Author Topic: There is no such thing as global wraming  (Read 7480 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
There is no such thing as global wraming
« on: December 21, 2006, 12:09:41 PM »
the last 2 weeks its been 65 degrees here in wash DC
Heithrow airport is shutdown cause of dense fog

denver is in shutdown..snow!

this is just the beginning

Bush refused to sign the kyoto treaty  :)

http://www.climatehotmap.org/

its starting!
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: There is no such thing as global wraming
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 12:19:56 PM »
Have you seen "An Inconvenient Truth'?

Pretty darn interesting.  I am sure the earth works in cycles, as critics say.  But if this cycle is pushed a little further than it should, and that melting at greenland and antarctica continues at this rate, my florida cracka ass is moving north. 

The media doesn't talk about the issue, so people consider it non-important.  but there would be some monster refugee crisises should it happen quickly, and even those landlocked bastards will see their stocks fall and neighborhoods fill as the world adjusts.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 12:23:54 PM »
global warming is pretty sweet ... were enjoying an unusually mild winter up here in toronto ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 12:24:30 PM »
Some ranting conservative will post soon saying "what proof do you have" and "i don't see any immediate effects" hahaha

Global warming is very real.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 12:33:04 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2565436963450479963&q=global+warming

the idiots that will come counter are the ones i hope die first cause of the weather changes...

actually i hope their relatives die first...

yanno..kinda get a first hand on what people in africa and bengal have been feeling for the past 5 yrs..
carpe` vaginum!

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »
global warming is pretty sweet ... were enjoying an unusually mild winter up here in toronto ;D

Yep, mild here too

Which is nice  :)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 12:40:50 PM »
Have you seen "An Inconvenient Truth'?

Pretty darn interesting.  I am sure the earth works in cycles, as critics say.  But if this cycle is pushed a little further than it should, and that melting at greenland and antarctica continues at this rate, my florida cracka ass is moving north. 

The media doesn't talk about the issue, so people consider it non-important.  but there would be some monster refugee crisises should it happen quickly, and even those landlocked bastards will see their stocks fall and neighborhoods fill as the world adjusts.

Interesting that you should say that, we (the UK) get it rammed down our throats constantly.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 12:41:01 PM »
Yep, mild here too

England might get a deep freeze in the near future, espeically if the oceanic conveyor belt is disrupted.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 12:48:05 PM »
 i used to actually believe in this,, ive very liberal when it comes to the environment. but when i went back to school to get my masters i had to take an astrology course. the professor used to work for a company that researched this stuff. last year was one of the coldest and snowiest years in history. he said the o-zone layer is so big that it would take millions of years to do any damage. i also learned about how our atmosphere is able to 'heal' itself. look at what our world has gone through. huge wild fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, meteor strikes,,the list gos on. someone driving an suv wont stop the rotation of the earth.
but, i like people that believe in this. its better for the environment and it keeps us aware.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 12:49:29 PM »
Yep, mild here too

ummm AHEM..for someone thats at the same Latitude at greenland..youuu shound't be talking..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3745591.stm

and its showing signs of shutting down

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shutdown_of_thermohaline_circulation

http://faculty.washington.edu/wcalvin/teaching/Broecker99.html
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 12:51:58 PM »
i used to actually believe in this,, ive very liberal when it comes to the environment. but when i went back to school to get my masters i had to take an astrology course. the professor used to work for a company that researched this stuff. last year was one of the coldest and snowiest years in history. he said the o-zone layer is so big that it would take millions of years to do any damage. i also learned about how our atmosphere is able to 'heal' itself. look at what our world has gone through. huge wild fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, meteor strikes,,the list gos on. someone driving an suv wont stop the rotation of the earth.
but, i like people that believe in this. its better for the environment and it keeps us aware.

ummmm dumbass

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=global+dimming
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 01:30:23 PM »

Pull your head out of your professor's ass.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 02:34:29 PM »
Mr Toxic.
Since Wraming isn't a word, you are right. :o

But the actually core temperature of the earth has raised almost 1 degree since 1900.

The earth is getting warmer, but how much is human influence no one knows.

BTW, unless rich developed countries start sharing technology, we are screwed.
China is going to have around 200 coal fired power plants in operation in the next 20 years.
India will follow suit.

We will be screwed by more things than global warming, if we don't share technology.

I am actually working on geothermal power plant design right now. Hopefully we can get funding to build it.
Z

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 02:35:54 PM »
I am actually working on geothermal power plant design right now. Hopefully we can get funding to build it.

careful, or you may share the fate of the men who continue to invent the fully functional, non-gasoline car...

:'(

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 02:45:30 PM »
careful, or you may share the fate of the men who continue to invent the fully functional, non-gasoline car...

:'(

Actually we are using government money to do this.
It should be fun.
Z

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 03:47:56 PM »
nobody has said pollution has caused the earths temperature to rise. its just a theory. like i said,, if you believe in it, then good.. im very liberal about the environment. i'm all about doing everything we can to stop pollution,, but i also believe 'global warming' is a scare tactic to get others that dont care about the environment aware that we can hurt the environment.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 03:58:17 PM »
Mr Toxic.

GASP..you caught a typing error...

you r a brilliant man...

i suspect you shall solve the world energy needs single handedly  8)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 03:59:22 PM »
nobody has said pollution has caused the earths temperature to rise. its just a theory. like i said,, if you believe in it, then good.. im very liberal about the environment. i'm all about doing everything we can to stop pollution,, but i also believe 'global warming' is a scare tactic to get others that dont care about the environment aware that we can hurt the environment.

once again..dumbass...

http://www.usgcrp.gov/usgcrp/nacc/background/scenarios/found/fig2.html
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 04:01:23 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2006, 02:05:30 PM »
Mr Toxic.

But the actually core temperature of the earth has raised almost 1 degree since 1900.

The earth is getting warmer, but how much is human influence no one knows.

BTW, unless rich developed countries start sharing technology, we are screwed.
China is going to have around 200 coal fired power plants in operation in the next 20 years.
India will follow suit.

We will be screwed by more things than global warming, if we don't share technology.

Doesn't Iceland power and heat their whole country geothermally?
The House that Ruth built

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2006, 03:59:14 PM »
I WANT global warming; not missing the snow. ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2006, 05:46:14 PM »
I WANT global warming; not missing the snow. ;)

talk to me come summer when we have record days over 100 degrees  ;)

and you have to pay the airconditioning bill  ;)

and crops dont do too well..and prices go up!  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 06:06:42 PM »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.member.html

Click on the "AlGore" in the upper right corner.........that retard thinks we have 10 years before the earth destructs ::).........ooooooooh, I'm afraid, that bonehead should be committed........

RUSH: Try this one from yesterday's stack. I don't know if you people know this or not, but Al Gore has been out at the Sundance Film Festival out there in Park City, Utah. This is one of Robert Redford's big do's, and apparently Al Gore is working on a movie that -- what is the name of this movie? Oh, that's right, "An Inconvenient Truth," and the movie will document his efforts to raise alarm on the effects of global warming, and so he brought Tipper and the kids out there.

He's attending parties and posing for pictures with his fans. He's enjoying macaroni and cheese at the Discovery Channel's soirée. He's palling around with Laurie David of Curb Your Enthusiasm, who is the husband of Larry David, who drives the Prius and then flies the GV. Larry David says, "You know, Al is a funny guy, but he's also a very serious guy who believes humans may have only 10 years left to save the planet from turning into a total frying pan."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2006, 07:12:34 PM »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.member.html

Click on the "AlGore" in the upper right corner.........that retard thinks we have 10 years before the earth destructs ::).........ooooooooh, I'm afraid, that bonehead should be committed........

RUSH: Try this one from yesterday's stack. I don't know if you people know this or not, but Al Gore has been out at the Sundance Film Festival out there in Park City, Utah. This is one of Robert Redford's big do's, and apparently Al Gore is working on a movie that -- what is the name of this movie? Oh, that's right, "An Inconvenient Truth," and the movie will document his efforts to raise alarm on the effects of global warming, and so he brought Tipper and the kids out there.

He's attending parties and posing for pictures with his fans. He's enjoying macaroni and cheese at the Discovery Channel's soirée. He's palling around with Laurie David of Curb Your Enthusiasm, who is the husband of Larry David, who drives the Prius and then flies the GV. Larry David says, "You know, Al is a funny guy, but he's also a very serious guy who believes humans may have only 10 years left to save the planet from turning into a total frying pan."

my gawd...you try soooo fucking hard to be white that it blinds you...   :-\

its ok hon..we get it..you r white..REALLY REALLY white..congrats on your whiteness..

dosen't mean u have to be be a lemming mang..

i kinda actually like your ass bro..WAKE UP!
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2006, 10:12:36 PM »

my gawd...you try soooo fucking hard to be white that it blinds you...   :-\

its ok hon..we get it..you r white..REALLY REALLY white..congrats on your whiteness..

dosen't mean u have to be be a lemming mang..

i kinda actually like your ass bro..WAKE UP!

Dude, I'm the furthest thing from a racist you can find, I hope thats not what you're suggesting!