Author Topic: funny owning this guy  (Read 1794 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
funny owning this guy
« on: March 12, 2007, 04:54:55 PM »
today i'm at the school gym(i'm kinda young) this guys he's throwing up like 1 45per side (145 total) on the flat bench i asked what the hell he was doing and what it would take to be that strong and then picked it up for some bb curls i pulled of 8 reps and he literally went crying to his mom. he was so humiliated. it was funny tho.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: funny owning this guy
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 04:56:38 PM »
today i'm at the school gym(i'm kinda young) this guys he's throwing up like 1 45per side (145 total) on the flat bench i asked what the hell he was doing and what it would take to be that strong and then picked it up for some bb curls i pulled of 8 reps and he literally went crying to his mom. he was so humiliated. it was funny tho.

u must be huge.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 05:10:41 PM »

EPIC STORYTELLING SKILLS

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 06:56:42 PM »
Givem a break he's a newbie.

Don't miss English classes though, they come in handy!
Most are all show no go!

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »
i'm not the smartest manin the world but i don't think you are either because if he had a plate on each side he would be flat benching 135 not 145

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 07:55:50 PM »
i'm not the smartest manin the world but i don't think you are either because if he had a plate on each side he would be flat benching 135 not 145

Word, and he makes it seem like curling 135 is a big deal.  I bet this guy put his back into every one.  Monster overuse of the cheat principles.
\

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 08:18:02 PM »

man your so hardcore

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »
Why don't you use your "skills" and help a fellow gym bro out, instead of giving yourself a pat on the back, which is undeserved.  You didn't own him, you only trained your ego in the gym.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 08:31:36 PM »
News Flash.This owning is pure BS.

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 08:32:17 PM »
Why don't you use your "skills" and help a fellow gym bro out, instead of giving yourself a pat on the back, which is undeserved.  You didn't own him, you only trained your ego in the gym.

yea ya got a point in that. but for the record these were clean solid reps not cheats. i suppose i probably should go back and show him a trick or two. give him some advice. and let him know about this site. i know a few things myself but whenever in question about somethin  i always come here for the answers.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 08:34:37 PM »
That's the spirit bro.  I see dumb shit everyday at the gym.  We all do.  But I personally would keep my mouth closed, or offer constructive criticism.  That's me though.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »

TRANSLATION = I was spotting a guy doing 135, and when he couldn't get the last rep, my animal strength kicked-in and I was able to pull it off him.....with his assistance.
tiny-tit bounty hunter