Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 25849 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2021, 07:03:56 AM »
You don't need google, proper definitions, or investigations to know that CHOP, the BLM riots, and Jan 6th are just the cumulative result of massive political, media, and big tech manipulation of large groups of weak minded sheep.

All were a disaster.

From a media standpoint, it's blatantly obvious that the damage and death tolls from the summer are more glossed over and not reported than the Jan 6th incident.

Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2021, 08:32:39 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2021, 11:28:09 AM »
An insurrection where hundreds of people are charged, but none of them charged with insurrection.  Makes sense.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/no-treason-or-sedition-charges-for-january-6th-capitol-rioters-report

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2021, 01:11:19 PM »
You don't need google, proper definitions, or investigations to know that CHOP, the BLM riots, and Jan 6th are just the cumulative result of massive political, media, and big tech manipulation of large groups of weak minded sheep.

All were a disaster.

From a media standpoint, it's blatantly obvious that the damage and death tolls from the summer are more glossed over and not reported than the Jan 6th incident.

Yep.  Not in the same universe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2021, 11:05:33 AM »
So the first person sentenced in the "insurrection" was not charged with, convicted of, nor sentenced for insurrection.  He's going to jail for 8 months for obstructing an official proceeding. 

Florida man gets 8 months in prison in 1st felony sentence from Capitol riot
Paul Allard Hodgkins, 38, of Tampa, was arrested Feb. 16 and pleaded guilty last month to a single felony count of obstructing an official proceeding.
July 19, 2021
By Pete Williams
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/florida-man-gets-1st-felony-sentence-role-capitol-riot-n1274353?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR38cG7Cs_V3NsPcW5OG_d7O6dn2qCY0dPMIN62NRgjTzZLTz7VMMuShkE0

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2021, 11:17:11 AM »
An insurrection where hundreds of people are charged, but none of them charged with insurrection.  Makes sense.

It’s why I’ve said political prisoners.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2021, 12:54:38 PM »
It’s why I’ve said political prisoners.

Is it also why you said they are being held without charges?

I'm no legal expert, but my guess is that they've been charged with these individual crimes because they are easier to prove then the crime of insurrection. To successfully prosecute someone for insurrection, they'd have to prove intent. They've been charged with assault, destruction of government property and conspiracy. These are easy to prove, specially since there is video to back up the charges. The conspiracy charge might be a little more difficult to prosecute based solely on video because this also would require proof of intent.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2021, 01:10:07 PM »
Is it also why you said they are being held without charges?

I'm no legal expert, but my guess is that they've been charged with these individual crimes because they are easier to prove then the crime of insurrection. To successfully prosecute someone for insurrection, they'd have to prove intent. They've been charged with assault, destruction of government property and conspiracy. These are easy to prove, specially since there is video to back up the charges. The conspiracy charge might be a little more difficult to prosecute based solely on video because this also would require proof of intent.

Intellectually dishonest just like the rest. You know damn well I meant “insurrection” not charges that basically equate to a speeding ticket (sarcasm)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2021, 01:29:21 PM »
Intellectually dishonest just like the rest. You know damn well I meant “insurrection” not charges that basically equate to a speeding ticket (sarcasm)

Perhaps you should learn to say what you mean from the start. Unless I am mistaken, this is the first time you've qualified the "no charges" comment you repeatedly made.

Glad you explained your equivalent to a speeding ticket comment was sarcastic. Apparently, you can learn from your mistakes. Bravo!

As far as being intellectually dishonest, whether you were being sarcastic or not, equating the felony charges they face to that of a speeding ticket is a good example of being dishonest. I can't say intellectually dishonest because there is nothing intelligent about that remark.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2021, 01:39:59 PM »
Perhaps you should learn to say what you mean from the start. Unless I am mistaken, this is the first time you've qualified the "no charges" comment you repeatedly made.

Glad you explained your equivalent to a speeding ticket comment was sarcastic. Apparently, you can learn from your mistakes. Bravo!

As far as being intellectually dishonest, whether you were being sarcastic or not, equating the felony charges they face to that of a speeding ticket is a good example of being dishonest. I can't say intellectually dishonest because there is nothing intelligent about that remark.

Really dude? You guys act like you know it all on everything else but when it comes to this fake Insurrection you should know that what I said was implied. So if I have to pull out a fucking chalkboard and draw you pictures and spell it out every time maybe I should do that because otherwise it’ll fly ride over your head

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2021, 04:33:49 PM »

Yeah you've never had a problem with that.   ::)

Pretty obvious what he meant.   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2021, 11:36:44 AM »

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

FBI investigators did find that cells of protesters, including followers of the far-right Oath Keepers and Proud Boys groups, had aimed to break into the Capitol. But they found no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside, the sources said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2021, 05:44:28 PM »
Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

FBI investigators did find that cells of protesters, including followers of the far-right Oath Keepers and Proud Boys groups, had aimed to break into the Capitol. But they found no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside, the sources said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

In the least surprising news of the day . . . .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2021, 06:23:41 PM »
Did I miss the thread straw man started to apologize for spreading fake news ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2021, 02:53:59 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 09, 2021, 01:03:48 PM »
Pretty interesting and telling comparison, including the estimated damage:  $1.5M for 6 January vs. $1-2B for BLM riots.   

Stark Contrasts: RealClearInvestigations' Jan. 6-BLM Side-by-Side Comparison

By The Editors, RealClearInvestigations
September 09, 2021
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/09/09/realclearinvestigations_jan_6-blm_comparison_database_791370.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: September 10, 2021, 10:34:55 AM »
Pretty interesting and telling comparison, including the estimated damage:  $1.5M for 6 January vs. $1-2B for BLM riots.   

Stark Contrasts: RealClearInvestigations' Jan. 6-BLM Side-by-Side Comparison

By The Editors, RealClearInvestigations
September 09, 2021
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/09/09/realclearinvestigations_jan_6-blm_comparison_database_791370.html
Great link but the libtards will just say it's not from a "credible source."  Anything that doesn't agree with them is not credible.  Since the MSM will never cover this it isn't credible.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 10, 2021, 10:41:18 AM »
Great link but the libtards will just say it's not from a "credible source."  Anything that doesn't agree with them is not credible.  Since the MSM will never cover this it isn't credible.

There is a reason it is mainstream news. The mainstream media refers to conventional newspapers, television and other news sources that most people know about and regard as reliable.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2021, 11:17:50 AM »
There is a reason it is mainstream news. The mainstream media refers to conventional newspapers, television and other news sources that most people know about and regard as reliable.
Most people are clueless.  How anyone could trust the media after years of lying is startling.  The US MSM makes Pravda or Kim Jung Un's news agency look like reliable sources.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2021, 12:20:30 AM »
A headline from another website sums it up nicely:

Feds decide Feds won’t charge undercover armed Fed discovered at Fed rally

Federal officer arrested at Capitol rally won’t be charged

A federal law enforcement officer was arrested carrying a gun at Saturday’s rally at the U.S. Capitol billed to support the suspects charged in January’s insurrection but will not be prosecuted.

The 27-year-old New Jersey man is an officer with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. He was arrested by Capitol Police for illegally possessing a gun on the grounds of the Capitol after people in the crowd reported seeing him with a handgun and notified nearby officers.

His arrest and presence at the event were surprising because the rally was billed as an event to support those who have been charged in January’s riot.

https://apnews.com/article/arrests-riots-capitol-siege-gun-politics-us-customs-and-border-protection-f35fb9ad54ac0babf710e87eaec8a4b1

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2021, 07:48:22 AM »
Prosecutors Lost A Fight To Keep A Set Of Jan. 6 Capitol Surveillance Videos Under Seal

https://mobile.twitter.com/zoetillman/status/1440776133675388931?s=21

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2021, 09:12:39 AM »
Really dude? You guys act like you know it all on everything else but when it comes to this fake Insurrection you should know that what I said was implied. So if I have to pull out a fucking chalkboard and draw you pictures and spell it out every time maybe I should do that because otherwise it’ll fly ride over your head

If you get out the chalkboard make sure to draw a picture of a big cock. It will help some people stay focused. 🤣

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #247 on: September 23, 2021, 09:23:58 AM »
If you get out the chalkboard make sure to draw a picture of a big cock. It will help some people stay focused. 🤣

😂😂😂

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: October 12, 2021, 06:47:37 PM »
Good discussion of the "armed insurrection."  So someone showed up, trying to overthrow the federal government, its military, and run the country, using a hockey stick as a weapon.  LOL!

'Armed insurrection': What weapons did the Capitol rioters carry?
Byron York
Tue, October 12, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/now/armed-insurrection-weapons-did-capitol-220000760.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: October 13, 2021, 11:24:22 AM »
Good discussion of the "armed insurrection."  So someone showed up, trying to overthrow the federal government, its military, and run the country, using a hockey stick as a weapon.  LOL!

'Armed insurrection': What weapons did the Capitol rioters carry?
Byron York
Tue, October 12, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/now/armed-insurrection-weapons-did-capitol-220000760.html
It's all they've got.  The country is coming apart at the seems and they want to blame a bunch of Trump supporters for walking around the Capitol building.  "Let's go Brandon!"