Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 755751 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6575 on: May 14, 2021, 06:33:38 AM »
I was really bullish on Vechain prior to the previous dump we had and it looked like it was going to break out  around the 5-6th of this month but its performance has been lackluster recently. I don't think it's getting the attention it deserves from a lot of the influencer channels which do have an effect on the exposure something gets to give it that push. Long term its a solid investment, its just a waiting game.

Ive swtichted my focus more onto the Cardano echo system and how  I can maximize my gains in that currently.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6576 on: May 14, 2021, 06:43:31 AM »
I was really bullish on Vechain prior to the previous dump we had and it looked like it was going to break out  around the 5-6th of this month but its performance has been lackluster recently. I don't think it's getting the attention it deserves from a lot of the influencer channels which do have an effect on the exposure something gets to give it that push. Long term its a solid investment, its just a waiting game.

Ive swtichted my focus more onto the Cardano echo system and how  I can maximize my gains in that currently.

Based on my limited research, out of all the coins I now hold in my portfolio, I do believe Cardano is the best by way of it's incredibly sound foundation. Its proof of stake approach to ledger validation onto the blockchain, low energy consumption with minimal carbon emission rates, the heavy research that has gone into it, its integration into an entire country's (Ethiopia) educational system and the fact that smart contracts are coming to Cardano this July or August all points to this coin blowing up BIG TIME in the very near future. It's practically become a stablecoin that is now slowly about to hit $2.00. Less than 6 months ago, this coin was less than a dollar. Based on BitBoy's analysis, he suggests that Cardano in the next 5 years could be priced between $50-$100/coin. I go even more bullish and think it could reach $200-$300/coin based on its circulating supply, market cap and the future of the entire crypto ecosystem (I can certainly explain the how behind my $200-$300 target, but I can't tell you the when).

I think ADA is a good choice, but then I also have a bunch of other coins that I think can do very well, clearly VeChain being one of them. Instead of coins that just appetize one or two markets, I look at coins that can dominate continents at a time (i.e. Cardano for Africa, VeChain for Asia etc).

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6577 on: May 14, 2021, 06:58:22 AM »
he suggests that Cardano in the next 5 years could be priced between $50-$100/coin. I go even more bullish and think it could reach $200-$300/coin based on its circulating supply, market cap and the future of the entire crypto ecosystem (I can certainly explain the how behind my $200-$300 target, but I can't tell you the when).

I think ADA is a good choice, but then I also have a bunch of other coins that I think can do very well, clearly VeChain being one of them. Instead of coins that just appetize one or two markets, I look at coins that can dominate continents at a time (i.e. Cardano for Africa, VeChain for Asia etc).

"1"

I agree, that this is a very realistic price range. The next bull run cycle, if there is such a thing, will be insane.  I will be going all in Cardano soon. I believe in Charles' vision 110%

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6578 on: May 14, 2021, 07:11:30 AM »
Im still in my BTC long

Another possible move down after around 52k level then......?
 :o ;D

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #6579 on: May 14, 2021, 07:36:34 AM »
Good call on Matic. Its pumping. Make similar buys like that and youll do well.

Buying any supporting coins for the major alts like Ethereum, Cardano and PolkaDot will make you some serious gains in a bull market scenerio.

I have Ethereum, Cardano, Matic for a total of 40K $ & 3,500 $ of VET & 3,500 $ of SHIBA in case of stupidity resurgence.
$

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6580 on: May 14, 2021, 07:53:05 AM »
OMG, the first 15 seconds are fucking gold.

Looks like Tesla emitted 10x more carbon in 2019 then all of bitcoin mining. Lmao 

What a tool.
He is playing the environmental angle now to benefit from Bidens green credits.

The guy doesn't give a fuck who he hurts and how as long as it benefits him at the time.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6581 on: May 14, 2021, 11:00:42 AM »
How do you get cardamom and Vet?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6582 on: May 14, 2021, 11:53:05 AM »
How do you get cardamom and Vet?

Most ethnic grocery stores carry Cardamom.

(binance)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6583 on: May 14, 2021, 11:55:05 AM »
Most ethnic grocery stores carry Cardamom.

(binance)

Lol.  Fucking spell check.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6584 on: May 14, 2021, 03:49:06 PM »
OMG, the first 15 seconds are fucking gold.

Looks like Tesla emitted 10x more carbon in 2019 then all of bitcoin mining. Lmao 

What a tool.
He is playing the environmental angle now to benefit from Bidens green credits.

The guy doesn't give a fuck who he hurts and how as long as it benefits him at the time.
The employee of the month dude in this video is an idiot. He keeps maintaining Doge is a joke and there are not developers. There are developers what the hell is he talking about. Look the young generation are going with Doge and they are the ones that will be the future "leaders". If people want Doge they are going to have it.

I also don't like that Sheldon is openly inviting people to hack Doge. And would it really matter. Ethereum Classic was hacked and the price still went up.

But they should make sure Doge is secure. With a market cap of over $50 billion I am sure there will be developers interested in working on it.

https://decrypt.co/70945/exclusive-dogecoin-developers-say-theyve-been-working-with-elon-musk-since-2019?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sm

Exclusive: Dogecoin Developers Say They've Been Working with Elon Musk Since 2019

They are working with him to make the cryptocurrency a cheaper, greener alternative to Bitcoin.

- Elon Musk has been advising the developers behind Dogecoin since 2019.
- The team of four core developers has welcomed his advice but declined the funding he offered.

Dogecoin developers have turned down funding from Elon Musk, choosing instead to tap his brain to make the cryptocurrency a greener, cheaper alternative to Bitcoin, Decrypt learned in an exclusive interview with one of its developers today.

So far, the unlikely and unofficial partnership with the Tesla and SpaceX CEO, who also co-founded PayPal, has worked.

Dogecoin developer Ross Nicholl told Decrypt by phone on Friday that since Musk started talking to the developers in 2019, he has "encouraged them to improve the higher transaction throughput,” provided “lots of advice and input,” and shared his vast Rolodex of contacts.

Nicholl said that the team of four part-time Dogecoin developers are optimistic that with Musk in the picture, they could further reduce the cryptocurrency’s energy consumption—which, by one estimation on Thursday, is already just 7% of Bitcoin’s.

Nicholl said Musk has been in touch with Dogecoin’s development team—Nicholl, Michi Lumin, Max Keller, “Patrick,” and “Sporklin,” who sadly died from cancer in April—since he was voted honorary Dogecoin CEO in 2019.

Musk has also offered to fund Dogecoin development, but the team politely turned down the offer, said Nicholl, who added that they also refused other offers from wealthy would-be investors.

Working with Doge devs to improve system transaction efficiency. Potentially promising.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 13, 2021

Musk had tweeted on Thursday that he was working with Dogecoin’s developers to “improve system transaction efficiency.” The day before, Musk turned his back on Bitcoin, tweeting that Tesla would no longer accept it as payment and that he was looking “at other cryptocurrencies that use [less than] 1% of Bitcoin’s energy/transaction.”

Dogecoin to the moon

Dogecoin’s price has soared under Musk’s patronage, from $0.008 in January 2021, to an all-time high of $0.71 before his much-hyped appearance on Saturday Night Live last week, where his mother namer-dropped Dogecoin. But, up to now, his hands-on involvement with the cryptocurrency that started out as a joke has been a mystery.

DOGE’s rising price has ensured that there is plenty of money in the kitty, said Nicholl. Since the project’s founders, Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer, abandoned the project in 2015, developers like Nicholl worked on the open-source project in their spare time.

Alongside Dogecoin, Nicholl led technical development on smart contracts
for the enterprise blockchain project, R3. He recently accepted a job outside the blockchain industry but declined to say where.

As the Dogecoin market heats up, Nicholl said that interest in developing the coin has gone through the roof. “We're seeing an avalanche of developers jumping in and working on it now,” he said.

The Dogecoin developers are currently finalizing the cryptocurrency’s 1.21 upgrade—the biggest since 2019, said Nicholl, and a foundation for further upgrades.

“From an end-user perspective, [the] main highlights are we're looking at how to make sync speed better,” he explained. The upgrade will also ensure that wallet backups are valid forever, and will make it easier for service providers to integrate Dogecoin.

On Thursday, Coinbase announced it will finally list Dogecoin, after much prevarication. The six-to-eight-week timeline shared by the exchange suggests that the new upgrade could be ready by the listing.

The team’s next goal is to cut transaction fees from their current average of $0.4 to $0.01. “It's going to be a bit of a negotiation with the miners. But we have to convince them that it's healthy for the network,” said Nicholl.

A recurring joke

Dogecoin is modelled on Bitcoin but uses a different code, Scrypt, which is less energy-intensive and more in line with Musk’s new, eco-friendly stance on cryptocurrencies. Nicholl said it’s possible to reduce Dogecoin’s energy consumption to make the coin greener.

While Musk seems keen to take Dogecoin to the moon, Nicholl and the rest of the Dogecoin devs are a down-to-earth bunch—an attitude inherited from the cryptocurrency’s original creators, Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus.

Palmer and Markus originally invented Dogecoin in 2013 as a riposte to Bitcoin. Palmer told Decrypt in 2018 that he walked away from the project without having made a cent. Markus only made enough to buy a Honda Civic.

Palmer no longer comments publicly on the fate of his invention, but on Thursday called Musk a “self-involved grifter,” only to remove his post 10 minutes later. Markus told the Wall Street Journal in February that the coin’s rise “doesn't make sense. It’s super absurd.”

These days—unlike its inventors, not too many people are trying to dodge the Doge—especially now that this “joke coin” is under the wing of one of the most powerful men in the world.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6585 on: May 14, 2021, 05:45:21 PM »
Weekly closes in 2 days.

Massive dump inbound before then? After that 🚀

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6586 on: May 14, 2021, 06:49:51 PM »
Co creator of doge coin calls Elon Musk a self absorbed grifter.

Lmao.

Grifter=swindler

Good job guys, good job.

Doge, the fiat currency of crypto.

Keep him away from cardano,

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6587 on: May 14, 2021, 06:55:03 PM »
Weekly closes in 2 days.

Massive dump inbound before then? After that 🚀

42k range is possible, you figure?

Edit. Are you seeing a pattern here man? 51k small dump, 51k small dump. I think the btc you guys were talking about earlier is being dumped a bit at a time?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6588 on: May 14, 2021, 07:55:19 PM »
$MATIC going parabolic, 3 days ago it opened in the $0.80's range, now it's in the mid $1.70s.

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6589 on: May 14, 2021, 08:15:24 PM »
$MATIC going parabolic, 3 days ago it opened in the $0.80's range, now it's in the mid $1.70s.

"1"

Awesome man! Cardano ripping now too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6590 on: May 14, 2021, 09:13:48 PM »
So what’s the deal with all of these coins? Now it’s just become a massive ponzu scheme.  New coins come out and are worth billions in market share.  It’s beanie baby mania.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6591 on: May 14, 2021, 10:45:04 PM »

Lmao.

Grifter=swindler

Good job guys, good job.

That guy sold all his Dogecoin to buy a car like 5 years ago. I'd be salty as fuck too if I were him.

Musk has been working with the current developers since 2019 trying to make doge more efficient and greener. He offered them funding, but they declined (doubt  they need the money). None of it sits right with me, but neither did bitcoin. Gonna have to hodl a bit just in case.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6592 on: May 15, 2021, 01:32:42 AM »
That guy sold all his Dogecoin to buy a car like 5 years ago. I'd be salty as fuck too if I were him.

Musk has been working with the current developers since 2019 trying to make doge more efficient and greener. He offered them funding, but they declined (doubt  they need the money). None of it sits right with me, but neither did bitcoin. Gonna have to hodl a bit just in case.
If you believe that he was working with developers since 2019......

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #6593 on: May 15, 2021, 01:34:12 AM »
Diem Announces Partnership with Silvergate and Strategic Shift to the United States

https://www.diem.com/en-us/updates/diem-silvergate-partnership/

'Washington, D.C. – The Diem Association is pleased to announce a partnership between its wholly-owned subsidiary, Diem Networks US, and Silvergate Capital Corporation (NYSE: SI). Under this partnership, Silvergate Bank (“Silvergate”) will become the exclusive issuer of the Diem USD stablecoin.'

'Silvergate is a California state-chartered bank and a member of the Federal Reserve, and Diem Networks US will register as a money services business with the US Department of the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.'

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6594 on: May 15, 2021, 02:40:42 AM »
42k range is possible, you figure?

Edit. Are you seeing a pattern here man? 51k small dump, 51k small dump. I think the btc you guys were talking about earlier is being dumped a bit at a time?

Yeah something like that but only a wick down low then a close around 46k+ From the bounce.

ETH is unwinding even before anything has happened which tells me people are getting ready for a big dip.

In these pullbacks we generally see the last day get nuked l which is what creates the strong rebound.

It took 4 weeks to go from 19k to 41k. It took 3 weeks to go from 32k to 57k.

My model is still in play, even if I’m 1-2 weeks early on dates I’m not going to beat myself up about it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6595 on: May 15, 2021, 06:03:04 AM »

Lmao.

Grifter=swindler

Good job guys, good job.

Well I guess it is Cardano's time to pump. Damn it is on a roll!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6596 on: May 15, 2021, 06:21:59 AM »
Well I guess it is Cardano's time to pump. Damn it is on a roll!

Just keep Elon as far away as possible.   ;D ;)

wait til August for smart contracts. Lots of projects waiting to roll. This thing will fucking explode. Everything is lining up beautifully.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6597 on: May 15, 2021, 06:27:55 AM »
Just keep Elon as far away as possible.   ;D ;)

wait til August when smart contracts roll out. This thing will fucking explode. Everything is lining up beautifully.
Just wish Charles Hoskinson was more likeable. I don't like his smack / trash talking. He apparently lacks people skills and is not well liked in the industry and gets into fights with almost everyone.

There are also questions surrounding the initial ICO in Japan and rumors that investors were swindled.

Charles and his buddies hold 20% of the ADA supply - similar to the Doge whales.They literally have billions of ADA.

Vitalik Butrin for example only holds .28% of ETH.

How is Cardano not a security per the SEC test?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6598 on: May 15, 2021, 06:38:04 AM »
Anyone staking Cardano? If so where and what APR are you getting?

From this thread it seems like people are not getting any rewards unless they have over a million ADA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/n8jpz5/i_finally_understand_the_power_of_cardano/

"I pursued setting up a stake pool. I got it up and running but after doing the research I realized in order to really make it worthwhile I’d have to put a lot of work into promoting, marketing, etc. I closed it down but the silver lining is I got to really understanding staking and the advantages of one pool over another... and here it is: in the end, it all really balances out the same. A pool with 30m delegated will make you the same as a pool with 30k delegated. However, the pool with 30m delegated will earn you rewards daily, whereas you may go for months without earning one single ada with a 30k pool. However, when you do finally get a reward, it will be a substantial one. I guess the advantage of delegating to a large pool is that you earn rewards daily so you know the pool is up and properly running. The advantage of delegating to a smaller pool is you are supporting a small business. I’d suggest if you delegate to a smaller pool then it’s a benefit that you actually know the person running it so that you can be confident they know what they are doing. There are other minor variables like fees which the stake pool operator can adjust to reward themselves more ada for each block mined, but the amount turns out to be rather insignificant to the delegator unless you have delegated a massive amount of data. If you haven’t visited pooltool.io then that is a good resource with more info about stake pools."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6599 on: May 15, 2021, 06:43:12 AM »
Just wish Charles Hoskinson was more likeable. I don't like his smack / trash talking. He apparently lacks people skills and is not well liked in the industry and gets into fights with almost everyone.

There are also questions surrounding the initial ICO in Japan and rumors that investors were swindled.

Charles and his buddies hold 20% of the ADA supply - similar to the Doge whales.They literally have billions of ADA.

Vitalik Butrin for example only holds .28% of ETH.

How is Cardano not a security per the SEC test?

C'mon man, you think the cofounder of Ethereum hasn't figured this stuff out? He is way ahead of the curve.
 The whole point of creating Cardano was to make  a better Ethereum and he did. 

All I care about is that he doesn't do something stupid and screw my investment with ridiculous tweets for example.

I dont know anything about the other claims your making.