Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

29 years old..

(1/20) > >>

Nether Animal:
Figured I'd share a couple of pics so ya'll have more to go on than my goofy online persona. For the basics: I am 6'3'', so quite tall and very lanky. I am a lifetime natural but have no interest in competing. I've been in/out of the gym for 12 years or so, and am just coming back from nearly 4 years out of the gym and a myriad of minor health problems. So for me, lifting is more of a stress reliever / hobby / something relatively constructive to obsess over. I won't go out of my way to post training logs but I work out 4-5 days a week, typical 3-day split. I was a textbook "skinnyfat" when I started, with wide hips for my height.  

njflex:
back has good potential,whats your weight?pretty lean considering your lay off and getting back into it,delts and arms are getting there too.keep updated pics going.like me ;D,,good structure goes with the height just need to and i learned lots of traps heavy/reps,,2x week if needed..

Nether Animal:
I'm a hair or two above 200-205 right now. Arms are a serious weak point but delts came back quickly even without me hitting them very hard, so there's an obvious trade-off. Achim Albrecht syndrome  :P

Thanks for the response. I'll post any further pics and updates in this thread, similar to how you do it

njflex:

--- Quote from: Nether Animal on April 23, 2016, 09:55:50 AM ---I'm a hair or two above 200-205 right now. Arms are a serious weak point but delts came back quickly even without me hitting them very hard, so there's an obvious trade-off. Achim Albrecht syndrome  :P

Thanks for the response. I'll post any further pics and updates in this thread, similar to how you do it

--- End quote ---
i've learned with arms hi reps/partials on curls bottom to mid or midpart to top throw it all in,back work hits bi's too but not the same stimulation pump wise unless of course your a genetic freak and chinups pump your arms up lol,,,i do an extra arm pump day every other week if i can,,my bi's are shortish but peak ok,,i'm lucky my tris always went pretty low and rode up to rear delt ,i'm still like u looking for more/better/small improvements through diet/supp's/hard work..

Nether Animal:
My tris aren't terrible but biceps are sort of lost in "no mans land", not short enough to get a good peak, and not long enough to really fill out the arm. Also they are very narrow, if you are looking at my arm from the front its really obvious. I do lots of concentration curls with elbow leveraged against my leg. I don't go all of the way down though. I do this with 40s, 45s...Make sure I can do at least 10 reps. Always go to failure for those. I do lots of hammer curls too 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version