Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 768239 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #4600 on: January 27, 2021, 10:29:10 PM »
https://ihodl.com/topnews/2021-01-27/reddit-teams-ethereum-foundation/%3famp=1

Reddit Teams Up with Ethereum Foundation

Reddit has entered into a partnership with the Ethereum Foundation to increase its commitment to blockchain, Reddit administrator u/jarins wrote in the Ethereum thread.

With the partnership, the social content aggregator wants to accelerate scaling and resources for the Ethereum ecosystem, and bring the value of blockchain technology "to millions of redditors."

“We are looking forward to working closely with the Ethereum Foundation, and contributing more to the broader Ethereum ecosystem — and we hope to share some exciting announcements over the next few months.”

Reddit will be shut down in 18 months. Free speech and "free money" = huge bullseye.  :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4601 on: January 28, 2021, 04:15:15 AM »
https://ihodl.com/topnews/2021-01-27/reddit-teams-ethereum-foundation/%3famp=1

Reddit Teams Up with Ethereum Foundation

Reddit has entered into a partnership with the Ethereum Foundation to increase its commitment to blockchain, Reddit administrator u/jarins wrote in the Ethereum thread.

With the partnership, the social content aggregator wants to accelerate scaling and resources for the Ethereum ecosystem, and bring the value of blockchain technology "to millions of redditors."

“We are looking forward to working closely with the Ethereum Foundation, and contributing more to the broader Ethereum ecosystem — and we hope to share some exciting announcements over the next few months.”

Wow

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4602 on: January 28, 2021, 05:37:35 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4603 on: January 28, 2021, 08:03:08 AM »
Bitch is nuts but she makes some good points once in a while

She's just an empty vessel with a Twat Twitter handle.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4604 on: January 28, 2021, 12:37:55 PM »
Wonder if the whole gamespot/robinhood debacle is causing this rise today?

People sick of seeing Wallstreet getting saved while the little guy gets killed.

Could be the catalyst that starts bringing more people into decentralized crypto?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4605 on: January 28, 2021, 01:07:01 PM »

People sick of seeing Wallstreet getting saved while the little guy gets killed.

Could be the catalyst that starts bringing more people into decentralized crypto?

It's pretty obvious that a new level of economic central planning from the top down is coming. Rumors that White House cleared it... Sure feels like something China would do, doesn't it?

Most people will never know about Game Stop though. This kind of story just doesn't reach people just getting by.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4606 on: January 28, 2021, 01:11:45 PM »

It's pretty obvious that a new level of economic central planning from the top down is coming. Rumors that White House cleared it... Sure feels like something China would do, doesn't it?

Most people will never know about Game Stop though. This kind of story just doesn't reach people just getting by.

I think it's way more popular than  we think, I hear people talking about this that never talk about either  gaming or stocks. At least the seed is planted even if they dont know how to get involved....yet.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4607 on: January 28, 2021, 01:19:19 PM »
I think it's way more popular than  we think, I hear people talking about this that never talk about either  gaming or stocks. At least the seed is planted even if they dont know how to get involved....yet.

The problem is this...you see what they are willing to do to protect a couple hedge funds. Imagine what they would do to protect their whole game.

It's a larger barrier than just adoption and increased market cap.

Fed Reserve could be holding a whale position in BTC, nobody knows. They have bought into almost every asset class in order to "stabilize" it....AKA assert control.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4608 on: January 28, 2021, 02:54:09 PM »
The problem is this...you see what they are willing to do to protect a couple hedge funds. Imagine what they would do to protect their whole game.

Fed Reserve could be holding a whale position in BTC, nobody knows. They have bought into almost every asset class in order to "stabilize" it....AKA assert control.

I really dont know enough to make a meaningful comment about the fed owning crypto. I'm just enjoying watching this unfold and making some money while I have to sit at home due to covid lockdown.

;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4609 on: January 28, 2021, 07:09:20 PM »

You can be sure most major governments are quietly accumulating Bitcoin. Both nefarious ones, like North Korea and Russia, and other dictatorial regimes such as China, but also major world players such as China. Whether its their central banks doing it is another question. It could be via sovereign wealth funds, Government pension funds, or also more secretive arms associated with national security. But of course its happening.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4610 on: January 28, 2021, 09:23:57 PM »

Nope, it isn’t doing anything out of the ordinary today.

It didn’t even make the resistance line before it got rejected. Nothing has changed but I wouldn’t be surprised if social media glass going bananas with theories that BTC was blowing upwards via Robinhood.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4611 on: January 28, 2021, 10:36:28 PM »
Nope, it isn’t doing anything out of the ordinary today.

It didn’t even make the resistance line before it got rejected. Nothing has changed but I wouldn’t be surprised if social media glass going bananas with theories that BTC was blowing upwards via Robinhood.

Wouldn't say it was going bananas but there was some suggestions that it could draw more peoples interest into crypto.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4612 on: January 29, 2021, 01:45:18 AM »
Holy shit I just watched that ramp live LOL

32.2k to 38k in minutes.

Shorts just got wrecked!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4613 on: January 29, 2021, 01:46:42 AM »
Fuck Yellen and the Bank of England. Papa Satoshi and the Redditers (and Getbiggers, except for Mr Anabolic) gonna take care things and teach these old fuddy duddies a lesson. :)

... just as I predicted... :)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4614 on: January 29, 2021, 01:47:53 AM »
Not sure. Lets see if it establishes a support level at 30K. Some solid stability there may provide a good platform for the next climb.

Expect lots of volatility next 3-4 days. The calm before the storm...

And again, just as I predicted...

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4615 on: January 29, 2021, 02:03:08 AM »
... just as I predicted... :)

Don’t celebrate yet...... lol

This isn’t gamespot short positions they are playing with. These pumpers can’t even buy a full coin.....

I’ve seen 20% get wiped off in under 60 seconds before. Big holders can crush anybody they want. There have been several sledgehammers drop already.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4616 on: January 29, 2021, 02:09:50 AM »
Holy shit I just watched that ramp live LOL

32.2k to 38k in minutes.

Shorts just got wrecked!

Saw that too. Brutal.
Heading back down.

I cant watch....lol

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4617 on: January 29, 2021, 02:21:29 AM »
Don’t celebrate yet...... lol

This isn’t gamespot short positions they are playing with. These pumpers can’t even buy a full coin.....

I’ve seen 20% get wiped off in under 60 seconds before. Big holders can crush anybody they want. There have been several sledgehammers drop already.

Big holders are accumulating and long term Hodl. Why would they want to sell? But yes, I guess if there was a huge holder, and they sold their entire holding that would have an effect. To put into perspective, 100 Billion BTC trades per day, So even a USD 1,000,000,000 sale would amount to just 1% of a typical day's trading. So it would have to be one hell of a sale (and that assumes also assumes zero offset by an equally large buy orders that would equalize the price).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4618 on: January 29, 2021, 02:27:18 AM »

this caused the rise today, worlds richest man decided to back bitcoin publicly, put it in his twitter bio, pumped immediately after.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4619 on: January 29, 2021, 02:38:28 AM »
And again, just as I predicted...

get on my level  :D  ;)

Everyone wants it to go that low to buy in, which is exactly why it wont. Max lowest 26k, more likely 28-29k is the bottom.If TA worked all the time then every trader would be a billionaire, rather than 97% failing miserably, TA is useful when combined with FA and a general feel for the emotions of the market. Word of advice, if only 2 trading errors mean youd be much further ahead, that means your risk tolerance is way too high, and you will fail long term, dial it back.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4620 on: January 29, 2021, 02:42:24 AM »
this caused the rise today, worlds richest man decided to back bitcoin publicly, put it in his twitter bio, pumped immediately after.

Damn, so Papa Musk is officially on board. Now watch all the Tesla fanboys follow suit.

Oh, and I wonder how Papa Anabolic is doing these days...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4621 on: January 29, 2021, 02:49:27 AM »
This is the new generation led by Musk and Reddit giving the massive middle finger to the corrupt Janet Yellen and all those who benefit from her theft.

I have said it many times before. Acquire some Bitcoin whilst you still can. Put some away, out of reach and temptation to trade. In a decade from now, your BTC ownership could MASSIVELY set you aside in terms of wealth from the zero-coiners. It may be the single most important life determining decisions you make.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4622 on: January 29, 2021, 02:51:33 AM »
This is the new generation led by Musk and Reddit giving the massive middle finger to the corrupt Janet Yellen and all those who benefit from her theft.

I have said it many times before. Acquire some Bitcoin whilst you still can. Put some away, out of reach and temptation to trade. In a decade from now, your BTC ownership could MASSIVELY set you aside in terms of wealth from the zero-coiners. It may be the single most important life determining decisions you make.

This has been an epic few days. just insane.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4623 on: January 29, 2021, 02:59:31 AM »

^^This

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4624 on: January 29, 2021, 03:06:16 AM »
Big holders are accumulating and long term Hodl. Why would they want to sell? But yes, I guess if there was a huge holder, and they sold their entire holding that would have an effect. To put into perspective, 100 Billion BTC trades per day, So even a USD 1,000,000,000 sale would amount to just 1% of a typical day's trading. So it would have to be one hell of a sale (and that assumes also assumes zero offset by an equally large buy orders that would equalize the price).

Huh?

You are saying the charts are fake?