Author Topic: Police Use Taser Gun On Woman Having Diabetic Seizure  (Read 7040 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Police Use Taser Gun On Woman Having Diabetic Seizure
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2007, 01:28:00 AM »
hell no.. ask anyone from ny. this used to be a warzone.. its now one of the safest citys in the world because of our efforts and our presence. people give us credit for it. taxpayers had no problem whenever we ask for a raise -even though hillary fucked us over

I'll give you that you're out of the top 100 in murders... but let's face it... while you may have some support, you can't deny that many people don't trust you guys either.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2007, 01:28:50 AM »
see,, and you probably thought that guy was an asshole at first.. turns out they helped you.. with the getting pulled over situation -you wernt doing anything wrong. so you got nothing to worry about.

If you're not doing anything wrong and YOU get cuffed, are you ok with that?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 01:32:02 AM »
see,, and you probably thought that guy was an asshole at first.. turns out they helped you.. with the getting pulled over situation -you wernt doing anything wrong. so you got nothing to worry about.

I was never ever woried when they pulled me over. my ONLY crime ever was the dui's...I knew for a fact I wasn't so much as getting a ticket...it is just  very humiliating to be handcuffed and searched...(at gunpoint I might add)even though YOU know you did nothing,the people driving by don't know that.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2007, 07:44:56 AM »
Spend 15 minutes around a dirty cop and unfortunately you start hating all cops. Any big city is littered with bad cops that couldn't care less about anyone else.

I never understood how the good cops could just sit back and let the bad cops do what they do. I've also never understood why the bad cops are often protected. People have good reason not to like cops.

Something I've always been curious about. Aren't there regulations on physical fitness for police officers? How can a cop be 50-100 lbs. overweight and expect to do his job?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2007, 07:55:29 AM »
a rude cop is the worst thing in the world.

i've met nice ones (was even introduced to a few who know 9/11 is an inside job!)

but when you do something minor (traffic offense) and you're nothing but polite and compliant with the officer, and he still talks to you like a piece of shit... well.. those cops do a great disservice to all police, and it lasts a long time. 

I got a ticket once for running a red light in a construction zone in the middle of the night.   I had been at it 5 minutes easily, middle of night, and it was a construction zone.  The scale or sensor wasn't kicking in (this was 1996 i think), and after a while I just said fuck it, looked both ways, and ran it.  Sure enough, some cop was watching and waiting.  Gave me a $70 ticket. I was very courteous, but mentioned the scale.  She asked if I wanted a seat belt ticket (I was wearing it at the moment - so she was going to have to falsify one).

I shut up and took the one ticket, but to this day, that cop has ruined it for other cops, just a bit.  If I could stop and help that lady cop (who laid a trap then threatened to falsify a seat belt ticket for questioning her judgment), I'd keep right on driving. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2007, 08:04:15 AM »
My favorite dirty cops are the ones that go out partying and get drunk and bully everyone in sight. I can't even count how many fights involving off duty cops I've seen that they started and not once were they disciplined. I've even seen a cop pistol whip a bar manager for having the audacity to try and calm a drunk bullying cop down. Broke his jaw and knocked out three of his teeth. Yep, you guessed it, nothing happened to the cop. BTW why do off duty cops that are out drinking and partying carry guns?

The worst are off duty State Police, apparently they think they're even bigger badasses than city cops. Give a gun, a badge and the ability to control people to bad people and bad things will happen. It's the nature of the beast.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2007, 08:48:06 AM »
Something I've always been curious about. Aren't there regulations on physical fitness for police officers? How can a cop be 50-100 lbs. overweight and expect to do his job?

I've wondered as well^^^

My mothers on the Citizens Advisory Board to the Police.
S

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2007, 09:40:42 AM »
most of you guys should go nowhere near new york city.. we have a zero tolerance policy -thats becoming the model for police agencys across the country. dont do what we ask and your ass is going into the ground, no questions asked.

What you've just described is a "police-state", no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

That's not my America, and that's not the America of the hundreds of thousands of people who have died for our freedoms throughout our history.  If you want to be able to do that, move to some banana republic and get a job in some tin-pot dictator's "police force", but don't do it here.  >:(

While I respect the fact that police officers do a very tough job for an often ungrateful public, you are not judge, jury, and executioner, and you cannot treat people (many of whom are not "criminals") that way.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »
most of you guys should go nowhere near new york city.. we have a zero tolerance policy -thats becoming the model for police agencys across the country. dont do what we ask and your ass is going into the ground, no questions asked.

we dont know the real story to this situation. the majority of the time you get a call you have no idea what to expect. a frantic person dials 911 and the operater can barley hear what their saying,, then the operater throws a brief description of what they know onto the computer and we respond as fast as we can. when you get there you dont know peoples medical history, whats going on, or what the problem is.

Seriously, your macho bullshit is either internet posturing, or worse, disgusting abuses.

You wonder why people hate cops?  Cause your statement shows you don't care about people's rights.  Remind me not to help the next cop I see in trouble.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2007, 04:13:22 PM »

That's not my America, and that's not the America of the hundreds of thousands of people who have died for our freedoms throughout our history.  If you want to be able to do that, move to some banana republic and get a job in some tin-pot dictator's "police force", but don't do it here.  >:(

While I respect the fact that police officers do a very tough job for an often ungrateful public, you are not judge, jury, and executioner, and you cannot treat people (many of whom are not "criminals") that way.
Fucking excellent post... You never fail to surprise me sometimes.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »

maybee you guys have the wrong impression..i should make clear that the tacktics we use in the south bronx arnt the same as they are in the suburbs.  if i see a something going down, and i tell the suspect to stop and put their hands up -i mean it.. if they dont put their hands up and they reach into their pocket, theres gonna be a problem.. we dont go around beating up on innocent civilians like you think. 95% of the public will never be put in handcuffs or have a serious incident with the police. for the record i have never fired one bullet. when you've been shot at,beaten,and stabbed -you'd treat potential threats seriously too.

i get pissed off when you clows on here -who think your the authority and experts of every news story.. you guys have no clue about what went down. who knows if the cops new the girl was having a seizure. who knows if she really did. maybee the cops were all female and they had to use force. the media is often incorrect, and some people love to make the bad guy the 'Innocent victim' (makes for a good news story right?) who wants to read about what cops do good, but "cop abuses power" will sell papers.

i should pull up that old thread of the duke rape case. when the story first broke the majority of you guys were ready to execute those kids. and what do we know now -the whole story was made up and they were cleared

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 08:21:16 PM »
i get pissed off when you clows on here -who think your the authority and experts of every news story.. you guys have no clue about what went down. who knows if the cops new the girl was having a seizure. who knows if she really did. maybee the cops were all female and they had to use force. the media is often incorrect, and some people love to make the bad guy the 'Innocent victim' (makes for a good news story right?) who wants to read about what cops do good, but "cop abuses power" will sell papers.

i should pull up that old thread of the duke rape case. when the story first broke the majority of you guys were ready to execute those kids. and what do we know now -the whole story was made up and they were cleared

They responded to an EMT call about a seizure... That's what I read.

From the article:

Authorities said officers went to the home on Northeast 76th Avenue to assist paramedics in dealing with a violent person suffering from some type of diabetic episode.

As far as the Duke case is concerned.

I wasn't here then, but I always said innocent until proven guilty...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 08:48:37 PM »
i get pissed off when you clows on here -who think your the authority and experts of every news story..
Oh Brother... Cool it bubba ::)  It's a goddamned message board with a couple dozen people shooting shit over politics, we're not asking to address the United Nations Security Council with our opinions ::)