Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 768611 times)

SouJerz

• Getbig II
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #10775 on: April 11, 2024, 08:02:33 AM »
Dude, if you are wholecoiner now, well done to you. You are set for life, so long as you keep that coin.

I was encouraging this when the price was 3K. Its hard to imagine what is ahead, but there will be a huge societal difference between wholecoiners and everyone else. BTC will be at 1m before you know it, and all those who still have the chance now will really regret it if they don't act soon to get those increasingly precious sats...

https://www.benzinga.com/amp/content/37902973

3.8 million a coin according to Cathy Wood potentially by 2030.
She is leading the hype train, wonder how many she owns. If she could only get everyone with AUM to invest 1-3% into BTC.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10776 on: April 11, 2024, 11:26:44 AM »
https://www.benzinga.com/amp/content/37902973

3.8 million a coin according to Cathy Wood potentially by 2030.
She is leading the hype train, wonder how many she owns. If she could only get everyone with AUM to invest 1-3% into BTC.

Hard to predict the exact date, but we do know with great likelihood that is will happen, both as a function of demand, adoption, and fiat currency appreciation. We are sooooo early in this - anyone and any family who is a whole coiner will in the future be in an elite class of society.

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10777 on: April 11, 2024, 03:37:52 PM »
I dont think that 1 million or even 3 million net worth will be more than middle class in 2030. If we have a steep correction I will try to buy more.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10778 on: April 11, 2024, 05:38:04 PM »
I dont think that 1 million or even 3 million net worth will be more than middle class in 2030. If we have a steep correction I will try to buy more.

Just copy people smarter than you.  Buy dips. Continue to dollar cost average.  If you believe it’s going to 1 million or even 3.8 million than 70,000 a coin is far away from that number.  So just keep chipping away.  I like the good old monthly buy at whatever number is comfortable for you and then scoop up dips with bigger injections and don’t be scared it it starts dipping back to 20k be excited it’s on sale.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10779 on: April 12, 2024, 01:38:01 AM »

Just copy people smarter than you.  Buy dips. Continue to dollar cost average.  If you believe it’s going to 1 million or even 3.8 million than 70,000 a coin is far away from that number.  So just keep chipping away.  I like the good old monthly buy at whatever number is comfortable for you and then scoop up dips with bigger injections and don’t be scared it it starts dipping back to 20k be excited it’s on sale.

Fully agree.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10780 on: April 12, 2024, 11:10:17 AM »

There is an unknown buyer out there that has been buying 100 BTC a day since late 2022. Should be very interesting if they are ever revealed.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10781 on: April 12, 2024, 11:50:41 AM »
SOME SERIOUS SHIT GOING DOWN TODAY.

Word is the SEC is about to come down HARD on ETH and indeed all "alts".

So, if you are in any alt right now for investment gain purposes, you should be VERY WORRIED. (And I have to say it - "I told you so".

If you are in BTC, you should be very happy. We might not get as much of a dip, but the total market correction still provides us a great opportunity to grab the only crypto asset that has been blessed by both the SEC and corporate America at a cheaper price. And we know that long term, BTC will attract far more investment as people realise the problems and risks with alts.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10782 on: April 12, 2024, 12:01:18 PM »
SOME SERIOUS SHIT GOING DOWN TODAY.

Word is the SEC is about to come down HARD on ETH and indeed all "alts".

So, if you are in any alt right now for investment gain purposes, you should be VERY WORRIED. (And I have to say it - "I told you so".

If you are in BTC, you should be very happy. We might not get as much of a dip, but the total market correction still provides us a great opportunity to grab the only crypto asset that has been blessed by both the SEC and corporate America at a cheaper price. And we know that long term, BTC will attract far more investment as people realise the problems and risks with alts.

It's old news. They already sent wells notices to some big defi projects. How did their XRP case go, their Grayscale case? They already had their coinbase wallet case thrown out. How did them labelling SOL a security go for SOL? Is it dead?

The SEC is nothing but a joke now, market doesn't care any more.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10783 on: April 12, 2024, 12:31:04 PM »
There is some merit in what you say.

BTC at least is unstoppable, and it is already now broadly accepted. There is no turning back.

No other "alt" / unregistered security has been approved for an ETF.

Actions against exchanges enabling the sale of such unregistered securities is ongoing. Lets see where any litigation goes, ore perhaps the exchanges voluntarily comply. I would expect negotiations with Coinbase are ongoing ""We gave you BTC and US legitimacy. But now, it's your turn to stop with the shitcoinery.

And the market does care. Look at how prices moved today. If you are a large institutional investor (or even a small retail investor). Are you going to want to put your money into areas of unknown risk? Or into areas of certainty and clear upside?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10784 on: April 12, 2024, 12:54:38 PM »

And the market does care. Look at how prices moved today. If you are a large institutional investor (or even a small retail investor). Are you going to want to put your money into areas of unknown risk? Or into areas of certainty and clear upside?

It's not just ALTs and shitcoin dumpings. Markets are dumping across the board. BTC, SPX, and even gold is dumping.

Are the all dumping too because the SEC is taking action against ETH, coinbase and Defi? No. As I said this is old news. And shouldn't BTC  be pumping if ETH and ALTs are gonna be annihilated? It's dropped as low as 8% from it's high today. (Check the Middle East situation for the news/optics for things dumping))

Also you haven't taken into account on-chain type of investors in crypto (retail including devs who do this more seriously and on a more full time basis). Buying in areas of "unknown risk" is a huge part of their trading strategy as it's historically proven to be an incredibly profitable strategy.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10785 on: April 12, 2024, 01:59:09 PM »

Wearing everybody down again.

I don’t believe in DCA or dip buying.

Hey I wonder if any of the BTC maxis consider that after Gold peaked it entered a 20yr bear market despite inflation continuing the entire time?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10786 on: April 12, 2024, 03:30:38 PM »

Hey I wonder if any of the BTC maxis consider that after Gold peaked it entered a 20yr bear market despite inflation continuing the entire time?

I bought this dip (not BTC or ETH) bought PYTH at $0.60 and staked it away on multiple wallets.

A similar 20 year/long term bear market or as I'd rather call it "stability and consolidation after a blow off top" for BTC is actually the desired outcome (maxis may say otherwise).. The debate is more around how soon that happens.

Same with the question when does tradfi truly gain control of BTC price action. Both probably happen at some point, but I'm not seeing it in this cycle. No need to decide now though. Let's see where we are later in the year. Bitcoin could be stuck around 50K or it could be over 100K plus,. As off now most models show BTC is sitting at fair value and that's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to say it's had it bullrun blow off top.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10787 on: April 12, 2024, 09:42:44 PM »

If you are suggesting BTC has entered a "consolidation period", you are way off. Consolidation of BTC occurs when we have both saturated global adoption, AND when fiat money no longer devalues.

We are at less than 1% global adoption. And fiat money will always devalue. So, whilst BTC's volatility may reduce over time, it literally is "going up for ever"...

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10788 on: April 12, 2024, 11:42:36 PM »

I wonder how many people realized that BTC would go from 5k to 70k?

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10789 on: April 13, 2024, 11:30:21 AM »
is it safe to keep bitcoin on coinbase long term?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10790 on: April 13, 2024, 01:16:10 PM »
Mayday called an "event". Looks like we just got it.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10791 on: April 13, 2024, 04:34:59 PM »
Gayest bear market ever.  At least for BTC shitcoins not so much.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #10792 on: April 13, 2024, 04:36:15 PM »
Wonder how many coins Blackrock bought on the dip?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10793 on: April 13, 2024, 05:37:54 PM »
If Israel don't retaliate then something like this. High possibly on halving date.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10794 on: April 14, 2024, 05:02:18 AM »
If you are suggesting BTC has entered a "consolidation period", you are way off. Consolidation of BTC occurs when we have both saturated global adoption, AND when fiat money no longer devalues.

We are at less than 1% global adoption. And fiat money will always devalue. So, whilst BTC's volatility may reduce over time, it literally is "going up for ever"...

Flex said consolidation, not me.

Gold had a 20yr bear market once it peaked. That’s all I said.

AMZ to 68,829, just HoDL.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10795 on: April 14, 2024, 05:22:02 AM »
Mayday called an "event". Looks like we just got it.

I had Mar-Jul 2024 timeframe and assumed energy related in my model a while ago.

I have loads more stuff but I’m out. It’s been real, peace ✌️

libera te tutemet ex inferis

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10796 on: April 14, 2024, 08:50:06 AM »
I had Mar-Jul 2024 timeframe and assumed energy related in my model a while ago.

I have loads more stuff but I’m out. It’s been real, peace ✌️

libera te tutemet ex inferis

You'll be back! See you then. Party is just getting started...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10797 on: April 14, 2024, 11:54:27 AM »
Wonder how many coins Blackrock bought on the dip?

Blackrock only buys to meet end customer demand for its BTC ETF. So, that buying (or selling) starts tomorrow...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #10798 on: April 15, 2024, 03:00:16 AM »
https://watcher.guru/news/hong-kong-approves-spot-bitcoin-and-ethereum-application

Hong Kong Approves Spot Bitcoin and Ethereum Application

Hong Kong has approved spot Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) applications. The region is the second to do so in 2024, following the SEC’s (Securities and Exchange Commission) historic decision to approve 11 spot BTC ETFs in the US. However, although the US has approved 11 spot Bitcoin ETFs, the country has yet to greenlight an Ethereum ETF. According to some analysts, a spot ETH ETF could be approved in the US later this year.

The approval of spot ETH and BTC ETFs may lead to another rally for the cryptocurrency markets. The US spot BTC ETFs played a significant role in BTC hitting a new all-time high earlier this year. BTC hit $73,737 in early March with a rally fuelled by increased inflows into spot BTC ETFs.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10799 on: April 15, 2024, 07:40:46 AM »
Could be a pretty significant development if true, which it seems to be.

Great news for both BTC and ETH.