Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 768319 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #9125 on: December 13, 2022, 10:40:42 AM »
Good job owning yourself
Like I said my net worth smokes yours. You’re a baller with a couple hundred thousand in the bank. WOW, LOL!
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9126 on: December 13, 2022, 10:53:33 AM »
Like I said my net worth smokes yours. You’re a baller with a couple hundred thousand in the bank. WOW, LOL!

You don't live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and retire on that.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9127 on: December 13, 2022, 11:06:56 AM »
What was that guy's name that was internet wealthy...the BHank of $$$$...Xfactor?  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9128 on: December 13, 2022, 11:08:35 AM »
Mr. Anabolic and Gib both gone, eh? The yin and yang of fake $$$.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9129 on: December 13, 2022, 11:08:58 AM »
You don't live in one of the most expensive cities in the world and retire on that.
”Expensive city” woooooh better go buy some bitcrap so I can live in an expensive city.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9130 on: December 13, 2022, 11:34:42 AM »
This guy is gonna get Madoff’s old cell.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9131 on: December 13, 2022, 11:45:03 AM »
”Expensive city” woooooh better go buy some bitcrap so I can live in an expensive city.

Bitcoin is pretty crap, I've probably said that more than anyone on here in the last couple of years.

It's clearly a Ponzi scheme, but what's "real" these days. Stock markets? House prices? Currency valuations? Everything is propped up one way or another and right now bitcoin isn't that different.

It's just another card in the house of cards.

I get it though, you're butt hurt because you didn't make the easy money on bitcoin because you didn't know how. I was like that too back  in 2015, but I made sure I didn't miss out the next time.

If I were in your position I would still be very bitter too.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9132 on: December 13, 2022, 11:48:45 AM »
Bitcoin is pretty crap, I've probably said that more than anyone on here in the last couple of years.

I get it though, you're butt hurt because you didn't make the easy money on bitcoin because you didn't know how. I was like that too back  in 2015, but I made sure I didn't miss out the next time.

If I were in your position I would still be very bitter too.

Very few were lucky the majority took it in the ass. I don’t gamble because I don’t need too.
T

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9133 on: December 13, 2022, 12:35:51 PM »
This guy is gonna get Madoff’s old cell.

It’ll be very interesting whether the outcome is big or just a slap on the wrist.

It sounded a lot like Enron. Businesses all loaning to each other.

Did anyone find out what the purchases of tiny bank buildings was about? Were they doing that to embezzle funds or was it something else?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9134 on: December 13, 2022, 12:50:59 PM »
It’ll be very interesting whether the outcome is big or just a slap on the wrist.

It sounded a lot like Enron. Businesses all loaning to each other.

Did anyone find out what the purchases of tiny bank buildings was about? Were they doing that to embezzle funds or was it something else?

He's probably getting multiple life sentences. The charges are numerous, the evidence is damning and I'm pretty sure someone flipped (Caroline)

Don't know about the tiny bank, but he had a "korean account" that he'd dump all of Alamedas liability in, up to $8billion.

He also sold customer Bitcoin and Eth or just didn't buy it when when an order was put through and then used that money to pump Sol and FTT.

BTC and ETH would have pumped considerably higher without him strangling them.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9135 on: December 13, 2022, 02:29:15 PM »
Coinbase took a big hit on an up day for both stocks and Bitcoin.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9136 on: December 13, 2022, 04:13:38 PM »
Coinbase took a big hit on an up day for both stocks and Bitcoin.

I'm hoping to pick it up sub $20 which it what it could be if bitcoin dumps another 30%, or S&P dumps another 20%. Whichever comes first.  Binance collapsing would be another opportunity.

That puts Coin x20 from its ATHs which would far exceed the same return to ATH for BTC (x5) and ETH (x10)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9137 on: December 13, 2022, 05:44:13 PM »
I'm hoping to pick it up sub $20 which it what it could be if bitcoin dumps another 30%, or S&P dumps another 20%. Whichever comes first.  Binance collapsing would be another opportunity.

That puts Coin x20 from its ATHs which would far exceed the same return to ATH for BTC (x5) and ETH (x10)

As long as this chick is buying I’d stay away:

“Cathie Wood's Ark Investment Management said in an email it bought 78,982 shares in cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase (COIN), its first investment in the crypto exchange in a month. This comes as Coinbase confirms that its 2022 revenue is on track to be just half of 2021 levels.”

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9138 on: December 13, 2022, 11:03:44 PM »
A Binance bank run is incoming. If this goes then it's sub $10k BTC. Tradfi moves in and the next bull market is good to go.

Coin stock is starting to look mighty tempting...

Don't think so on this one. Binance saw 1.9billion in withdrawals last 24hr or so. It's being stress tested and will come out stronger if it survives.

Having said that wouldn't mind all these exchanges floating scam coins being flushed. Even if it means short term price suppression.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9139 on: December 14, 2022, 04:45:47 PM »
Don't think so on this one. Binance saw 1.9billion in withdrawals last 24hr or so. It's being stress tested and will come out stronger if it survives.

Having said that wouldn't mind all these exchanges floating scam coins being flushed. Even if it means short term price suppression.

I agree, Binance has been through worse bear markets and survived. I don't think they are done trying to come after CZ though and maybe get him on money laundering or something.

However him saying this at a time like this doesn't help fill me with confidence.. "99% of People' Will Lose Crypto Storing in Self-Custody"

https://decrypt.co/117214/99-people-will-lose-crypto-storing-self-custody-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9140 on: December 14, 2022, 09:32:08 PM »
I agree, Binance has been through worse bear markets and survived. I don't think they are done trying to come after CZ though and maybe get him on money laundering or something.

However him saying this at a time like this doesn't help fill me with confidence.. "99% of People' Will Lose Crypto Storing in Self-Custody"

https://decrypt.co/117214/99-people-will-lose-crypto-storing-self-custody-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao

Celsius CEO echoed the same garbage 2 weeks before withdrawals were closed....

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9141 on: December 15, 2022, 01:35:22 AM »

Kevin O'Leary trying to blame Binance for the fact that he was duped by a fraud lol!

https://decrypt.co/117270/binance-deliberately-caused-ftx-collapse-kevin-oleary

I read that Binance has over $67 billion in assets. Even $2 billion withdrawals won't kill them. It is good to see they can handle the flow. Let them be stress tested. I have cryptos on Binance.US and don't have time right now to move it. We'll see. I am also at the mercy of Coinbase. My ETH is locked up in staking and I can't move it anywhere.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9142 on: December 15, 2022, 01:39:42 AM »
Might sound like a bigot / anti-Semite, but my distrust of Jews prevented me from ever considering FTX. I read about him a year ago and thought to myself, there's no way in hell I will trust him. Unfortunately, there's been a trend of being scammed by Jews. And look at Trump's lawyer who betrayed him.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tells-jews-act-together-182724264.html

Trump Tells Jews To 'Get Their Act Together' And Appreciate Him More

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday said American Jews don’t appreciate him enough and that they need to “get their act together” and show more gratitude for his past policies toward Israel “before it is too late.”

“No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S.,” he posted on his platform Truth Social.

Trump went on to say that his approval rating in Israel is the highest “in the world” and that he could “easily” be elected prime minister there.

“Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel — Before it is too late!” he added.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9143 on: December 15, 2022, 01:44:58 AM »
Might sound like a bigot / anti-Semite, but my distrust of Jews prevented me from ever considering FTX. I read about him a year ago and thought to myself, there's no way in hell I will trust him. Unfortunately, there's been a trend of being scammed by Jews. And look at Trump's lawyer who betrayed him.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tells-jews-act-together-182724264.html

Trump Tells Jews To 'Get Their Act Together' And Appreciate Him More

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday said American Jews don’t appreciate him enough and that they need to “get their act together” and show more gratitude for his past policies toward Israel “before it is too late.”

“No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S.,” he posted on his platform Truth Social.

Trump went on to say that his approval rating in Israel is the highest “in the world” and that he could “easily” be elected prime minister there.

“Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel — Before it is too late!” he added.

deadz

• Getbig V
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9145 on: December 16, 2022, 02:55:29 PM »
For those of you living in fantasy land..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/co-founder-of-onecoin-pyramid-scheme-pleads-guilty-cryptoqueen-still-wanted/ar-AA15mIAy?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a354f2fee1ab4d15a91fb8e477738724

Back to the craps table with your last $20, Boys!

That'll make a brilliant movie once she's caught/LE give up and it all settles. There could be a Marvel Expanded Universe esque series of movies covering all the different scammers and LARPers from the crypto era. Getbig's biggest whale Gib could get a mention.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9146 on: December 16, 2022, 03:15:53 PM »
That'll make a brilliant movie wants she's caught/LE give up and it all settles. There could be a Marvel Expanded Universe esque series of movies covering all the different scammers and LARPers from the crypto era. Getbig's biggest whale Gib could get a mention.

In Gibos defence he always said to stay away from anything that wasn't bitcoin.

Onecoin had more in common with fiat currency models than decentralized crypto like bitcoin. All still ponzis

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9147 on: December 16, 2022, 03:18:09 PM »

Is Barry liquidating? All his shitcoins are dumping.

deadz

• Getbig V
T