Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 728759 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8150 on: October 16, 2021, 02:34:42 AM »
Alts will come and go. Almost all fade to nothing over time...

Not big layer 1s, the future is defi that they will run on.The whole ethereum ecosystem is going to be cloned on Pulse, it runs 4x faster, and uses proof of stake so eth transactions that cost 100s of dollars on eth because of miners will be pennies.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8151 on: October 16, 2021, 10:10:39 AM »
I'll look into both. There has been mention of inclusion into the Metaverse? There are some like Axie Infinity, but I prefer lower barriers to entry via price point.

"1"

They are bitcoin mining stocks. Nothing to do with the metaverse.

Metaverse = NFTs = ETH

Vitamin Buterin on NFTs https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1435413681588736007

We need to move NFTs onto the layer 2 ecosystem to cut fees. However, doing that *right* requires good cross-rollup portability standards, so the ecosystem can avoid getting locked into one particular L2.

Buy layer 2 crypto solutions and ETH if you believe in the metaverse but are unsure where you should park your money.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8152 on: October 16, 2021, 10:17:25 AM »
Not big layer 1s, the future is defi that they will run on.The whole ethereum ecosystem is going to be cloned on Pulse, it runs 4x faster, and uses proof of stake so eth transactions that cost 100s of dollars on eth because of miners will be pennies.

Doesn't matter if there is successful merge and ETH 2.0 arrives. You'll end bag holding on Pulse, or worse rug pulled.

It's still worth putting some money in though because the risk/reward is very favourable and Eth2.0 could still be years away. Also if it does end op being a rug pull you probably wanna get in early..

On the subject of Richard Heart. This is a great quote I found recently @Humble Narcissist

"In crypto, really stupid people buy for the wrong reasons, really smart people buy for the right reasons, they both get rich. The "thinks they're smart" but actually isn't, doesn't buy, for "reasons." and they cry and yell while they watch the far left and right of the intelligence bell curve make live changing wealth, while they're left behind."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8153 on: October 16, 2021, 03:50:19 PM »
Doesn't matter if there is successful merge and ETH 2.0 arrives. You'll end bag holding on Pulse, or worse rug pulled.

It's still worth putting some money in though because the risk/reward is very favourable and Eth2.0 could still be years away. Also if it does end op being a rug pull you probably wanna get in early..

On the subject of Richard Heart. This is a great quote I found recently @Humble Narcissist

"In crypto, really stupid people buy for the wrong reasons, really smart people buy for the right reasons, they both get rich. The "thinks they're smart" but actually isn't, doesn't buy, for "reasons." and they cry and yell while they watch the far left and right of the intelligence bell curve make live changing wealth, while they're left behind."

Its well known midwits tend to fud themselves out of buys whereas the opposite ends of the bell curves do not, for different reasons.

There is room for multiple layer 1s, Pulse will have Rchard Heart who can reach audiences Vitalik can only dream of, and has a cult behind him like no other in crypto.At a certain point marketing is everything when products are so similar.Also successful eth 2.0 wont be coming for months or years yet.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8154 on: October 16, 2021, 05:27:55 PM »
Its well known midwits tend to fud themselves out of buys whereas the opposite ends of the bell curves do not, for different reasons.

There is room for multiple layer 1s, Pulse will have Rchard Heart who can reach audiences Vitalik can only dream of, and has a cult behind him like no other in crypto.At a certain point marketing is everything when products are so similar.Also successful eth 2.0 wont be coming for months or years yet.

Vitalik in turn can and has attracted developers and institutions that Richard Heart can only dream.

Also much like with Ripple/XRP don't be surprised if Hearts projects are "stalled" for some BS reason if someone wants it that way.

Anyway this is one of those occasions where it helps to be on the far left of intelligence bell curve. Buy both (stake if possible) and you'll  be in the money on both plays. No need to over think this.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #8155 on: October 16, 2021, 06:28:45 PM »
All I know is I am making a killing on Bitcoin and I laugh at all of the so called "experts" that say it's worthless. lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8156 on: October 16, 2021, 07:04:32 PM »
Vitalik in turn can and has attracted developers and institutions that Richard Heart can only dream.

Also much like with Ripple/XRP don't be surprised if Hearts projects are "stalled" for some BS reason if someone wants it that way.

Anyway this is one of those occasions where it helps to be on the far left of intelligence bell curve. Buy both (stake if possible) and you'll  be in the money on both plays. No need to over think this.

Can you name me the institutions using eth?Eth was basically the only game in town until the last 2 years so devs had no choice but to use it and put up with the shitty gas fees crippling their projects.Pulse isnt even out yet, so all he can do at this point is dream about its adoption by devs at launch.Money and public influence talk, and at this point Heart has more of both than Vitalik.Devs will follow the money and where public sentiment goes.Once crypto truly hits mainstream the you want a charasmatic genius as your frontman, not just a genius.See Elon Musk.And there is no stalling, testnet is already up and running.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8157 on: October 16, 2021, 10:27:19 PM »
Can you name me the institutions using eth?Eth was basically the only game in town until the last 2 years so devs had no choice but to use it and put up with the shitty gas fees crippling their projects.Pulse isnt even out yet, so all he can do at this point is dream about its adoption by devs at launch.Money and public influence talk, and at this point Heart has more of both than Vitalik.Devs will follow the money and where public sentiment goes.Once crypto truly hits mainstream the you want a charasmatic genius as your frontman, not just a genius.See Elon Musk.And there is no stalling, testnet is already up and running.

So pulsechain is gonna be great because you have a man crush on Richard Heart. Got it.

That also explains why your space bar seems a bit sticky..

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8158 on: October 16, 2021, 10:35:31 PM »
Its well known midwits tend to fud themselves out of buys whereas the opposite ends of the bell curves do not.

Both ends of the spectrum can filter out noise.

Mid level cannot filter noise.

Both ends of the spectrum can also filter out emotion. The super smart often appear cold hearted and the super dumb often appear ignorant/stubborn.

Mid tier is an emotional rollercoaster.

Money and public influence talk, and at this point Heart has more of both than Vitalik.Devs will follow the money and where public sentiment goes.Once crypto truly hits mainstream the you want a charasmatic genius as your frontman, not just a genius.See Elon Musk.And there is no stalling, testnet is already up and running.

Pulse is simple odds. The crypto space today is 2T. By the time Pulse launches the crypto space will be 8T+.

eHEX did 10,000x in 2 years.

pHEX will probably do 10,000x in 2 years and that's a fair thing to say because the space will be 4 times larger than it is today and growing quicker dollar wise. Given the eHEX returns have been so good, why wouldn't the exact same people do it with pHEX?

Pulse will do at least a 1,000x over 4yrs as there is going to be some kind of influence on the price.

We have HEX which is there in black and white and people say it's sketchy. Meanwhile ADA is supported by pure marketing hype and has no real projects yet people think it's solid.

People prefer to believe in pipe dreams.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8159 on: October 16, 2021, 10:56:55 PM »
So pulsechain is gonna be great because you have a man crush on Richard Heart. Got it.

That also explains why your space bar seems a bit sticky..

Nice submission.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8160 on: October 16, 2021, 11:03:40 PM »
Both ends of the spectrum can filter out noise.

Mid level cannot filter noise.

Both ends of the spectrum can also filter out emotion. The super smart often appear cold hearted and the super dumb often appear ignorant/stubborn.

Mid tier is an emotional rollercoaster.

Pulse is simple odds. The crypto space today is 2T. By the time Pulse launches the crypto space will be 8T+.

eHEX did 10,000x in 2 years.

pHEX will probably do 10,000x in 2 years and that's a fair thing to say because the space will be 4 times larger than it is today and growing quicker dollar wise. Given the eHEX returns have been so good, why wouldn't the exact same people do it with pHEX?

Pulse will do at least a 1,000x over 4yrs as there is going to be some kind of influence on the price.

We have HEX which is there in black and white and people say it's sketchy. Meanwhile ADA is supported by pure marketing hype and has no real projects yet people think it's solid.

People prefer to believe in pipe dreams.

PHex is expected to reach price parity with Ehex almost immediately., Everyones play is to buy it the second the eth bridge opens to pulse, or they can sell their sacrificed Pulse for it.

Ada just shows what you can do with marketing.Its soley at the marketcap it is now due to Hoskinson having a way with words and being a great speaker..As you know in the real world its a joke and it sounds like for many things the computation will have to be done offchain as it struggles to even run smart contracts.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8161 on: October 16, 2021, 11:07:59 PM »

If this guy is such a genius why does he dress like this? Or choose such ridiculous decorations?! Do you see Elon Musk wearing a bunch of jewelry? Jewelry is childish. Someone like Musk or Vitalik don't have time for that crap!

Google News:
Vitalik Buterin = 70,400 results
Richard Heart - 1,700 results

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8162 on: October 16, 2021, 11:11:13 PM »
PHex is expected to reach price parity with Ehex almost immediately., Everyones play is to buy it the second the eth bridge opens to pulse, or they can sell their sacrificed Pulse for it.

Ada just shows what you can do with marketing.Its soley at the marketcap it is now due to Hoskinson having a way with words and being a great speaker..As you know in the real world its a joke and it sounds like for many things the computation will have to be done offchain as it struggles to even run smart contracts.
Hoskinson is not well liked because he comes across as arrogant. Which then looks like he is desperate. Remember the exchange with Mark Cuban?

I don't think he is that great a speaker either. Not that it should hold him back. Elon is not a great speaker and he is the richest man in the world right now.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8163 on: October 16, 2021, 11:23:04 PM »
If this guy is such a genius why does he dress like this? Or choose such ridiculous decorations?! Do you see Elon Musk wearing a bunch of jewelry? Jewelry is childish. Someone like Musk or Vitalik don't have time for that crap!

Google News:
Vitalik Buterin = 70,400 results
Richard Heart - 1,700 results

For publicity.Get back to me with those google results in 3-6 months.Vitalik is well known because he was so early in the game.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8164 on: October 16, 2021, 11:25:27 PM »
Hoskinson is not well liked because he comes across as arrogant. Which then looks like he is desperate. Remember the exchange with Mark Cuban?

I don't think he is that great a speaker either. Not that it should hold him back. Elon is not a great speaker and he is the richest man in the world right now.
Reddit loves hoskinson, thats where the main ada fanboyism comes from.
Musk is a charismatic speaker,, as well as charismatic in general, thats all thats needed. People find his constant pauses, looking up while he actually thinks in real time before he delivers an answer endearing.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8165 on: October 17, 2021, 12:02:51 AM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8166 on: October 17, 2021, 12:18:05 AM »
Reddit loves hoskinson, thats where the main ada fanboyism comes from.
Musk is a charismatic speaker,, as well as charismatic in general, thats all thats needed. People find his constant pauses, looking up while he actually thinks in real time before he delivers an answer endearing.

Musk stutters a lot and does a lot of "Um" and "Ah" when he talks. He thinks outside the box which is why people are interested in hearing what he has to say but he is not a polished, eloquent speaker.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8167 on: October 17, 2021, 12:22:43 AM »
I am sure you can make money with Richard Heart's stuff but I don't trust this guy. He seems like a bullshit artist to me. Time will tell...

https://wantfi.com/richard-hearts-hex-token-is-a-brilliant-scam.html

Hex is a token on the Ethereum network executed by a smart contract and the website advertises itself as a place to earn 40% per year with “certificates of deposit.”

You think that the 40% per year “interest” is your first clue that this is a scam?

Hex.com claims that two different auditors have audited the contract. But what does that really mean? To a layman, they might think that the statement means that a professional auditor like PricewaterhouseCoopers came in and reviewed it and found out it’s not a scam, or something to that effect.

But that’s not what it means. Auditing in crypto-land is evaluating the computer code for bugs. Having sound code doesn’t absolve it from being a scam if the code is written to be… a scam. 

Hex bears a lot of similarities to the Bitconnect Ponzi scheme that failed in 2017. In fact, it’s almost as if the scammer behind Hex used Bitconnect as a springboard to make an improved scam. Hex has been very careful with marketing language and product design features to both appear legitimate and to avoid legal trouble.

The website even has an entire page on Hex dedicated to why the product isn’t a scam and generously educates the reader on what technically constitutes an illegal Ponzi scheme and a Pyramid scheme and why this product doesn’t qualify.

Usually legitimate investment products don’t need an entire section educating you on scams and why their product doesn’t meet the technical requirements.

I think this page is actually targeted towards any SEC or financial authority law enforcement officer that happens to come across the product rather than everyday readers.

It may not fit the legal definition of a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme only because this is the first time in history that the schemer has controlled the seigniorage that victims were receiving as interest. The scam wouldn’t work if the advertised returns had to be paid in any other asset that Hex didn’t control.

And none of the Hex scam rebuttals negate the fact that the whole premise requires luring others to buy in.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8168 on: October 17, 2021, 12:27:45 AM »
For publicity.Get back to me with those google results in 3-6 months.Vitalik is well known because he was so early in the game.
Richard Heart has been in the crypto space for many years - and yet he does not have the same news coverage as Vitalik.

Vitalik invented Ethereum and Richard Heart's Hex runs on Ethereum. I'll wait for him to develop his own crypto that can rival Ethereum.

I'd love to see Vitalik debate Heart. I wonder if Heart could get through the debate without throwing a bunch of f-bombs. I doubt it. Vitalik is on a completely higher level compared to Heart.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/jx5nuz/how_richard_heart_tricked_and_deceived_people/

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8169 on: October 17, 2021, 12:35:32 AM »
Richard Heart has been in the crypto space for many years - and yet he does not have the same news coverage as Vitalik.

Vitalik invented Ethereum and Richard Heart's Hex runs on Ethereum. I'll wait for him to develop his own crypto that can rival Ethereum.

I'd love to see Vitalik debate Heart. I wonder if Heart could get through the debate without throwing a bunch of f-bombs. I doubt it. Vitalik is on a completely higher level compared to Heart.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/jx5nuz/how_richard_heart_tricked_and_deceived_people/

Lol read above,Pulsechain will improve on eth, he has forked ethereum and made massive changes so it runs 4x faster, has no miners (proof of stake instead), is deflationary (complete supply available at launch and 25% of every transaction burned)and the gas fees per transaction are pennies, instead of 100 dollars+ on eth at times.He is also copying the entire eth ecosystem over at launch so devs can literally switch their projects over on day 1 if they wanted.Also every erc20 you have on eth will get a clone on Pulse, have 200 link and 200 usdc on eth?Youll have them on pulse.Have nfts on eth?Youll have them on Pulse.Will they be worth anything?The market will decide.

The hex scam stuff has been debunked over and over and its just bitter people who missed out on a 6000x making those articles, it now is in the top 10 marketcaps in crypto.Also the video you posted is from richard hearts channel, and its about the other guy getting his career ended, he got exposed an hour after the stream as conning people out of btc and is now finished as a "crypto youtuber".

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8170 on: October 17, 2021, 01:17:06 AM »
I would urge all not to get distracted by alts. Today's pulse is yesterday's [pick any once of 1000' of failed alts].

Alts will come and go, each with a "good story". We are best all collectively focussing our energies on Bitcoin. United we stand, divided we fail.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8171 on: October 17, 2021, 01:29:24 AM »
What is going on with HEX?
It is crashing hard...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8172 on: October 17, 2021, 01:30:44 AM »
I would urge all not to get distracted by alts. Today's pulse is yesterday's [pick any once of 1000' of failed alts].

Alts will come and go, each with a "good story". We are best all collectively focussing our energies on Bitcoin. United we stand, divided we fail.

But really what is there to discuss, when to buy it and when to sell it.Top looks to be somewhere between December 2021 and March 2022.Plan B who made the S2F model thinks March, many OGs think December as usual but lengthening cycles and a possible supercycle may come in to play. The alt market in the other hand is far more interesting, although more risky.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8173 on: October 17, 2021, 01:34:35 AM »
What is going on with HEX?
It is crashing hard...

Its crashed 50-70% something like 11 times in 2 years and is still up 6000x.The early buyers became multi millionaires just throwing like 2k in, they will cash out, new buyers take their place, rinse and repeat, same as btc in the early days.If you panic on every dip youll struggle with crypto.Coins go up, coins go down.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8174 on: October 17, 2021, 04:14:11 AM »
I am sure you can make money with Richard Heart's stuff but I don't trust this guy. He seems like a bullshit artist to me. Time will tell...

https://wantfi.com/richard-hearts-hex-token-is-a-brilliant-scam.html

Hex is a token on the Ethereum network executed by a smart contract and the website advertises itself as a place to earn 40% per year with “certificates of deposit.”

You think that the 40% per year “interest” is your first clue that this is a scam?.

And none of the Hex scam rebuttals negate the fact that the whole premise requires luring others to buy in.

If you want to make money you need someone else to buy it from you for more. Shares. Gold. Crypto. Every single thing requires you to encourage more people to buy for more than what you paid.

Wall St gets 120B/mth in QE to pump stock prices 😂 so let’s all agree the world is a ponzi.

There are answers to your comments but it‘ll be a long post.

Its worth a shot, I own worse shit than HEX….. like DOGE, who’s function is a Billionaire tweets a photo of a dog at random times and it goes up in value. It was the 3rd largest coin in the industry and the best performer of 2021 at one point. I bought more of that piece of shit just yesterday lol.