Author Topic: Miami Herald: Venezuela Officially Says 9/11 was "Self Inflicted"  (Read 3621 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Miami Herald: Venezuela Officially Says 9/11 was "Self Inflicted"
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 06:49:47 PM »
didn't prescot bush have nazi connections?

From 1933 till 1939 lots of Americans had Nazi connections. When the Nazi's showed their true colors and invaded Poland things changed.
The House that Ruth built

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 07:10:45 PM »
From 1933 till 1939 lots of Americans had Nazi connections. When the Nazi's showed their true colors and invaded Poland things changed.

Prescott Bush sold to the Nazis even after FDR declared the "Trading with the Enemy Act".  The govt seized many of his assets. He got some back after the war. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush#War_seizures_controversy

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 07:52:22 PM »

99.99% of the fortunes made by the "elite" families in the US were made using ilegal means, be it selling opium in Asia, alcohol in "dry" America, etc. It's a fact of life, they are all a bunch of crooks. I see it all the time: a company fires 10.000 workers in the name of saving the company and the next thing the CEO does is give himself a few millions and a "golden parachute". I mean, I'm not making this stuff up, it's on the papers everytime something like this happens. They are all a bunch of thieves... and they don't hide it either. Remember Grasso and NYSE? 100 million for ringing the bell every morning.   

Even the "pillars" of our democracy, Washington & Co., were all a bunch of racist and rich landowners who believed only the rich had the God-given right to vote and hold office posts, that slavery was good, that women had no place outside the house, etc. In essence, they were all FULL OF SHIT.

Even Lincoln, the so-called "God" to blacks, was a guy-hata who swapped speaches depending on the situation. So if he were in a racist town he'd blast blacks and if he were in a liberal town he'd praise racial harmony and the end of slavery. Lincoln was forced into doing what he did. Yet he went down in history as one of the most influencial presidents in American history. That is hypocrisy at its best my friends.

Had not been for the fact that many people have died defending the Constitution I'd tell everyone to wipe their asses with it.

We live in a world of illusion.  :-[ :-[     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 09:31:13 PM »
If you lost a family member in the Towers, would you be so casual and flippant about a fair and unbiased investigation?

If I lost a family member in the Towers and they were murdered by the government, I'd be screaming to high heaven like all of the 9/11 family members  have been for an investigation in our government's involvement. 

Of course we all know that's precisely what happened.   ::)  Strange how the family members all believe 9/11 was carried out by foreign terrorists.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 09:35:53 PM »
Strange how the family members all believe 9/11 was carried out by foreign terrorists.  

Will you pay me $1 for every family member who has called 911 an inside job?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 09:39:40 PM »

No.  I don't trust your sources.  Your information is unreliable. 

But I would pay you $1 to stop talking about this loony conspiracy.   ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 09:55:34 PM »

Only if we here it from their own lips and not a quote from some conspiracy theorie site or Liberal news group who has it in for Bush!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 10:06:05 PM »
I am referring to video clips of the 911 families calling it an inside job.  Beach Bum, you are wrong in your statement. 

Of course we all know that's precisely what happened.   ::)  Strange how the family members all believe 9/11 was carried out by foreign terrorists.  

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2006, 10:17:50 PM »
Only if we here it from their own lips and not a quote from some conspiracy theorie site or Liberal news group who has it in for Bush!

From there own lips.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8666444901186351024&q=Jersey+Girls+9%2F11

S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 10:32:34 PM »
From there own lips.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8666444901186351024&q=Jersey+Girls+9%2F11

Of course we all know that's precisely what happened.   ::)  Strange how the family members all believe 9/11 was carried out by foreign terrorists.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 10:42:34 PM »

I guess you didn't think I'd watch the clip?  Usually a good assumption, but I watched all 2 minutes worth.  And your point is?  Which one of them called 9/11 a conspiracy carried out by the U.S. government?   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2006, 10:45:36 PM »
Respected Leaders and Families 9/11 Truth Statement
October 26, 2004, 911truth.org

An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement's list of signatories includes notables spanning the political spectrum, from Presidential candidates Ralph Nader, Michael Badnarik, and David Cobb to Catherine Austin Fitts, a member of the first Bush administration, as well as Washington veterans like Pentagon whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg and retired CIA analyst Ray McGovern. Other signers range from peace activists like Code Pink co-founder Jodie Evans and Global Exchange's Kevin Danaher to former US Ambassador and Chief of Mission to Iraq, Edward L. Peck; from environmentalists like Randy Hayes and John Robbins to business leaders such as Paul Hawken and Karl Schwarz, CEO of Patmos Nanotechnologies; from populist journalist Ronnie Dugger to renowned investigative reporter Kelly Patricia O'Meara. The Statement also includes 43 noted authors, including New York Times #1 bestseller John Gray, as well as 18 eminent professors, historians, and theologians. Other notables include five-term Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, singers Michelle Shocked and Michael Franti, and actors Ed Asner and Mimi Kennedy.

:o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2006, 10:52:00 PM »
Okay.  I was mildly paying attention till you mentioned Cynthia McKinney.   ::)  She's nuts. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2006, 10:55:07 PM »
Okay.  I was mildly paying attention till you mentioned Cynthia McKinney.   ::)  She's nuts. 

yesm, she's an idiot.

But she was dead right about bush having prior knowledge of 911.