Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764389 times)

DooM_

• Getbig III
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #4700 on: February 01, 2021, 05:17:50 AM »
It won’t amount to shit.

I’ll use game of thrones to help in my example.

Think of it like this, John Snow was leading of the rally up to it’s peak and he got killed in battle. Next attempt they sent Jamie Lannister and he got killed. Then greyworm. Then Arya. We are pretty much at the point where that fat kid who makes pies is the current leader to try another attempt to break resistance.

:D

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #4701 on: February 01, 2021, 05:23:51 AM »
I think most people get it that you cannot "ban" an algorithm combined with a person's free thought. What you can try to do is ban it as an official currency. But even then, it becomes traded as a commodity. Further, India knows it is essential for it to embrace BTC if it wishes to continue its rise as a tech leader. Indian's have a strong cultural affinity with gold. For the new generation, they will gravitate to Bitcoin, especially when the see exampled of gold being stolen or confiscated or not able to take from India to overseas.

10 year prison sentence is heavy punishment , could scare some people off . . .

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4702 on: February 01, 2021, 06:00:52 AM »
Unless you are a trader, and I dont think you are, then this daily, weekly even monthly stuff is all nonsense. Its fun to read about but dont let it clutter your mind. Literally just follow the stock to flow model and wait 2-4 years. Only hard decision you have to make is if you want to sell on the potential 2 year dump eoy 2021 to mid 2022, or hold and live with it until the halving in 2024 when prices go back up again. But many believe with institutional money now in, we may not see the dump. Just buy, hold and don't worry about it.Be thankful you didnt live through the previous 10 years where everyone worried if it would ever be accepted by the Institutions, that was the real worry of it failing, covid sped that up and over that huge ramp.

Exactly, buy and hold. No point reading every article known to man and panicking on what to do next.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4703 on: February 01, 2021, 07:21:49 AM »
Could an ISP or higher up network provider filter and identify the blockchain associated with a crypto and block access?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4704 on: February 01, 2021, 09:32:43 AM »
F2 mining responded and said the amount of coin they sold during the time in question, (musk tweet), only represents 10% of their bitcoin holdings. They've been holding to their bitcoin for about a decade.

F2 mining is CHINESE and one of the larger mining  pools .

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4705 on: February 01, 2021, 10:07:52 AM »
F2 mining responded and said the amount of coin they sold during the time in question, (musk tweet), only represents 10% of their bitcoin holdings. They've been holding to their bitcoin for about a decade.

F2 mining is CHINESE and one of the larger mining  pools .

Sorry, this all I need to know. I'm done.

Your're done with Bitcoin?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4706 on: February 01, 2021, 10:10:21 AM »
Your're done with Bitcoin?

lol no , my error with the clipboard

Just watching alot of crypto channels losing their shit over this. and I dont think anyone really knows wth is going on regarding this particular story.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4707 on: February 01, 2021, 02:53:07 PM »
Cant look at the charts at the moment.I wouldnt be surprised if the amount of people in the west interested in stocks has doubled in the past few weeks after the gamestop move, they will all be looking for the next big thing, and btc is always the next big thing.These are not normal times where standard TA works a large percentage of the time.

My initial model was done without TA and I set my bias accordingly.

The vast majority skipped that step and now are failing because TA is somewhat erratic to them.

Even you have become scared of missing out on the next ramp because 5 shares out of a million were played with.

BTC already had the messiah of influencers show a sign and it got nuked. Who are you suggesting can be more influential than Elon to overcome the nukes the other night?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4708 on: February 01, 2021, 02:56:48 PM »
lol no , my error with the clipboard

Just watching alot of crypto channels losing their shit over this. and I dont think anyone really knows wth is going on regarding this particular story.

One thing that is pretty frightening however  is how many miners are from China.

people lose their shit over some FUD in crypto every week, most people have paper thin hands and cant handle greater than 10% drops.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4709 on: February 01, 2021, 05:04:49 PM »
10 year prison sentence is heavy punishment , could scare some people off . . .

Lol, I guess so, if people were really stupid enough to believe that the Indian Government had a way of actually reading a person's mind and in particular how it interacts with a mathematical algorithm. All that happens then is that BTC becomes a confidential store of wealth, and that day to day the poor interact with fiat money for day to day transactions, but benchmarked to BTC. India is a global country, and so cannot be isolated from a global currency and store of value.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4710 on: February 01, 2021, 07:13:26 PM »
DooM, see this is how we do it, one step at a time.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/senator-to-launch-financial-innovation-caucus-to-educate-lawmakers-on-crypto

"We hope to use it as a springboard to educate members of the U.S. Senate and their staff about Bitcoin specifically, but about other opportunities for cryptocurrency and financial innovation and blockchain.

Lummis stated the caucus will first work to fight the false narrative about digital assets and crypto being used for money laundering, noting that research from blockchain forensics firm Chainalysis indicates “cryptocurrency-related crime is smaller than criminal activity with cash.”

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4711 on: February 02, 2021, 01:09:50 AM »
Think Ethereum hit another record high.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4712 on: February 02, 2021, 01:11:07 AM »
ETHBTC really wants to break above 0.041 ratio due to BTC sideways movement.

4th-11th Feb is action week.

8th Feb is the key date.

The key to being ‘safe’ for ETH is to ensure BTC rallies successfully. Each time ETH has tapped the high, BTC pukes inside the next 12 hours and ETH pulls back.

We are seeing ETH tap the high once again so it begs the question, is BTC about to take a major dump just like the times before it.

We can ponder, are the pullbacks in BTC timed to prevent ETH from breaking the all time high?  Take a look. What do you guys think?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4713 on: February 02, 2021, 01:13:48 AM »
Think Ethereum hit another record high.

Was just looking at this at the same time lol.

I’m thinking BTC is going to puke. It’s too coincidental for me that each time ETH approaches the ATH suddenly BTC takes a dive and ETH is pulled back. Even right now someone is pulling ETH back. Very interesting.

Still, I am basing my strategy around BTC because that is still the core driver for the crypto market. No point in being an a ethereum hero for a day to them be at a big loss the next 2 weeks.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4714 on: February 02, 2021, 01:32:23 AM »
Was just looking at this at the same time lol.

I’m thinking BTC is going to puke. It’s too coincidental for me that each time ETH approaches the ATH suddenly BTC takes a dive and ETH is pulled back. Even right now someone is pulling ETH back. Very interesting.

Still, I am basing my strategy around BTC because that is still the core driver for the crypto market. No point in being an a ethereum hero for a day to them be at a big loss the next 2 weeks.

I dont sleep bro. Lol

ETH.has not seen a significant low in quite some time and its trajectory is still in ascending trendline.

BTC has been having a much more.difficult time breaking out of the descending triangle.

Bust out just recently.  Big green candles for btc. See how long this lasts.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4715 on: February 02, 2021, 03:29:24 AM »
The problem for BTC is it has had so many failed attempts it becomes worn down. Fatigued.

Every single parabolic run has been met with a retrace before a ramp.

It is good news it has taken this long and is still fighting. It gives me confidence that a second ramp will happen. I just don’t believe it will happen from here is all.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4716 on: February 02, 2021, 05:26:44 AM »
The problem for BTC is it has had so many failed attempts it becomes worn down. Fatigued.

Every single parabolic run has been met with a retrace before a ramp.

It is good news it has taken this long and is still fighting. It gives me confidence that a second ramp will happen. I just don’t believe it will happen from here is all.

Micheal Saylor has a big event tomorrow that could trigger a big rally. This might be the pre rally lol

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4717 on: February 02, 2021, 06:11:29 AM »

Micheal Saylor has a big event tomorrow that could trigger a big rally. This might be the pre rally lol

Proponents of BTC are always looking for the next pump event in place of fundamental value or utility. Again, how is that not playing into the greater fool theory?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4718 on: February 02, 2021, 06:59:02 AM »
$ 34,784.05

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4719 on: February 02, 2021, 07:11:36 AM »

Proponents of BTC are always looking for the next pump event in place of fundamental value or utility. Again, how is that not playing into the greater fool theory?

its utility is of a store of value that preserves wealth.Not everything needs to be complicated.Its gradually being assigned more and more value by greater amounts of institutions and corporations. Thus those events pump the price, just like stocks.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: February 02, 2021, 07:13:58 AM »

Just stating a real  possibility and how one can potentially benefit from it. No one is making anyone take the risk. If youre just gonna poo poo everything, not sure how that benefits anyone?

If I listened to everyone that shit on bitcoin and the negative news i would have sold at 7000 dollars and had zero in my account.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4721 on: February 02, 2021, 07:52:34 AM »
Ethereum breaking all time high.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4722 on: February 02, 2021, 08:42:14 AM »
Eth killing it

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: February 02, 2021, 08:43:52 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4724 on: February 02, 2021, 08:50:58 AM »
its utility is of a store of value that preserves wealth.Not everything needs to be complicated.Its gradually being assigned more and more value by greater amounts of institutions and corporations. Thus those events pump the price, just like stocks.

Are you claiming crypto of an unknown origin is an uncomplicated store of value? Haha.