Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

Banned substances by the INBA

<< < (4/5) > >>

legbreaker:

--- Quote from: Natty_by_Nature on May 19, 2006, 09:06:09 AM ---At my last show (2004 INBF Northeast America) I believe their urine testing was only good for 1 year back  :-[

That's another thing that discredits natural bodybuilding contests.  Guys stick needles in their asses for years, go off for a year and compete as a natty?  It's the way things are in our world I guess.  Our morals and values basically suck.

--- End quote ---

Let me get this right, are you saying that you believe that the urine test you took could detect substances in your urine for up to a year?  If you do think so then I URGE you to learn just a little bit about bio chemesrty and these test...For your own good please don't repeat that again, unless you want to look ridiculous. 

Natty_by_Nature:

--- Quote from: legbreaker on October 13, 2006, 04:15:27 PM ---Let me get this right, are you saying that you believe that the urine test you took could detect substances in your urine for up to a year?  If you do think so then I URGE you to learn just a little bit about bio chemesrty and these test...For your own good please don't repeat that again, unless you want to look ridiculous. 

--- End quote ---
I was never given a urine test.  Only the top finishers were required to urine test.  The INBF gives poly exams to all competitors (which is an even bigger joke).  The word I'd heard was unine testing can detect as far back as 12 months for steriods.  If this statement is ridiculous, lets hear YOUR bio lesson.

After seeing some of the guys backstage, I'd have to question the legitimacy of some of those dudes.  Like I said in my earlier post, guys take that stuff for years, go broke, have health problems and/or get married.  They finally come to their senses (or the wife finds out where all their money's going) and they stop using and compete as a natty?

In the perfect world, there'd be 3 bodybuilding stages.  Those that use, those that used to use and those that have never used.  Nuff said!

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: Natty_by_Nature on October 18, 2006, 10:57:37 AM --- Like I said in my earlier post, guys take that stuff for years, go broke, have health problems and/or get married.  They finally come to their senses (or the wife finds out where all their money's going) and they stop using and compete as a natty?

In the perfect world, there'd be 3 bodybuilding stages.  Those that use, those that used to use and those that have never used.  Nuff said!

--- End quote ---

Oh come on.....   the rallying cry of the naties on the 'roiders is "all drugs".  You guys say if you take away the 'roids, all the gains go away in a matter of months  (and a lot of recently retired pros tend to be examples of this).  If that's the case, why would you contend a guy that's been off 'roids for a whole year has an advantageover a lifetime natural?

Big Lee:
What about Gaspari Haoldrol, I just took some 5 min. ago.

Tatyana:

--- Quote from: Natty_by_Nature on October 18, 2006, 10:57:37 AM ---

--- End quote ---

There is in theory in the UK.

The NPA (Natural Physique Association) is natural for life.

BNBF (British Natural Bodybuilding Federation) is, erm,  10 years clean I think.

Then you have 'those that use' (I don't think all use, and in particular there are a number of women that don't use), UKBFF (IFBB), WABBA, NABBA, NAC, EFB (WFB).

With regards to marajuana, it is banned by the IOC, however, a positive test may only give you a warning.

x
x
x

T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version