Author Topic: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo  (Read 27901 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo
« Reply #325 on: May 18, 2021, 12:54:24 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: May 18, 2021, 12:59:03 PM »
 ;)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #327 on: May 18, 2021, 06:38:13 PM »

I thank him for these 'threats'. He's convinced me that I'm doing the right thing by not participating in this vaccine trial.

Think about this, parents are being asked to vaccinate their kids using a vaccine that is literally in a trial phase and some people think that's ok.

Shows you the power of the government. Would these same people think this was ok pre-scamdemic? And let's not forget kids have almost zero chance of serious symptoms and or death.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: June 08, 2021, 07:59:57 AM »
CNN’s Cuomo: ‘We’re Wasting’ Energy on COVID Origins
breitbart ^ | 06/08/2021 | Ian Hatnchett
Posted on 6/8/2021, 8:53:0

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” host Chris Cuomo said that we’re “wasting” energy on whether COVID-19 came from a lab or naturally.

After CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said that he doesn’t think the U.S. is adequately prepared for the next pandemic and wasn’t for the coronavirus pandemic, Cuomo said, “I don’t know what the excuse is, I have to tell you, it’s embarrassing. And even now, all this energy we’re wasting on, was it the lab, was it a bat in the wild or at the market or whatever it is? These are the same people who are so curious now that they want to be right. At the same time that debate was happening early on, they were saying there is no pandemic, that it’s a hoax, that it’s just like the flu, that it won’t be a big deal here.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: June 09, 2021, 01:12:32 AM »

New York AG is probing if Gov. Cuomo committed a CRIME by retaliating against his sex harassment accusers including releasing personnel file of woman that branded her a bully
UK Daily Mail ^ | June 09 2021 | RACHEL SHARP
Posted on 6/9/2021, 2:10:34 AM

The New York Attorney General's Office is probing whether Governor Andrew Cuomo and his aides committed a crime by retaliating against women who accused him of sexual harassment, according to a report.

Sources told the Washington Post investigators are looking into the possibility the governor and his inner circle broke state laws aimed at protecting whistleblowers that make it illegal to retaliate against alleged victims of sexual harassment.

Officials are said to be especially interested in the controversial release of the personnel file of his first accuser, Lindsey Boylan, to the media which branded her a bully.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: July 07, 2021, 08:03:43 AM »
I guess the SAFE Act failed.   :D ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #334 on: July 07, 2021, 08:29:57 AM »
Kvnt belongs in prison...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: July 07, 2021, 11:16:05 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: July 07, 2021, 11:35:37 AM »
The fact this guy is still in office after all of the sexual harassment allegations and literally being responsible for the deaths of hundreds of elderly people is scandalous. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #337 on: July 07, 2021, 12:37:34 PM »
The fact this guy is still in office after all of the sexual harassment allegations and literally being responsible for the deaths of hundreds of elderly people is scandalous.

Libby's operate on a different set of rules, apparently.

Libby's think they are improving this country, but shoving gender/race/social issues down our throats, then ignoring shit like this is so damaging.

This country is so divided with no end in site.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: July 08, 2021, 05:44:38 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2021, 01:28:20 PM »
New York takes conservative approach counting virus deaths
Associated Press ^ | July 14, 2021 | MARINA VILLENEUVE
Posted on 7/14/2021, 4:26:29 PM by CheshireTheCat

The federal government’s count of the COVID-19 death toll in New York has 11,000 more victims than the tally publicized by the administration of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, which has stuck with a far more conservative approach to counting virus deaths.

The discrepancy in death counts continued to widen this year, according to an Associated Press review, even as the Democrat has come under fire over allegations that his office purposely obscured the number of deaths of nursing home residents to protect his reputation.

New York state’s official death count, presented daily to the public and on the state’s Department of Health website, stood at around 43,000 this week. But the state has provided the federal government with data that shows roughly 54,000 people have died with COVID-19 as a cause or contributing factor listed on their death certificate.

“It’s a little strange,” said Bob Anderson, chief of the Mortality Statistics Branch at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics. “They’re providing us with the death certificate information so they have it. I don’t know why they wouldn’t use those numbers.”

Such a discrepancy can fuel distrust in government tallies of COVID-19 deaths, while making it harder for individuals to know why others in their community died in the pandemic, experts say....

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #344 on: July 24, 2021, 08:38:52 PM »
U.S. Justice Department Declines To Open Probe Into Cuomo's Handling Of COVID-19 In Nursing Homes

The U.S. Department of Justice will not pursue an investigation into whether Governor Andrew Cuomo's controversial nursing home policy during the early days of the pandemic violated civil rights, according to a letter the agency sent to federal legislators demanding a probe.

An attorney with the DOJ's Civil Rights Division broke the news in a letter to Republican Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise, ranking member of the House Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis. The agency had sought information determining whether Cuomo violated the Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act after issuing an executive order in March 2020 requiring state-run nursing homes to accept coronavirus patients that were charged from hospitals. It remains unclear whether the order directly led to the virus spreading inside nursing homes, resulting in deaths. In July last year, health officials released a state-sponsored study denying that the policy led to increased fatalities inside nursing homes.

https://gothamist.com/news/us-justice-department-declines-open-probe-cuomos-handling-covid-19-nursing-homes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: August 03, 2021, 12:15:35 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: August 03, 2021, 12:17:18 PM »
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/08/03/cuomo-responds-to-sexual-harassment-investigation

Own it you liberal mentally ill pukes.

Even after this, I'll be surprised if they impeach him.