Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764731 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #4175 on: January 10, 2021, 12:03:57 PM »
I took profit at the time I called for a pull back a few posts back. Still hanging to.my ethereum but I agree with you.

This week has been brutal wrecking of shorts. Then wrecking longs. Carnage.

At the start of the week the chat was moving crazy fast with bulls. People claiming any upward movement was going to 60k, the most retarded stuff from people buying in at 40k. By mid week after multiple attacks it became 50/50 bull to bear.

These last 2 days it’s been 100% bearish. Everyone slamming ‘shitcoins’. All the bulls wiped out. They got wrecked.

I’m waiting for an opportunity on ETH but I don’t know the trend well enough. I keep hearing ‘alt season’ but mofo they are all burning lol !!!  Maybe it’s a bounce from 980? Or is it a complete pullback to 500 and bounce?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4176 on: January 10, 2021, 02:00:38 PM »
This week has been brutal wrecking of shorts. Then wrecking longs. Carnage.

At the start of the week the chat was moving crazy fast with bulls. People claiming any upward movement was going to 60k, the most retarded stuff from people buying in at 40k. By mid week after multiple attacks it became 50/50 bull to bear.

These last 2 days it’s been 100% bearish. Everyone slamming ‘shitcoins’. All the bulls wiped out. They got wrecked.

I’m waiting for an opportunity on ETH but I don’t know the trend well enough. I keep hearing ‘alt season’ but mofo they are all burning lol !!!  Maybe it’s a bounce from 980? Or is it a complete pullback to 500 and bounce?

Who really knows? Lol

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4177 on: January 10, 2021, 09:40:36 PM »
Who really knows? Lol

I think I do now.

BTC will hit 46k by the end of the week.

BTC sitting at 35k right now. It either ramps from here or it drops to 32k-33k and ramps from there.

It will tap 46k+ and blow out.....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4178 on: January 11, 2021, 01:08:49 AM »
I think I do now.

BTC will hit 46k by the end of the week.

BTC sitting at 35k right now. It either ramps from here or it drops to 32k-33k and ramps from there.

It will tap 46k+ and blow out.....

I'm buying some more sometime  later today regardless of price. Were close to bottoming. Don't know about 46 though

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4179 on: January 11, 2021, 04:57:25 AM »
$ 34,187.44

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4180 on: January 11, 2021, 05:04:05 AM »
$ 34,187.44

Its.meeting some resistance around here. Maybe a bit lower before reversal. I'll grab then and hold

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4181 on: January 11, 2021, 05:07:31 AM »

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #4182 on: January 11, 2021, 05:11:12 AM »
Bitcoin’s Biggest Plunge Since March Shakes Faith in Crypto Boom

(Bloomberg) -- A steep selloff in Bitcoin is fueling concern that the cryptocurrency bubble may be about to burst.

Bitcoin slid as much as 21% over Sunday and Monday in the biggest two-day slide since March. While the digital token recovered some of the losses during the European session, it was still down for the day.

“It’s to be determined whether this is the start of a larger correction, but we have now seen this parabola break so it might just be,” said Vijay Ayyar, head of business development with crypto exchange Luno in Singapore.

Bitcoin has more than quadrupled in the past year, evoking memories of the 2017 mania that first made cryptocurrencies a household name before prices collapsed just as quickly. Prices almost reached $42,000 on Jan. 8 with retail traders and Wall Street investors clamoring for a piece of the action.

Bitcoin slid 6.2% to $35,555.59 as of 10:37 a.m. in London.

“Time to take some money off the table,” Scott Minerd, chief investment officer with Guggenheim Investments, said in a tweet from his verified Twitter account. “Bitcoin’s parabolic rise is unsustainable in the near term.” In late December, Minerd predicted Bitcoin could eventually reach $400,000.

True believers in Bitcoin argue the rally this time is different from past boom-bust cycles because the asset has matured with the entry of institutional investors and is increasingly seen as a legitimate hedge against dollar weakness and inflation risk. Others worry that the rally is untethered from reason and fueled by vast swathes of fiscal and monetary stimulus, with Bitcoin unlikely to ever serve as a viable currency alternative.

With so many investors wanting to get rich on Bitcoin, the asset is drawing the attention of regulators. On Monday, the U.K.’s financial watchdog issued a stark warning for consumers looking to profit from crypto: be ready to lose everything.

“Investing in cryptoassets, or investments and lending linked to them, generally involves taking very high risks with investors’ money,” the Financial Conduct Authority said in a statement. The FCA’s concerns include price volatility, the complexity of products offered and the lack of consumer protection regulation around many of the products.

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/two-day-bitcoin-plunge-shakes-052239155.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4183 on: January 11, 2021, 05:43:42 AM »
The get rich quick crowd have no guts for losses. Will go down faster than up.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4184 on: January 11, 2021, 05:56:23 AM »
I love these guys who own lots of bitcoin predict prices like $200k or $500K.   I would love to hear someone who doesn't own bitcoin to make a real prediction.

At this point it's a retard buy.  You can put money into stocks and make more money than bitcoin.  Those that bought a couple years ago are laughing but buying today is idiotic. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4185 on: January 11, 2021, 06:03:18 AM »
The get rich quick crowd have no guts for losses. Will go down faster than up.

THIS

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4186 on: January 11, 2021, 06:37:40 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4187 on: January 11, 2021, 06:55:13 AM »
There has to be a big pullback coming very soon.

Shaking out a few more weak stomachs. Still believe it'll be a great buying opportunity for long term. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4188 on: January 11, 2021, 07:23:17 AM »
Those that bought a couple years ago are laughing but buying today is idiotic.

And you dont think those that buy today wont be laughing in 2 years? How much sooner than 2 years do you want great gains? Have people really got that impatient? The above quote is exactly why 95% of investors fail, they overreact in the short term and underestimate the long term.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4189 on: January 11, 2021, 08:04:30 AM »
I'm back in.

Flame away.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #4190 on: January 11, 2021, 08:12:45 AM »
Bitcoin holders barred from depositing profits in UK banks

The UK Times had a piece up over the weekend (Saturday) on some UK banks not accepting transfers from BTC exchanges.

Some banks will not accept transfers from bitcoin exchanges. HSBC, one of the biggest banks in the country, does not process cryptocurrency payments or allow customers to bank money from digital wallets. While other leading banks will accept transfers from digital wallets to current accounts, many will not allow customers to use their credit cards to buy or sell bitcoin.

https://www.forexlive.com/Cryptocurrency/!/old-news-icymi-bitcoin-holders-barred-from-depositing-profits-in-uk-banks-20210110

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4191 on: January 11, 2021, 08:23:00 AM »
And you dont think those that buy today wont be laughing in 2 years? How much sooner than 2 years do you want great gains? Have people really got that impatient? The above quote is exactly why 95% of investors fail, they overreact in the short term and underestimate the long term.

The tech will be 2 more years outdated. An eternity of risk.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4192 on: January 11, 2021, 08:23:07 AM »

Nope.  Buying at $40K is not going to yield that much more profit. The odds of doubling your money now is not going to happen. 

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #4193 on: January 11, 2021, 08:32:09 AM »
Bank of America Predicts 'Mother of All Bubbles' for Bitcoin

Bitcoin’s recent rally has worried a number of prominent financial analysts who warned of a huge bubble. Among them is Michael Hartnett, chief investment strategist at Bank of America Securities.

He explained on Friday that the recent surge in bitcoin’s price may be another case of a speculative mania, emphasizing that bitcoin looks like “the mother of all bubbles.” The strategist believes that “violent” inflationary price action in markets helped bitcoin’s rally in the last two months. Hartnett noted that bitcoin has outperformed other assets in the past few decades with its price surging about 1,000% since the beginning of 2019.

Bitcoin “blows the doors off prior bubbles,” he said, holding its performance up to other past bubbles. They include a surge in gold prices of more than 400% in the late 1970s, Japanese stocks in the late 1980s, and Thailand’s stock market in the mid-1990s. He also compared bitcoin’s rally to dot-coms in the late 1990s and housing prices in the mid-2000s. The strategist pointed out that those sectors saw triple-digit percentage gains before crashing down.

The Bank of America strategist did not say that the price of bitcoin will plunge like other bubbles in the past. However, he noted that the surge in prices of cryptocurrencies is another example of “increasingly speculative” investing behavior.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bank-of-america-predicts-mother-of-all-bubbles-bitcoin/

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4194 on: January 11, 2021, 08:32:11 AM »
Bitcoin holders barred from depositing profits in UK banks

The UK Times had a piece up over the weekend (Saturday) on some UK banks not accepting transfers from BTC exchanges.

Some banks will not accept transfers from bitcoin exchanges. HSBC, one of the biggest banks in the country, does not process cryptocurrency payments or allow customers to bank money from digital wallets. While other leading banks will accept transfers from digital wallets to current accounts, many will not allow customers to use their credit cards to buy or sell bitcoin.

https://www.forexlive.com/Cryptocurrency/!/old-news-icymi-bitcoin-holders-barred-from-depositing-profits-in-uk-banks-20210110

HSBC is one of the most crooked institutions around. Laundering galore.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4195 on: January 11, 2021, 08:47:24 AM »
Massive crash!

$30,466.25

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4196 on: January 11, 2021, 08:53:42 AM »
Massive crash!

$30,466.25

Not at all don't you know gib sold everything and 40k and as soon as the bottom is in gib will come back on and say a purchase was made 10k below current levels...

pump and dump , rinse and repeat

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4197 on: January 11, 2021, 08:59:27 AM »

Not at all don't you know gib sold everything and 40k and as soon as the bottom is in gib will come back on and say a purchase was made 10k below current levels...

pump and dump , rinse and repeat

Gib sold all his crypto and the market crashed.

He's like a james bond villain

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4198 on: January 11, 2021, 09:00:34 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4199 on: January 11, 2021, 09:48:34 AM »
Gib sold all his crypto and the market crashed.

He's like a james bond villain

He apparently had the market cornered