Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764422 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #9650 on: June 20, 2023, 11:15:01 PM »
Bulls got chopped, bears got chopped, I'm favouring another round chopping before a new all time high on the SPX.

In a bull market (stocks) Hedgefunds will dump obscene amount of capital into BTC ETFs. They are mostly gamblers who won't be able to help themselves once they start seeing bullish price action.

The spot ETF stuff is starting to remind me of 2017/18 when it was a bunch of Bitcoin futures ETFs trying to get approved. The SEC refusing them nuked the market. If some entities were looking for exit liquidity and/or to nuke the market then they are doing a great job of setting up for that. Run the price up and then refuse the Blackrock spot ETF (the rest would also pretty much be an insta refuse) and that's a sub 20k Btc.

+25% up from lows is a clear trend over time.Where it’s at currently supports my view for a bullish ATH more than anyone bearish or chopish. perhaps we chop for a month, who knows, but I’d say we might be closer to 4,800 in August than people think.

BTC dominance has broken upwards. I’m assuming a second alt coin rug pull is imminent.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9651 on: June 20, 2023, 11:52:07 PM »
We may now be starting to see what happens when all the shitcoinery stops, and money flows back into Bitcoin, being chased by both institutions, HNWs, nation states, and of course retail investors...

At some point in the future there becomes a massive imbalance between supply and demand, leading to a massive price squeeze.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9652 on: June 21, 2023, 01:46:32 AM »

+25% up from lows is a clear trend over time.Where it’s at currently supports my view for a bullish ATH more than anyone bearish or chopish. perhaps we chop for a month, who knows, but I’d say we might be closer to 4,800 in August than people think.

BTC dominance has broken upwards. I’m assuming a second alt coin rug pull is imminent.

If you're looking for a long position you should get a nice entry within the next few trading days, but yeah the run up looks like it still has some legs for July/Aug

We may now be starting to see what happens when all the shitcoinery stops, and money flows back into Bitcoin, being chased by both institutions, HNWs, nation states, and of course retail investors...

At some point in the future there becomes a massive imbalance between supply and demand, leading to a massive price squeeze.

Come on Gib. You've been here longer than anyone. Shitcoins were far more dead in 2019 than they right now. They would need to drop maybe another 80% to reach 2019 "dead" levels".

That can happen if btc hits 40k plus and shitcoin prices dont move, but more likely 2 more Alt washouts/rug pulls are needed.

The SEC also needs to come out with another list of 50 to 100 coins they deem securities. Coinbase, Binance, Kraken and all the other exchanges need to delist them or the exchanges need to go extinct and then maybe shitcoinery stops.

Anything else is just wishful thinking. Just like the wishful thinking that ETH would be deemed a security.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9653 on: June 23, 2023, 11:20:07 AM »
If you look at any shit coin, it basically a bubble and spike followed by a decline to a low which will taper off into basically a dead zombie mode with a few twitches of life before basically dying.

We don't need the SEC to shit coins as shit coins (as the number of shitcoins are infinite). But the message is very clear - deal in unregistered securities and we will come after you. Which is one all the exchanges, are starting to drop all coins expect for BTC and BTC derivatives such as Bitcoin Cash. Eth is in an interesting no-mans land. It is a security, but has such traction that it may survive - let see. But all of this is hugely positive for Bitcoin.

I would think we will be well over 100K per BTC coin by March 2024. Once the demand squeeze happens, the spike will be insane, and self-fulfilling, and very fast.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9654 on: June 23, 2023, 10:07:09 PM »
eature=share

What do "shitcoins" have in common with Bitcoin? Nearly everything. ;D

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #9655 on: June 23, 2023, 10:46:17 PM »
eature=share

What do "shitcoins" have in common with Bitcoin? Nearly everything. ;D

Warren buffet is trying to do a "reverse jim cramer"

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #9656 on: June 24, 2023, 12:12:52 AM »
I would think we will be well over 100K per BTC coin by March 2024. Once the demand squeeze happens, the spike will be insane, and self-fulfilling, and very fast.

Every time this crap goes up 2-3% immediately some turd pops up and claims BTC will be well over 100K one year from now hahahahaaha ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9657 on: June 24, 2023, 05:30:11 AM »
Solid copium thinking everyone would bitch and moan for missing out on a 43% gain in crypto.

Also there is no ETF being approved in the next 24 hours. There will be no 43% move up in the next 24 hour. I'll continuing waiting in my "trapped" position of doing nothing and miss out on position that at best will do nothing.

On 11/20/22, when you and Mayday were selling everyone on this forum the doom and gloom BS, GBTC was selling at $ 8.27.

It is now $19.19 and looking like it is headed to $40.

Last chance to get on the train... Folks, don't listen to these charlatans because they will scare you out of making money.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9658 on: June 24, 2023, 07:32:32 AM »
On 11/20/22, when you and Mayday were selling everyone on this forum the doom and gloom BS, GBTC was selling at $ 8.27.

Last chance to get on the train... Folks, don't listen to these charlatans because they will scare you out of making money.

I know, I know, no VC want to touch it. YET.

When all news are bad and there seems to be no hope, they will announce the flip to an ETF, the stock will go up 43% in one day and everyone will start bitching and moaning about what happened. And we all know what is going to happen to the price of BTC once Grayscale starts being a net buyer again...

Your copium is still going strong I see. You claimed the stock would go up 43% in one day and I'm yet to see it do that.

If you're excited by x2 or x3 gains in crypto over the space of several months after a 90% drop from an ATH, then I'm gonna assume you missed the big moves during previous cycle tops.

Crypto is doing pretty much what I said it would do back when you made that post and  that's very little.

I think the next few months, maybe even all of 2023 will be pretty boring for bitcoin. Sideways price action with the occasional dumps as more leverage unwinds followed by mini pumps from limited buying pressure. Broader market conditions probably won't be in bitcoins favour either.

2024 will be when bitcoin likely starts taking off again. Broader market will hopefully be back in an uptrend and the bitcoin halving narrative will help price action.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9659 on: June 24, 2023, 07:40:02 AM »
Your copium is still going strong I see. You claimed the stock would go up 43% in one day and I'm yet to see it do that.

When the ETF is approved, yes.

If you're excited by x2 or x3 gains in crypto over the space of several months after a 90% drop from an ATH, then I'm gonna assume you missed the big moves during previous cycle tops.

Wanna know what? I'll put my cock on the chopping block: GBTC will be around $60 in 12 months or less.

Crypto is doing pretty much what I said it would do back when you made that post and  that's very little.

I will post the before and after once my goal is reached. Daily. And I will contrast it with the bull shit doom-and-gloom you and your trannie lover have been posting for the past 7 months.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9660 on: June 24, 2023, 07:58:09 AM »

Wanna know what? I'll put my cock on the chopping block: GBTC will be around $60 in 12 months or less.

I will post the before and after once my goal is reached. Daily. And I will contrast it with the bull shit doom-and-gloom you and your trannie lover have been posting for the past 7 months.

My "doom-and-gloom" hasn't been about future upside price targets or bull markets ending. It's been about exchanges, crypto banks and regulations and guess what I've been absolutely right.

The 43% in one day hasn't happened, so now you decide to throw up a random GBTC price target. Do you really need a "win" that badly? Is life really going that bad for you right now?

Solid meltdown though.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9661 on: June 24, 2023, 08:53:30 AM »
My "doom-and-gloom" hasn't been about future upside price targets or bull markets ending. It's been about exchanges, crypto banks and regulations and guess what I've been absolutely right.

The 43% in one day hasn't happened, so now you decide to throw up a random GBTC price target. Do you really need a "win" that badly? Is life really going that bad for you right now?

Solid meltdown though.

THIRD TIME I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS: I never said the discount was going to be reduced to zero the next day, I said WHEN IT DOES, you and everyone else will make a 43% gain because at that time the discount was 43%. Now it’s around 32%, so the gain would be 32%.

I’m not saying it is going to happen soon or that you will get a 32% increase in a day. I am saying that once the GBTC trust is turned into an ETF, the news will come out and the stock price will be adjusted the very next trading day. Whatever the discount % is at that moment, you will get.

Would u like me to say in Chinese?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9662 on: June 24, 2023, 09:10:41 AM »
THIRD TIME I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS: I never said the discount was going to be reduced to zero the next day, I said WHEN IT DOES, you and everyone else will make a 43% gain because at that time the discount was 43%. Now it’s around 32%, so the gain would be 32%.

I’m not saying it is going to happen soon or that you will get a 32% increase in a day. I am saying that once the GBTC trust is turned into an ETF, the news will come out and the stock price will be adjusted the very next trading day. Whatever the discount % is at that moment, you will get.

Would u like me to say in Chinese?

Maybe try read your own post. The one I responded to in the post you quoted me on today. For context.

I know, I know, no VC want to touch it. YET.

When all news are bad and there seems to be no hope, they will announce the flip to an ETF, the stock will go up 43% in one day and everyone will start bitching and moaning about what happened. And we all know what is going to happen to the price of BTC once Grayscale starts being a net buyer again...

Okay so now the gain is gonna be 32%, but not in one day. Good climb down after being told months ago a move like that wouldn't happen in one day.

You are bull posting about the discount narrowing a few percentages, but nothing about GBTC has changed. It's still a garbage product and a poor way to get exposure to BTC. You take plenty of exposure to DCG risk, pay through your nose in fees and the potential upside is a few measly percentages. At least wait until a Silbert GBTC spot ETF gets approved before you try claim a "win". I say it won't happen and you can quote me on it.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9663 on: June 24, 2023, 03:50:05 PM »

Forever the eternal optimist :D

You watch when Microstrategy sell some of their holdings……..

This is good news to hear you bullposting again. I like it when you are like this.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9664 on: June 24, 2023, 04:11:54 PM »

Huh?

I bought at 17.5k and spent 3 months bullposting in this thread calling the bottom. Everybody else on here was calling for much lower. I probably got the closest entry to the bottom than anyone else in here. Ironic you miss all the posts of me buying and bullposting lol.

I called the run up all the way into May. All posted here making fun of anyone who doubted it. I even posted when I sold.

even on equities I have been bullposting for months, same as crypto. I’ll be nice replying but you are so far off base it isn’t funny. I am extremely heavy in crypto already, I posted that many months ago so.

Don’t let your anger blind you from reality. If you honestly don’t know that I’ve been bullish for 9 months you need to take a breath and chill out.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9665 on: June 25, 2023, 03:56:50 AM »
My recent buy order for Ethereum was at 1645 and before that at 1425.

The rest of my ETH I've been staking.

I'm bullish.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9666 on: June 25, 2023, 04:14:04 AM »
Maybe try read your own post. The one I responded to in the post you quoted me on today. For context.

Okay so now the gain is gonna be 32%, but not in one day. Good climb down after being told months ago a move like that wouldn't happen in one day.

You are bull posting about the discount narrowing a few percentages, but nothing about GBTC has changed. It's still a garbage product and a poor way to get exposure to BTC. You take plenty of exposure to DCG risk, pay through your nose in fees and the potential upside is a few measly percentages. At least wait until a Silbert GBTC spot ETF gets approved before you try claim a "win". I say it won't happen and you can quote me on it.

Dude, you're the most stubborn person I've ever met in my life.

Seriously.

No wonder you have nothing of substance to say that people can action and make money off of.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9667 on: June 25, 2023, 09:13:03 AM »
Dude, you're the most stubborn person I've ever met in my life.

Seriously.

No wonder you have nothing of substance to say that people can action and make money off of.

Lol. You must have missed when I told everyone to buy a particular token, posted about it for weeks. Told people it was the last chance to buy and then the next day it short squeezed. Ended up doing 1,000% Sorry you missed it.

I told the forum what I thought was worth  buying in a bull market and I told them what I think isn't worth buying a bear market. GBTC is without doubt on the do not buy list. Just buy BTC instead or even Microstrategy stock. I have my bitcoin exposure through Mara stock so let's see what ends up doing better at the top of a bull market.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9668 on: June 25, 2023, 11:21:08 AM »
Every time this crap goes up 2-3% immediately some turd pops up and claims BTC will be well over 100K one year from now hahahahaaha ;D

Every time BTC goes down 2-3% immediately some turd pops up and claims BTC "is too volatile will be well over worthless one year from now hahahahaaha ;D

What we do know is that the tend for BTC in the long term will very likely upward over time. What exact trajectory that will be we cannot be sure. Which is why we hodl...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9669 on: June 25, 2023, 11:23:38 AM »

Bitoin, not crypto. Important distinction...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9670 on: June 25, 2023, 11:25:11 AM »

He is correct. This could very well be one of the best (and most obvious) investments (in hindsight) over the next year...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9671 on: June 25, 2023, 11:30:08 AM »
My recent buy order for Ethereum was at 1645 and before that at 1425.

The rest of my ETH I've been staking.

I'm bullish.

Buy any unregistered security at your peril. There have been so many warnings, so really only yourself to blame if ETH gets specifically called and prosecuted by the SEC (either those facilitating the trade of it or the Eth Foundation itself.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9672 on: June 25, 2023, 01:23:46 PM »
Bitoin, not crypto. Important distinction...

Not in this market. Crypto, bitcoin (my original post was about bitcoin) and gbtc are doing nothing. They are all still 50% plus off their highs

Meanwhile tech stocks have or are close to hitting all time highs. Of course you need to know what you're doing in those markets to take advantage of it.

As the discussion is about current performance then crypto, btc, gbtc are all poor performers and have done nothing. That's why I say wait until a bull market/cycle top rather than declaring any wins now over who currently holds the shiniest piece of shit.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9673 on: June 25, 2023, 06:35:51 PM »
He is correct. This could very well be one of the best (and most obvious) investments (in hindsight) over the next year...

Spot price will drive up to the approval and the launch, that’s an easy call and requires an IQ of 10. This is the narrative being pushed for retail.

However, GBTC is an interesting beast. Has a history of denied ETF, 12 month lock-in period, a high fee structure and a premium currently in the negative. Anyone who bought in during the bullrun and held is now likely an additional 50% underwater vs buying spot.

The simple question is risk. The Blackrock will be an approved ETF with exposure only to spot. Grayscale is a trust, locked in, exposure to spot and also exposure to premium which can vary an additional +/-60%.

I think the fact that GBTC is still negative tells the true story. Even at a -37% discount and a positive narrative of ETF on the horizon, big money hasn’t bought. Therefore if plebs buy GBTC does it mean plebs are considerably smarter than big money or does it mean we don’t know how to assess risk.

Gib you don’t own GBTC correct? So if this is all that easy, why haven’t you bought into the trust?

FWIW if I picked an exact number I think BTC taps out at 76k.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9674 on: June 25, 2023, 08:11:34 PM »

Gib you don’t own GBTC correct? So if this is all that easy, why haven’t you bought into the trust?

FWIW if I picked an exact number I think BTC taps out at 76k.

Gib would probably have to pay tax on GBTC profits but not BTC. If you have favourable crypto taxes vs stocks then GBTC was and still is mostly useless.

GBTC did make more sense for a while if you're an American as it was more tax efficient vs btc, but MSTR can give them the same tax efficient exposure to BTC.