Author Topic: CHERI LANE (LAURA)@@ 2 WEEKS OUT!!!  (Read 68680 times)

Stavios

Re: CHERI LANE (LAURA)@@ 2 WEEKS OUT!!!
« Reply #525 on: March 11, 2007, 03:53:05 PM »
more pics !  ;D

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: March 11, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
Now the million dollar question...

After the show where and what did you eat?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #527 on: March 11, 2007, 04:05:39 PM »
get the lower body to be more propotional with the upper body,,its hard because your ass is big,,but you can work on it and atleast create illusion by triming down your lower body,, or bringing up your upper body,,

she shoulld do national qualifier again because she belong there,,now she know what the judges want,,defenitely should not do anything less than a national qualifier,,she got the goods its all a matter of tuning it up naturally and chemincally,,,naturally = gym time/diet ,,chemically= winstrol and little masteron when under 8% so you can get the right density visible to the eye,,so you have the wow factor for a woman,,,and you will have it because you got good amount of muscle mass on you

good job,,5th in the  state of florida in a national qualifier is like 1-2 in most other states,,,florida is the hardest and most developed state bodybuilding wize,,every one there is a bodybuilder :D

fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #528 on: March 11, 2007, 04:13:28 PM »
Here's what I don't get...  Cheri gets blue "competitor" stars literally hours after stepping on the stage for the first time, yet Vince Goodrum, who has competed in NPC shows at least twice, has yet to receive them!  What's up with that, Yaroni??
Ron: "I am lazy."

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #529 on: March 11, 2007, 04:15:51 PM »
Here's what I don't get...  Cheri gets blue "competitor" stars literally hours after stepping on the stage for the first time, yet Vince Goodrum, who has competed in NPC shows at least twice, has yet to receive them!  What's up with that, Yaroni??

yeah, how do you get competitor stars? Who do you talk to? I've competed in 2 NPC shows and can prove it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: March 11, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »
You guys Fu#$ing kill me. If Laura would have done a Level 1, you guys would have chastized her, she does a level 5 and you guys bash her. Grow a sack, step on stage and then be one to judge. Right now most of you are armchair quarterbacks that will never step on stage and never bench more 225. The way I see it Laura showed no fear, jumped into a Level 5 show and F'in placed....now that's awesome!!! Now as with any competitor, you learn from your mistakes and come back that much Better!!!

Very true post.  Nice work Laura.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: March 11, 2007, 06:34:08 PM »
cheri lane looks pretty damn good now. id tear it up!
A

Mavis T.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig Pro
« Reply #532 on: March 11, 2007, 08:59:22 PM »
Met Mike and Laura at the show...have to admit, I have not been on the boards since around last October, so I had no idea she was competing until I saw her and Mike at the show.  I had a feeling there might be a thread about her on here, so figured I would check.   She is a very pretty woman.   Laura, you looked good, and very poised, considering it was your first show.  With a little tweaking, I think you will do well at the June show, regardless of it being a Level V.  Good Luck to you, and I am sure I will see you there!
mavistozzi.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #533 on: March 11, 2007, 09:32:21 PM »
Met Mike and Laura at the show...have to admit, I have not been on the boards since around last October, so I had no idea she was competing until I saw her and Mike at the show.  I had a feeling there might be a thread about her on here, so figured I would check.   She is a very pretty woman.   Laura, you looked good, and very poised, considering it was your first show.  With a little tweaking, I think you will do well at the June show, regardless of it being a Level V.  Good Luck to you, and I am sure I will see you there!

she owns you

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #534 on: March 11, 2007, 10:32:08 PM »
She doesn`t look bad for a senior citizen.

Looks better than your Jessebelle, who is sort of manish if you ask me.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #535 on: March 11, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »

Jissumbelle couldn't compete.  She'd have to shave her face so much she'd have to put bandaids all over it.  Plus she does't have even close of the body as Laura.  Congrats BTW.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
dude jez is a fine piece of ass what the fuck is wrong wit you! you puff teh peter or sumfin???

Amir Hamzic

• Getbig II
« Reply #537 on: March 11, 2007, 11:28:11 PM »
well done Laura good work you have done something that needs extreme passion,drive,dedication and patience things that 90% of society has at least you know you are in the 10% group keep it up.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #538 on: March 11, 2007, 11:31:45 PM »
Congrats

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #539 on: March 12, 2007, 05:40:05 AM »
Way to go Cheri! Lookin great kid!
X

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #540 on: March 12, 2007, 06:27:45 AM »
What steroids did you use for this show?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #541 on: March 12, 2007, 07:13:11 AM »
Congrats Laura.
You set a goal, worked HARD to attain it, and you competed.

That in itself is something only 1% of all people will do.  You should be proud!

Keep your self leaner than your starting point, and you will do even better next time.

Congrats again.
OSC

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #542 on: March 12, 2007, 07:23:50 AM »
Congrats Cheri!  You looked great! 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #543 on: March 12, 2007, 07:25:10 AM »
What steroids did you use for this show?

-Hedge

I'm guessing everything Mike had left over in his medicine cabinet!  ;D

I'm sure she worked very hard, but let's face facts...   it's damn near impossible for a twenty-year-old to get in that kind of condition naturally, let alone a 43-year-old.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #544 on: March 12, 2007, 07:28:23 AM »
Why is is that as soon as someone makes a good point on this forum it's called a meltdown? That reminds me of the arguing tactic of a particularly heard-headed friend of mine. You can tell when you are winning an argument with this dude because he just starts yelling "What's that? I can't hear you! What's that? I can't hear you!" louder than his opponent.

Ignore the negativity here. As someone who has seen his fair share of figure competitors while shooting BB videos during these last few years, I can say that Laura is as good a figure competitor as any I have seen...over or under 40!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: March 12, 2007, 07:33:02 AM »
I'm sure she worked very hard, but let's face facts...   it's damn near impossible for a twenty-year-old to get in that kind of condition naturally, let alone a 43-year-old.
Wow Goat, you just paid me the highest complement ever.  Thanks!!!  :-*

It may be "damn near impossible" but it is POSSIBLE.  :D

I worked my ass off.  I was in the gym at 5am every day doing cardio.  I weight trained 6 days a week (one body part at a time).  And then did cardio every night.  I dieted to the point that I even now that I can let go a little...I feel guilty eating something other than chicken breast or turkey.  Ya so I took ECA stacks, but if you honestly think I would shoot the shit men do into my body...you are seriously mistaken.

Like I said, you can say anything you want...but you guys can't burst this bubble.  At 43 I look pretty good and I competed against girls in their 20's.  I had the best time Saturday and you can't take that away from me.

:D Weee

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: March 12, 2007, 08:06:05 AM »

I worked my ass off.  I was in the gym at 5am every day doing cardio.  I weight trained 6 days a week (one body part at a time).  And then did cardio every night.  I dieted to the point that I even now that I can let go a little...I feel guilty eating something other than chicken breast or turkey.  Ya so I took ECA stacks, but if you honestly think I would shoot the shit men do into my body...you are seriously mistaken.

Like I said, you can say anything you want...but you guys can't burst this bubble.  At 43 I look pretty good and I competed against girls in their 20's.  I had the best time Saturday and you can't take that away from me.

Great work!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #547 on: March 12, 2007, 08:12:14 AM »

Cheri - how did you handle the body shaving ?
K

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #548 on: March 12, 2007, 08:15:38 AM »
Some more pics from the show!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla