like this controversial figure when the worst he does is pull out of a contest here or there or makes a harmless comment, you would think he killed or raped someone the way people talk about him.

Stavios:

--- Quote from: sarcasm on July 31, 2006, 02:38:12 PM ---Lee is a good guy, the thing that makes me laugh is how the magazines and websites try to make him seem like this controversial figure when the worst he does is pull out of a contest here or there or makes a harmless comment, you would think he killed or raped someone the way people talk about him.

--- End quote ---

true

gordiano:

--- Quote from: sarcasm on July 31, 2006, 02:38:12 PM ---Lee is a good guy, the thing that makes me laugh is how the magazines and websites try to make him seem like this controversial figure when the worst he does is pull out of a contest here or there or makes a harmless comment, you would think he killed or raped someone the way people talk about him.

--- End quote ---

Yes, good point. But let's face it, bbing is boring. So they (the mags) have to make issues out of nothing, to create controversy, thus sell more mags.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version