Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 119295 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Filthy one legged whore
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:10:09 PM »
This dirty c.unt is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. The bitch only has one damn leg. Besides doing Screech and Lisa Turtles dance "The Sprain", how the fuck is this bitch gonna dance >:(
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Filthy one legged whore
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 07:21:10 PM »
The first day of one of my labs this year I saw this hot asian girl walk in with a big winter jacket on and I was eyeballing her. So she ends up sitting on the other side of the room and what not. So later on I'm going to pick up a microscope and I see her and it hits me that she's only got one arm. Although there's no point to this, I'd still hit it...I think.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 07:24:47 PM »
The first day of one of my labs this year I saw this hot asian girl walk in with a big winter jacket on and I was eyeballing her. So she ends up sitting on the other side of the room and what not. So later on I'm going to pick up a microscope and I see her and it hits me that she's only got one arm. Although there's no point to this, I'd still hit it...I think.  ;D

But that one armed girl isn't entering a juggling contest. This filthy c.unt is pissing me off >:(
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 07:35:15 PM »
But that one armed girl isn't entering a juggling contest. This filthy c.unt is pissing me off >:(

No, but it made me think. I can't even imagine how much it must fucking suck having one arm. Can't even open a peanut butter jar.

I also have a midget in that class!!!!!  :o

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 07:37:05 PM »
No, but it made me think. I can't even imagine how much it must fucking suck having one arm. Can't even open a peanut butter jar.

I also have a midget in that class!!!!!  :o

I couldn't fuck a midget, I think she would be too shallow, plus they look funny. If a one armed bitch could balance on her single arm while bent over, I don't see why not, as long as I didn't have to look at the stump.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 07:38:46 PM »
I couldn't fuck a midget, I think she would be too shallow, plus they look funny. If a one armed bitch could balance on her single arm while bent over, I don't see why not, as long as I didn't have to look at the stump.

hahahahahah yes!!! But I'm the type of guy that would be compelled to stare at it while I'm laying my game down to get her naked. I don't know if I could sober.  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 07:40:37 PM »
hahahahahah yes!!! But I'm the type of guy that would be compelled to stare at it while I'm laying my game down to get her naked. I don't know if I could sober.  :-\

I wouldn't help her get her clothes back on though, after I came I would call a cab and she can wait outside for it.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »
I wouldn't help her get her clothes back on though, after I came I would call a cab and she can wait outside for it.

I never help girls with 2 arms get dressed. This wouldn't be any different.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 07:42:34 PM »
I never help girls with 2 arms get dressed. This wouldn't be any different.  ;D

Thats a good point, we shouldn't patronize freaks, they should be treated like normal people ;D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 07:45:36 PM »
Thats a good point, we shouldn't patronize freaks, they should be treated like normal people ;D

hahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 08:22:33 PM »

www.ratemystump.com  ;D

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 08:25:03 PM »

www.ratemystump.com  ;D

hahahahaha, I can't believe they have a site like that. Some of those girls would be hot with 4 limbs.  :o

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 06:06:24 AM »
If it was a male "one legged" girl it would't piss you off right?  ::)
S

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 06:34:21 AM »
I remember when I was 14 saying to my father that it would be cool to fuck a legless chick and he turned around and asked what the fuck was wrong with me to think that. Then he started laughing and said it would be fun to try and spin her around on the cock.
$

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »

hahahahahahaha

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 11:44:10 AM »

I must say this gold digging media whore is the most annoying girl ever! Mccartney was foolish to marry her she had eyes for fame only as this new show demonstrates.

she is getting divorved and all we hear is how hard it is for her yet she can attend this show!!

WHore and i have no sympathy,

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »
i hope they don't do river dance

or some cvnt in the fifth row will be eating prosthetic
T

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 08:46:29 AM »
Hilarious thread title  ;D ;D ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 08:28:58 PM »

My roommate only has one arm. He can do most things someone with two arms can. Open a jar of PB, wash dishes (holding forks/knives are needed), and usually has no trouble.
The worst part about opening a jar of PB, is once you need to put it on the bread! The bread slides around with nothing stopping it, unless you get creative. And that's all you really have to do, is get creative. He says the other issue he had was the shower, once he washes one side of his body, how does he wash the other? Answer; holds the washcloth between his legs, and then scrubs down his arm and shoulder.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 09:28:12 PM »

www.ratemystump.com  ;D

disturbing pics  :-\

the one with no legs and arms... wtf........  well one thing, no scratch on the back  ;D
are you delusional?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 10:18:47 AM »
Check out the filthy c.unt trying to kick a dude with her falsy.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 04:30:57 PM »
 ;D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 04:32:42 PM »
Update: my biology class also has a latina midget and a 40 year old man in it along with the 1-armed girl. My TA looks like the guy from the spanish retard from the coffee commercials, too. It's like a circus!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 04:35:19 PM »
Update: my biology class also has a latina midget and a 40 year old man in it along with the 1-armed girl. My TA looks like the guy from the spanish retard from the coffee commercials, too. It's like a circus!

Sounds like Medford, Dan18 and EL Mariachi. ;D No one armed girls on here though :-\
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 04:38:55 PM »
Sounds like Medford, Dan18 and EL Mariachi. ;D No one armed girls on here though :-\

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!