Author Topic: White dood turns muslim in texas?  (Read 3411 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
White dood turns muslim in texas?
« on: December 28, 2006, 11:20:13 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9184353144432289069&q=white+muslim

yanno one thing that really surprised me is that the chick is wearing a burka???  i grew up in a muslim family and no one wears burkas..its considered backwards  ...
i've seen it time and again.....muslims in non muslim countries seem to take it a little (lot) 2 far.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: White dood turns muslim in texas?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »
There was a series like this in the UK, Diesel was one of the white muslims.

Look at the description of that video, these people are changing from Christian fundamentalists because they believe the church is too LIBERAL.

Think about it, Christian fundamentalists are bad enough, imagine if they became islamic fundamentalists in the US. Very very dangerous IMO.

I've never been to texas, is it a shithole?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 11:40:25 AM »
never been to texas..i hear they have a lotta hotties down south...

i intend to visit a friend at some point...i hear the bar scene aint bad either..

i thought the dood coulda been a little more sensitive to his mum ..owell..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 11:43:31 AM »
o good lord..Yasmeen used to be mindy...

no where does it say to change your damn name...see what i mean...muslims in non muslim countries seem to take it a tad too far... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 11:46:39 AM »
compared to most other places, yes

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 11:53:05 AM »
ahahhahahahahha... this is funny and disturbing at the same time.  It goes back to what I've said before, every oppressed ideology is empowered by the oppressors.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=108630.msg1568562#msg1568562

It's funny because Bush and this war on Islam is what brings this stuff about in strength.  It's disturbing because Christains are paving the way for a theocracy in America by doing everything they can to remove the separation of church and state.  I'm not looking forward to a theocracy under Christians OR Muslims :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 11:55:19 AM »
ahahhahahahahha... this is funny and disturbing at the same time.  It goes back to what I've said before, every oppressed ideology is empowered by the oppressors.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=108630.msg1568562#msg1568562

It's funny because Bush and this war on Islam is what brings this stuff about in strength.  It's disturbing because Christains are paving the way for a theocracy in America by doing everything they can to remove the separation of church and state.  I'm not looking forward to a theocracy under Christians OR Muslims :-\

hopefully we would have already lived our lives before that all happens...its gonna happen sooner or later..

i wanna be long gone before it does..
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 12:27:36 PM »

hopefully we would have already lived our lives before that all happens...its gonna happen sooner or later..

i wanna be long gone before it does..
amen to that  ;D  Ok, did you all just hear what that Mindy chic said... she "realised the purose of everyone was to worship allah"  ::) See, this is what I'm talking about... All these religions born out of the middle east are bullshit.  My purpose is not to worship allah or Christ...  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 12:32:47 PM »
There was a series like this in the UK, Diesel was one of the white muslims.

Look at the description of that video, these people are changing from Christian fundamentalists because they believe the church is too LIBERAL.

Think about it, Christian fundamentalists are bad enough, imagine if they became islamic fundamentalists in the US. Very very dangerous IMO.

Texas is really split... They have the biggest assholes and the biggest hearts.  You're just as likely to run into the coolest person you ever met as you are an complete evil bastard. It's also got it's beautiful places and cool towns and it's got shitholes, like Houston.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 12:35:04 PM »
   I love Texas. I have only been there once,to visit my sister,but it was cool. I guess I should say I love the weather.It was Hot but not humid. She lives in Frisco.She says they don't want their idiot back.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 12:44:54 PM »
I had a flatmate from Texas. He told me that I was jealous and wished I was American when I said Bush's foreign policy was a bit "dodgy".

I still chuckle about it now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 12:45:26 PM »
But part of texas is humid and during gulf storms, the humidity will reach a lot of the state.  I'm from a very dry area so the humidity in Texas about killed me.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 12:48:16 PM »
But part of texas is humid and during gulf storms, the humidity will reach a lot of the state.  I'm from a very dry area so the humidity in Texas about killed me.

Like I said I have only been 1 time.It was july of this year.It was 95 deg when I got off the plane but it was not humisd at all...I hate Indiana weather.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 12:52:21 PM »

Like I said I have only been 1 time.It was july of this year.It was 95 deg when I got off the plane but it was not humisd at all...I hate Indiana weather.
For sure, it's going to be dry a lot of the time so if you come from a very humid place, it's going to be great.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 01:21:59 PM »
   .It was Hot but not humid.

this is like saying its cool but not cold in siberia.

at least half of texas is as humid as it gets, i wont even get into how much i hate the humidity.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 01:44:54 PM »
this is like saying its cool but not cold in siberia.

at least half of texas is as humid as it gets, i wont even get into how much i hate the humidity.

hahaha yeah ...it does sorta sound funny. My sister lives in Frisco and that is the only place I have been there. Indiana is some fu**ed up weather though.Right now it is almost 60 degrees!! How f**ked up is that? It is normally 20 degrees out this time of year.The thing about Indiana is it could be 60 today and 32 in the morning. hahah

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 01:56:53 PM »
    hahaha yeah ...it does sorta sound funny. My sister lives in Frisco and that is the only place I have been there. Indiana is some fu**ed up weather though.Right now it is almost 60 degrees!! How f**ked up is that? It is normally 20 degrees out this time of year.The thing about Indiana is it could be 60 today and 32 in the morning. hahah

ckose your eyes and repeat after me " there is no such thing as global warming....there is no such thing as global warming...."
carpe` vaginum!