Author Topic: Which AAS is the most suitable to avoid high haematocriet?  (Read 3319 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Dear all,

Which AAS is most suitable to avoid high levels of haematocriet?

I know all AAS triggers more or less elevation of Haematocriet due to increase red blood cells.

But there are differences... Boldenone does increase more than other steroids for example.

What about Primobolan or Dianabol, Anavar?

Thanks for the help!

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: Which AAS is the most suitable to avoid high haematocriet?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 11:36:03 PM »
Dear all,

I know all AAS triggers more or less elevation of Haematocriet due to increase red blood cells.

But there are differences... Boldenone does increase more than other steroids for example.

Thanks for the help!
What's your deal man? You keep posting all these random questions about anabolic/androgenic steroids in multiple threads but seem to have no point or purpose. Are you just trying to use people on this board that may have experience and knowledge in the use of these compounds for your personal entertainment? You like just playing them for their experience?  I am assuming you mean hematocrit? as a function of the liver? Are you having liver issues? Or are you just a troll?, that post after post just asks random questions about anabolic steroids for your own entertainment? Are you a cop? What's the deal man? What about Primo? What about Anavar? What about Dbol?

What about you make a point of why you are here and asking questions about steroids?

You just come in to a bodybuilding board and think it's fun for people to step and fetch information for you to entertain you?

What do you need help with man?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 12:28:51 PM »
What's your deal man? You keep posting all these random questions about anabolic/androgenic steroids in multiple threads but seem to have no point or purpose. Are you just trying to use people on this board that may have experience and knowledge in the use of these compounds for your personal entertainment? You like just playing them for their experience?  I am assuming you mean hematocrit? as a function of the liver? Are you having liver issues? Or are you just a troll?, that post after post just asks random questions about anabolic steroids for your own entertainment? Are you a cop? What's the deal man? What about Primo? What about Anavar? What about Dbol?

What about you make a point of why you are here and asking questions about steroids?

You just come in to a bodybuilding board and think it's fun for people to step and fetch information for you to entertain you?

He's been posting like this for years.

I think he's extremely OCD.

I don't think he means any harm, just trying to understand everything.

Obviously English is not his first language, so i forgive the spelling/grammar.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 01:46:18 AM »
Dear all,

Thanks for the help!

You Need Serious Help :

What's with all the Random Steroid questions ??
You want answers to your questions Pay some one for their Knowledge
You want it all for free. No chance.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 10:18:20 AM »

Soory man if i am bothering you. I have this kind of questions because i am new in the world of AAS.
Also i am not American but Dutch so soory for my bad englisch
If you are worried about me please do not read my posts but ignore it.
What is wrong to gather as many information?
I am concenrned about health so i am seeking the good information.
Please be quiet and fuck off.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 10:19:06 AM »
He's been posting like this for years.

I think he's extremely OCD.

I don't think he means any harm, just trying to understand everything.

Obviously English is not his first language, so i forgive the spelling/grammar.  ;D

Thank you This is Overlord for your understanding.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 07:34:56 PM »
Soory man if i am bothering you. I have this kind of questions because i am new in the world of AAS.
Also i am not American but Dutch so soory for my bad englisch
If you are worried about me please do not read my posts but ignore it.
What is wrong to gather as many information?
I am concenrned about health so i am seeking the good information.
Please be quiet and fuck off.

Did you notice that there are nearly 200 pages in this section covering nearly 20 years of getbiggers giving their knowledge about steroids and other anabolic compounds? Some of those people are no longer with us, some were pro bodybuilders,  but gave their time and ideas about anabolic compounds to this board for years and you can't take the time to at least search if your question has been covered in a previous thread? Deca vs Dbol? I bet it's been covered IN DEPTH for years.

You just want people to go fetch the information for you because you're too lazy? It's disrespectful to all the getbiggers that have contributed to this Steroid section for nearly 20 years. EVERY SINGLE QUESTION you have asked has been covered in MULTIPLE threads over the years. But you don't have the time to research it?

Since this guy is a fucking CLOWN,

Thanks to all the getbiggers, especially those who have passed(R.I.P.), for contributing to this steroid section as this fuck has NO respect for the board or himself. It's a wealth of free knowledge that this guy could EASILY do a search on and find out such basic information that he is asking. But he doesn't want that.

Why do a search when you can just have us all fetch his information so he doesn't have to waste time looking at the YEARS of posts getbiggers gave about the basic shit he's asking?

This guy is SO disrespectful to this board.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2022, 07:06:20 AM »
Did you notice that there are nearly 200 pages in this section covering nearly 20 years of getbiggers giving their knowledge about steroids and other anabolic compounds? Some of those people are no longer with us, some were pro bodybuilders,  but gave their time and ideas about anabolic compounds to this board for years and you can't take the time to at least search if your question has been covered in a previous thread? Deca vs Dbol? I bet it's been covered IN DEPTH for years.

You just want people to go fetch the information for you because you're too lazy? It's disrespectful to all the getbiggers that have contributed to this Steroid section for nearly 20 years. EVERY SINGLE QUESTION you have asked has been covered in MULTIPLE threads over the years. But you don't have the time to research it?

Since this guy is a fucking CLOWN,

Thanks to all the getbiggers, especially those who have passed(R.I.P.), for contributing to this steroid section as this fuck has NO respect for the board or himself. It's a wealth of free knowledge that this guy could EASILY do a search on and find out such basic information that he is asking. But he doesn't want that.

Why do a search when you can just have us all fetch his information so he doesn't have to waste time looking at the YEARS of posts getbiggers gave about the basic shit he's asking?

This guy is SO disrespectful to this board.

Please fuck off clown and get a life.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2022, 12:05:55 PM »

That's very Disrespectful & Uncouth of you
As he said The Information is available you Just have to Search & look for it.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2022, 07:45:18 PM »
I am changing your name from Cristo to Crisco. Because Crisco is a cheap oil with no steroids, no vitamins, NOTHING of substance in it. Like you.

'Show respect for the board boy