Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764467 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #4225 on: January 13, 2021, 08:03:28 AM »
Just bout 5,000 G999 crypto last night along with XLR crypto.  These forms have a very very very low buy-in with the potential to go up.  The XLR you can get in most exchanges which I got in Coinbase while you have while G999 can only be purchased in the GS exchange which I've been telling you all about.  There is two more cryptos I'm looking at as I'm about to cash out my V999 crypto

You guys need to be getting these other crypto because just like currency as countries are going to start choosing individual forms of crypto for themselves

A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4226 on: January 13, 2021, 08:16:59 AM »
Goodrum, did you see that Coinbase will list on the stock market soon?

I will follow it a bit...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4227 on: January 13, 2021, 08:36:44 AM »
Retailers Flock To Crypto As Booking.com Becomes Latest Firm To Get Onboard

Travel industry giant Booking.com has partnered with Crypto.com highlighting the growing commitment major retailers are making to the digital economy. Bitcoin’s breathtaking rally beyond $35,000 kicks off 2021 on a high following above expectation institutional interest with banks and hedge funds now aggressively seeking to expand their bitcoin holdings.

As the travel industry starts the preparation for the inevitable post-pandemic rush among holiday-makers, and with the approval of several vaccines likely to expedite that process, the partnership comes at an opportune time for both parties.

Kris Marszalek, CEO of Crypto.com said, “In 2020, our Crypto.com Visa Card program grew to become the most widely available card of its kind and we now serve over 5 million users around the world, who are eager to travel again in 2021.”

Marszalek indicated that the latest partnership will be followed by similar alliances with enterprises dominating other consumer industries.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrencewintermeyer/2021/01/11/retailers-flock-to-crypto-as-bookingcom-becomes-latest-firm-to-get-onboard/?sh=3c89b9062f05

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4228 on: January 13, 2021, 10:11:52 AM »
Goodrum, did you see that Coinbase will list on the stock market soon?

I will follow it a bit...

Yes, they are basically a bank that is constantly growing with crypto...but you should get registered with me at www.beermoney.info to trade on the GS platform .  Got a few getbiggers on there already trading right now and I'm showing them the ropes.  It's fine to buy crypto but you gotta be on a trading platform to make the money
A

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4229 on: January 13, 2021, 10:18:33 AM »

You guys need to be getting these other crypto because just like currency as countries are going to start choosing individual forms of crypto for themselves

No they aren’t. Even if they were they would not use anything outside the major players (adoption preference is overwhelmingly BTC). Besides the volatility problem won’t be resolved for probably a decade with these and by then this whole money supply problem would have played out and been resolved.

Don’t kid yourself, it is a pump and dump until it becomes ‘something’. BTC is the largest coin and even that has next to no adoption in the greater world.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4230 on: January 13, 2021, 12:01:48 PM »
No they aren’t. Even if they were they would not use anything outside the major players (adoption preference is overwhelmingly BTC). Besides the volatility problem won’t be resolved for probably a decade with these and by then this whole money supply problem would have played out and been resolved.

Don’t kid yourself, it is a pump and dump until it becomes ‘something’. BTC is the largest coin and even that has next to no adoption in the greater world.

The market has always been volatile even with bitcoin but I've made money with other minor cryptocurrencies as well.  They may not have the trading volume as other companies but they have that potential. 

Trading crypto and stocks is always a risk....not for pussies.  If you cant hack it, then sit in the stands
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4231 on: January 13, 2021, 12:37:16 PM »
Just bout 5,000 G999 crypto last night along with XLR crypto.  These forms have a very very very low buy-in with the potential to go up.  The XLR you can get in most exchanges which I got in Coinbase while you have while G999 can only be purchased in the GS exchange which I've been telling you all about.  There is two more cryptos I'm looking at as I'm about to cash out my V999 crypto

yeah, maybe we can earn enough to move into a shitbox like you.  stick with what you know......which isnt much.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4232 on: January 13, 2021, 12:47:46 PM »
yeah, maybe we can earn enough to move into a shitbox like you.  stick with what you know......which isnt much.

What I know about is putting my stick in your mother's pussy in addition to pussies who dont actually trade...you're either in the game or not
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4233 on: January 13, 2021, 12:53:06 PM »

What I know about is putting my stick in your mother's pussy in addition to pussies who dont actually trade...you're either in the game or not

Try it in English this time. Pussy is repulsive top fa88ots, so you didn't hurt my feelings, cause your dirty dick wouldn't get close to my mom. Go burn some books now, you disgusting censoring commie.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4234 on: January 13, 2021, 01:02:48 PM »
Try it in English this time. Pussy is repulsive top fa88ots, so you didn't hurt my feelings, cause your dirty dick wouldn't get close to my mom. Go burn some books now, you disgusting censoring commie.

Meltdown🤣
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4235 on: January 13, 2021, 01:16:39 PM »

I think you mean XLM (Stellar). You also need to understand no country is going to pick a crypto for themselves, the citizens of the countries with the most hyperinflation of their fiat, like Venezuela, may flock to btc as a store of value, but any government will just make their own stablecoin if they go down the crypto path for their national currency.

Btc is a terrible currency as its slow to transfer and cannot make many transfers simultaneously. However its an amazing store of value.The adoption as a store of value maybe the fastest in history.Think the difference between the dollar and gold.The distinction is extremely important to understand.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4236 on: January 13, 2021, 04:33:12 PM »
I think you mean XLM (Stellar). You also need to understand no country is going to pick a crypto for themselves, the citizens of the countries with the most hyperinflation of their fiat, like Venezuela, may flock to btc as a store of value, but any government will just make their own stablecoin if they go down the crypto path for their national currency.

Btc is a terrible currency as its slow to transfer and cannot make many transfers simultaneously. However its an amazing store of value.The adoption as a store of value maybe the fastest in history.Think the difference between the dollar and gold.The distinction is extremely important to understand.

Solaris?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4237 on: January 13, 2021, 07:01:31 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4238 on: January 13, 2021, 07:14:00 PM »
Isn't on Coinbase.

lol, youre right.  I dont read all his crap. 

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4239 on: January 13, 2021, 07:58:06 PM »

I think a lot of newcomers in this thread not realising what has been discussed in here previously.

I don’t hold the same 50 BTC that gib has but I’m not far off. Fiat gives it value, I don’t buy into the hype but I buy into that people believe the hype.

It’s a generation one crypto and is doing a great job of building a market for future cryptos.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4240 on: January 13, 2021, 08:14:49 PM »
I think a lot of newcomers in this thread not realising what has been discussed in here previously.

I don’t hold the same 50 BTC that gib has but I’m not far off. Fiat gives it value, I don’t buy into the hype but I buy into that people believe the hype.

It’s a generation one crypto and is doing a great job of building a market for future cryptos.

Pretty much everything on the planet only has value because we assign it value.Who first assigned fiat value in the early days?Gold is outclassed by many other materials in various ways but it stays number one because of the value we assign it.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4241 on: January 14, 2021, 01:09:31 AM »

Agreed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4242 on: January 14, 2021, 04:27:43 AM »
Anchorage granted US's first national crypto bank charter

Custody pioneer Anchorage is the first crypto firm to see a charter from the U.S. national bank regulator.

Per a Wednesday announcement from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Anchorage will have conditional authorization to operate as a trust institution nationally. The charter is the first of its kind, part of an idea of a "fintech charter" stretching back to the Obama years, but which has been accelerated under the leadership of Acting Comptroller Brian Brooks, formerly of Coinbase's legal team.

Per the announcement, Anchorage's continued charter will hinge upon unique requirements:

"As an enforceable condition of approval, the company entered into an operating agreement which sets forth, among other things, capital and liquidity requirements and the OCC’s risk management expectations."

The actual agreement between Anchorage and the OCC specifies a point that has been central to the debate around the fintech charter; namely, that the new species of banks will not hold deposits: "The Bank shall not engage in activities that would cause it to be a “bank” as defined in section 2(c) of the Bank Holding Company Act."

It's a controversial point. What is a bank? With the advent of online banking and especially with the technological security that crypto provides, Brooks believes that the future belongs to more bespoke financial services. Narrower uses more tailored to individual needs, but still requiring national authorization, as he described his vision earlier today.

In the same interview, Elliptic CEO Simone Naimi asked Brooks when to expect the first such national charter for a crypto bank. Brooks checked his watch, in what at the time seemed to be jest.

Hitherto, such registration has been done state-by-state, but only recently for crypto. This past summer, Wyoming authorized Kraken as the first crypto-native bank in the U.S.

Nonetheless, state regulators have expressed concern that the OCC's push to charter non-depository institutions represents a threat to their authority.

An OCC representative declined to comment as to whether to expect more crypto bank charters in Brooks' final days as Acting Comptroller.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/anchorage-gets-occ-s-first-national-charter-to-a-crypto-bank

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4243 on: January 14, 2021, 04:59:21 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4244 on: January 14, 2021, 05:45:03 AM »

God damn.why does he sound like he's on speed or something? Lol.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4245 on: January 14, 2021, 05:51:26 AM »

The same things the crypto people said they hated about that old relic gold 5 years ago is now the same thing they use to call BTC a store of value. Slow to transact, expensive to "mine", wasteful to maintain and requires a 3rd party settlement process to do actual transactions.

The white paper on BTC failed miserably...the same greed and urges that rule regular banking and markets rule crypto markets. It was supposed to be a peer to peer bank buster.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4246 on: January 14, 2021, 07:19:08 AM »
God damn.why does he sound like he's on speed or something? Lol.

It's called cocaine

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4247 on: January 14, 2021, 07:57:29 AM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4248 on: January 14, 2021, 08:14:15 AM »

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4249 on: January 14, 2021, 08:17:35 AM »
Look at the rats

Some of them were in on it

Watch their body language

The storm was planned and staged and wanted

It was not cops , it was BLM and antifa

They were shit scared  Biden would be disqualified and had to Blame the storm on our president

But it was the dems and  the traitors that sent them in

So they could pretend to play victim