Author Topic: 2022 Midterm Elections  (Read 15909 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: 2022 Midterm Elections
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2022, 06:24:19 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2022, 07:14:52 PM »
I early voted for Zeldin. Feels like a rare time when there’s a shot to take down a Dem in NY.

I was a kid when Rockefeller and Wilson were in office, and was gone when Pataki was governor.  Best of luck to you and your state!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2022, 12:31:58 AM »
I early voted for Zeldin. Feels like a rare time when there’s a shot to take down a Dem in NY.

Same.   I voted early for Zeldin.   I like him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2022, 05:37:00 AM »
I was a kid when Rockefeller and Wilson were in office, and was gone when Pataki was governor.  Best of luck to you and your state!

Thanks, Man.

Still an underdog but not impossible and he is closing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2022, 07:49:41 AM »
White suburban women shift support from Democrats to GOP as midterm elections near: Poll
Washington Examiner ^
Posted on 11/2/2022, 10:44:55 AM by TigerClaws

White suburban women have shifted their support in large numbers from Democrats to Republicans in the final stretch of the midterm cycle, particularly as the crucial voting bloc has become increasingly concerned with the economy and inflation.

White women living in suburban areas, a key voting group that helped Democrats seize control of the House in the 2018 midterm elections, favor Republican candidates for Congress over Democrats by 15 percentage points, according to the most recent poll from the Wall Street Journal. The latest numbers reflect rising concerns about the economy and a fading importance on abortion, giving Republicans an advantage less than one week until Election Day.

“We’re talking about a collapse, if you will, in that group on the perceptions of the economy,” said Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio, who conducted the poll with Democratic pollster John Anzalone.

More than half of suburban women (54%) say they think the country is already in a recession, and another 75% think the economy is headed in the wrong direction, according to the poll. Those are both increases from a similar poll conducted in August, in which 43% of white women said the economy had entered a recession and 59% said the economy was going in the wrong direction.

Rising costs emerged as the top issue motivating white suburban women to vote in the midterm elections, with 34% putting that as their No. 1 priority, followed by threats to democracy (28%) and abortion rights (28%), according to the poll. That could spell trouble for Democrats, who largely banked on the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade as a major motivator to increase voter turnout in their favor.

Although abortion has remained a top issue for the voting group, other concerns have largely eclipsed its momentum.

“It’s absolutely true that these women have shifted their gaze more on the economy than abortion,” said Democratic pollster Molly Murphy, who collaborated on the poll. “They think we’re in a recession. A majority are feeling financial strain in this economy.”

Of all white suburban women, 85% said they were “very” motivated to vote, making them among the most active groups expected to go to the polls next week.

The Wall Street Journal poll surveyed 1,500 registered voters between Oct. 22-26 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 5.7 percentage points.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2022, 08:42:17 AM »
Scared white suburban women are the worst.

They ruin NY.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2022, 08:46:34 AM »

They ruin NY.

They ruin EVERYTHING   - they are the ones w the masks on the kids.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2022, 09:02:36 AM »

They ruin NY.

A lot of them in NYC as well. When the Covid scam started, I knew they were gonna be a pain and man they didn’t disappoint.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2022, 11:13:42 AM »
Some comments online:     :D

"The Dems shouldn't be worried. Even if a Republican has a comfortable lead at midnight and the media says 99% votes counted but too close to call, by the time you wake up in the morning, all will be well for the Democrats."

------------------------------------

"Before you go to the polls.... fill up your car, go grocery shopping, pay your bills, check your 401K, research crime around your area....

Then vote......"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2022, 12:37:52 PM »
Just know the chest is already on and picking up steam. Although the polls show a GOP blowout let’s not forget what happened in 2020 when Trump was winning by a literal landslide in all swing states then the vote count stopped around 10…then magically Biden was leading

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2022, 07:08:47 PM »
Just know the chest is already on and picking up steam. Although the polls show a GOP blowout let’s not forget what happened in 2020 when Trump was winning by a literal landslide in all swing states then the vote count stopped around 10…then magically Biden was leading

So suddenly you believe in the accuracy of these political polls?

In how many states did the vote count stop at 10:00 pm? Maybe not as many as some claim. If these folks are right, where's their proof? Where are the successful lawsuits over claimed election fraud?

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2022, 12:20:30 AM »
From 2016:

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2022, 06:28:15 AM »
So suddenly you believe in the accuracy of these political polls?

In how many states did the vote count stop at 10:00 pm? Maybe not as many as some claim. If these folks are right, where's their proof? Where are the successful lawsuits over claimed election fraud?

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

[img width=487

height=600]https://mailershub.memberclicks.net/assets/images/blogimages/beggars%20would%20ride.jpg[/img]

the lawsuits were dismissed only because the number of votes that would of been overturned was judged to not of made a difference. That is also not true as some states would of gone to trump.
Do you not research anything ?? talk about lazy.
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2022, 06:46:16 AM »
Biden’s Chief Of Staff Issues a “Final Warning” [Klain]
Independent Sentinel ^ | By M Dowling -November 3, 202225
Posted on 11/4/2022, 9:11:20

Chief of Staff Ron Klain, who is the brain behind Joe Biden, iterated Biden’s dark forces speech from the night before in which he dehumanized and demonized Republicans, and said it’s Joe Biden’s final warning.

“The president decided a few days ago that it was important to issue one final warning on this issue to make very clear, to leave no doubt that we have people out there still peddling the big lie, people now raising the issue of election denial,” Ron Klain said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“Final warning?” Immediately before the election, this man is trying to terrify Americans into voting for Joe Biden, a threat to the Republic.

Biden lied continuously last night and warned that it would take several days to count ballots. Third World nations count the ballots in one night. The final warning should be vote for Joe and watch the economy collapse.

Watch:

VIDEO AT LINK....................

LOL - these people are flat out nuts 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2022, 07:41:10 AM »
Cook Political Report shifts Senate forecast toward GOP
The Hill ^ | 11/04/2022 | CAROLINE VAKIL
Posted on 11/4/2022, 10:35:12 AM

The nonpartisan election handicapper Cook Political Report on Friday shifted its forecast of control for the Senate toward Republicans just four days out from the November midterms.

Jessica Taylor, the Senate and governors editor for the Cook Political Report, said in her analysis that they were shifting their forecast of the race away from Democrats because the national environment as of late has been seen as more favorable toward Republicans and that issues like the economy and inflation are resonating more with voters now than abortion.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2022, 08:29:04 AM »
Seen all the usual democratic twitter operatives aligning on messaging that democracy is over if the Rs win the Senate or House.

All fear mongering, no substance.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2022, 08:32:36 AM »
Seen all the usual democratic twitter operatives aligning on messaging that democracy is over if the Rs win the Senate or House.

All fear mongering, no substance.

Amazing the party of censorship , collusion between big tech and DHS and FBI, etc complaining of threats to democracy.   ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2022, 05:00:11 PM »
"A Colorado man who is a registered Democratic voter has been arrested on suspicion of tampering with voting equipment by allegedly inserting a USB thumb drive into a voting machine at a polling station during the primary election in June, authorities said.

Experts say even unsuccessful breaches could become major problems in the days leading up to and on Tuesday’s midterm election, causing delays at polling places or sowing the seeds of misinformation campaigns."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-arrested-suspicion-tampering-voting-160459790.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2022, 05:14:18 PM »
Definitely a positive sign for Zeldin. This was supposed to be a cakewalk. Now, it’s a nail biter. I’m hoping alot of Dems stay home which is what seems to be to happening as Hochul is a complete zero. All she has going for her is the “D.”

Biden and Clinton Try to Narrow Hochul’s Enthusiasm Gap in New York - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/06/nyregion/hochul-biden-zeldin-voters.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2022, 04:09:50 AM »
Dem poll worker ejected for pre-selecting 'straight Dem ticket' on voting machine, calling Rs 'racist'

An Indiana election office reportedly ejected a Democrat poll worker over allegations that he had pressured poll-goers against voting for certain candidates and even pre-selected Democratic candidates on a voting machine last week

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dem-poll-worker-ejected-pre-200746049.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2022, 04:53:09 AM »
Investigation reveals over 1,000 absentee ballots never mailed, Cobb Elections officials say

An investigation by Elections officials revealed the Cobb election office failed to mail more than 1,000 absentee ballots.

This discovery comes after some Cobb County residents reported that they had not received the absentee ballots they requested.

Elections and Registrations Director Janine Eveler blames this situation on human error.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/investigation-reveals-over-1-000-174024624.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2022, 10:06:32 AM »
Democrats deserve to be crushed tomorrow. They should never be allowed in power again. Ever.
Flopping Aces ^ | 11-07-22 | DrJohn
Posted on 11/7/2022

A democrat strategist got it right when she said

‘We Did Not Listen to Voters’

“I’m a loyal Democrat, but I am not happy,” Rosen said. “I just think we did not listen to voters in this election and I think we’re going to have a bad night.”

She added, “when voters tell you over and over and over again that they care mostly about the economy, listen to them! Stop talking about democracy being at stake! Democracy is at stake because people are fighting so much about what elections mean. Voters have told us what they wanted to hear. I don’t think Democrats have delivered this cycle.”

Hopefully America has learned its lesson. democrats don't listen. They don't listen because they don't care. They don't give a damn about the concerns of the little people. The peons are there to serve them, not the other way around. Nancy Pelosi has her $20,000 Subzero fridge and her $13 Jenni's ice cream and you don't. Too bad. They have an agenda to stick up your backside. They're going to treat criminals like royalty. They're going to give your kids two choices- become a drag queen or transgender. They want all your children to sexually active and sexually competent by the age of 5 and would stock all school libraries with the materials necessary. Is your food expensive? Just eat cans of Chef Boyardee!

I don't think anything really quite captured it all as Kathy Hochul, the unelected Governor of New York. She is the poster girl for this monumental elitism. NYC Subway crime is up 44% with subway murders at the highest number in 25 years.  Major crime in NYC is up 36% this year.

Hochul just waves this away. "I don't know why that's so important to you," she says.  It's a GOP conspiracy!

“These are master manipulators. They have this conspiracy going all across America trying to convince people in Democratic states that they’re not as safe. Well guess what? They’re also not only election deniers, they’re data deniers.”
These fears are really based on nothing more than "human emotion"
"I deal with two things here: I deal with real facts and I deal with people’s fear, and I address both. The crime related to guns is going down… We’re seeing progress there, but human emotion is different. I understand that."
If New York can't see its way to rid itself of this pompous asshat it deserves what's happening.
This denial of reality comes from the top down. Biden is in denial about the condition of the country and never stops lying. He took a shot at Lee Zeldin yesterday.

“If a politician won’t stand up to his party’s leaders to keep cops on the beat and won’t stand up to the NRA and get assault weapons off the street, do you really think he’s going to take and help your families keep safe?"
But as I said, Biden is the biggest freaking liar on the planet. As a reminder.  Here's 7 minutes of democrats calling to defund the police.

Biden is a damned liar. He always has been a damned liar. I'm pretty sure I wrote this once before but it's still true. As a member of Congress and as VP, Biden had cover for his incessant lying. As President he lost all of that. He is exposed for the lout he is. He has been exposed as a pervert. He's not a nice person. He's not a decent person.

Biden is a dirtbag and is the head of a dirtbag party.

(Excerpt) Read more at floppingaces.net...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2022, 12:20:56 PM »
Another Poll Spells Bad News for Sen. Maggie Hassan
townhall.com ^ | 11/7/22 | Madeline Leesman
Posted on 11/7/2022, 2:45:15 PM by cotton1706

New Hampshire’s Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate, Don Bolduc, leads his Democratic opponent, incumbent Sen. Maggie Hassan, among those undecided on who they are going to vote for, according to a new poll.

The poll from Wick Insights shows 48.4 percent of respondents saying they will vote for Bolduc and 48.3 percent saying they will vote for Hassan. When undecided voters were asked to choose between Hassan and Bolduc, 95 percent said they would vote for Bolduc.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...