Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764421 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #5125 on: February 19, 2021, 01:14:30 AM »
How high can Binance Coin go? It has been shooting up like crazy and the tokens are being burned so will become more scarce. I've had BNB for over 3 years when it was $8. Now it is approaching $200! Just wish I had gotten more of it. I recently sold some ETH for BNB. BNB has outperformed Bitcoin and Ethereum the past year. Cardano has outperfomed all by a huge margin. Dogecoin outperformed Cardano!  ;D

Based on the returns Dogecoin was a better investment than Bitcoin the past year lol! By a lot!

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/91714/binance-quarterly-token-burn-highest-ever
Binance Coin (BNB) is now the number 3 crypto. It makes sense. Binance is the biggest crypto exchange. Binance Smart Chain (BSC) can run Ethereum Smart Contracts with minor code modifications.

BNB is up a whopping 518.07% in the past 30 days. GIB - if you had sold your 50 BTC for BNB you could now have bought back over 200 BTC!

https://www.coindesk.com/pancakeswap-brings-whopping-defi-volumes-to-binance-smart-chain

https://www.coindesk.com/binance-ceo-defi-cannibalize-crypto-exchange

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5126 on: February 19, 2021, 01:20:32 AM »
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/binance-founder-faults-cryptocurrency-exchanges-for-ignoring-binance-coin-xvs/

Changpeng Zhao, the founder of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world, Binance, has faulted competitors for overlooking BNB (binance coin), and not listing it on their exchange for users to buy and sell.

Binance coin is one of the growing cryptocurrencies in the world, which Zhao described as the 4th largest cryptocurrency.

According to him, Binance coin not being listed by other exchanges limits its rivals’ growth.

Zhao said he shouldn’t be bothered about the decision as it favours him, but he wants the cryptocurrency market to grow. Aside from BNB, the Binance founder also mentioned the omission of Cake and XVS (another type of cryptocurrency) by other cryptocurrency platforms.

“It’s interesting many exchanges won’t list the 4th largest crypto. It shows a finite mindset. And they still don’t understand that it limits their own growth. As #BSC/#BNB gets bigger, this effect will become increasingly clear.

“And already the largest in daily smart contract transaction volume. Let’s watch them miss out on the real DeFi action.

“It’s crazy to see many exchanges didn’t list tokens like $CAKE, $XVS, etc. Their loss. The selfish part of me didn’t want to tell them this actually. But we want the industry to grow.

“#BSC and projects on BSC will continue to grow without other exchange listings. They got @Binance already. It’s really for the other exchanges’ benefit to list some of the strong #BSC tokens.” Zhao said in a statement on Twitter, on Thursday.

Checks by Ripples Nigeria showed that 0.0051263 units of BNB sells at $263.45 on Binance, while 0.0019125 units of XVS is trading at $98.29. No figure was listed for Cake as at the time of filing this report.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5127 on: February 19, 2021, 01:35:22 AM »
52.8k with what looks to be about 3-4 days left of steam. We are closing in quickly! The odds are for a rejection because any time a rally has had 1 rejection it has had a 2nd. PlusMicrostrategy, Raoul Pal and other big players all just happen to be standing by to buy in.... their timing always seems impeccable lol.

Obsidian it will be interesting to see how much BNB pulls back ‘if’ BTC gets rejected from the 55k range. I might chuck a couple of grand in if it looks good and use the profit as flash money to get myself something nice.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5128 on: February 19, 2021, 02:42:12 AM »
52.8k with what looks to be about 3-4 days left of steam. We are closing in quickly! The odds are for a rejection because any time a rally has had 1 rejection it has had a 2nd. PlusMicrostrategy, Raoul Pal and other big players all just happen to be standing by to buy in.... their timing always seems impeccable lol.

Obsidian it will be interesting to see how much BNB pulls back ‘if’ BTC gets rejected from the 55k range. I might chuck a couple of grand in if it looks good and use the profit as flash money to get myself something nice.
I bought BNB in 2018 when it was $8. Should have loaded up on it. Some think it could shoot up to $2000 or more this cycle. One thing I need to improve on is learning to take profits along the way. I think greed gets the better of me and I just hodl forever and once shit goes downhill I keep thinking how high it was and just never sell and ride all the way down and up the next bull run lol! GIB keeps telling people to get 1 BTC and just hold forever. However he bailed out of BTC real quick when the price crashed in 2018. Only to buy back in at the bottom.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5129 on: February 19, 2021, 02:54:06 AM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5130 on: February 19, 2021, 03:02:55 AM »

We have this uptrend and the next in 2024-25 but everything will change in this one.

We will see investors front running the 2024 cycle at the end of this one which may result in capital draw from other markets at an alarming rate. Govts may step in as a result which will cause a crash.

I am looking at it like this.

Own 1 BTC to hold until 2028 where it will be worth 10M+ at that point. Anything on top of that you can sell and pay off the mortgage, cars and whatever else and live an easy life.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5131 on: February 19, 2021, 07:18:07 AM »
Binance Coin (BNB) is now the number 3 crypto. It makes sense. Binance is the biggest crypto exchange. Binance Smart Chain (BSC) can run Ethereum Smart Contracts with minor code modifications.

BNB is up a whopping 518.07% in the past 30 days. GIB - if you had sold your 50 BTC for BNB you could now have bought back over 200 BTC!

https://www.coindesk.com/pancakeswap-brings-whopping-defi-volumes-to-binance-smart-chain

https://www.coindesk.com/binance-ceo-defi-cannibalize-crypto-exchange

wow, fuck me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5132 on: February 19, 2021, 08:10:28 AM »
$ 53,782.58

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5133 on: February 19, 2021, 08:39:21 AM »
Guess the ETFs helped. One of best ETF openings in history

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5134 on: February 19, 2021, 10:06:03 AM »
We have this uptrend and the next in 2024-25 but everything will change in this one.

We will see investors front running the 2024 cycle at the end of this one which may result in capital draw from other markets at an alarming rate. Govts may step in as a result which will cause a crash.

Own 1 BTC to hold until 2028 where it will be worth 10M+ at that point. Anything on top of that you can sell and pay off the mortgage, cars and whatever else and live an easy life.

I like your assertions, price predictions are on par with ny beliefs and get me one step closer to a la ferrari....

However when tech and institutions start pumping btc into their balance sheets then it will become to big to fail. Its these tech companies, wall st moguls who line the pockets of the governments. It would be counter productive to crash something their backers are invested in.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5135 on: February 19, 2021, 10:21:58 AM »
I like your assertions, price predictions are on par with ny beliefs and get me one step closer to a la ferrari....

However when tech and institutions start pumping btc into their balance sheets then it will become to big to fail. Its these tech companies, wall st moguls who line the pockets of the governments. It would be counter productive to crash something their backers are invested in.

Agreed. Why stop something that's winning? It would like cutting off your own nose to spite your face.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5136 on: February 19, 2021, 11:27:25 AM »
Bitcoin market value tops $1 trillion for first time ever as crypto price soars

The world’s No. 1 cryptocurrency hit a record high on Friday, propelling it to a market value above $1 trillion for the first time ever.

A single bitcoin BTCUSD, +5.53% jumped to a record at $$53,910.44, based on prices tracked by CoinDesk, briefly bringing its total market capitalization to a peak at $1,002,547,798,785, according to data from research company CoinMarketCap.com.

Meanwhile, the S&P 500 index SPX, -0.10% is looking at a year-to-date gain of 4.5%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, 0.13% is up 3.3% and the Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, 0.04% is looking at a gain thus far in the year of over 8%.

“Bitcoin price reaching the 1 trillion dollar is the most exciting news of this year,” wrote Naeem Aslam, chief market analyst at AvaTrade, in an emailed note. “This was long coming and the fact is that we are only 10X away from flipping the gold market cap on its head,” he said.

The ascent of the digital asset created just 12 years ago by a person or persons known as Satoshi Nakamoto has been attributed to growing institutional interest in bitcoin and other alternative cryptographically backed assets.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-market-value-tops-1-trillion-for-first-time-ever-as-crypto-price-soars-11613751855

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5137 on: February 19, 2021, 12:16:08 PM »
It's amazing at how nothing is worth $1 Trillion.  WTF.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5138 on: February 19, 2021, 12:30:30 PM »

So basically Russia is controlling Ehereum.  So if the crypto destroys the dollar then what is a bitcoin really worth? 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5139 on: February 19, 2021, 01:40:45 PM »
$ 53,782.58

Imagionary 'coin' is valued in the USD ???::)

Get real guys !.  8)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #5140 on: February 19, 2021, 01:49:14 PM »

Get real guys !.  8)

Yeah, get real guys. Stick to logical things like printing press money or the completely rational stock market. Imaginary coins are so crazy compared to the other ways people trade currency and build wealth.  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5141 on: February 19, 2021, 02:34:16 PM »

How do you know this? Others, who live for this stuff, say different. What do you know that other self-proclaimmed experts don't?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5142 on: February 19, 2021, 02:36:34 PM »
Yeah, get real guys. Stick to logical things like printing press money or the completely rational stock market. Imaginary coins are so crazy compared to the other ways people trade currency and build wealth.  ::)

X2. To mock cryptos and to have so much faith in printed paper money.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5143 on: February 19, 2021, 08:38:19 PM »
Ethereum just reached $2,037.96 on Coinranking.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5144 on: February 19, 2021, 08:42:56 PM »

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5145 on: February 19, 2021, 09:02:10 PM »

Get real guys !.  8)

Lol. The so-called "imagionary coin" is perfectly limited and finite in supply, and with a publicly visible record on the blockchain, which we know with certainty has ALWAYS (until now) increased in value over time.

vs.

The USD which we know is fake money, can be infinitely produced, with no exact certainty of how much of it exists, which we know with certainty has ALWAYS (until now) decreased in value over time.

The USD is a ponzi scheme. Bitcoin is our saviour.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5146 on: February 19, 2021, 10:29:51 PM »
How do you know this? Others, who live for this stuff, say different. What do you know that other self-proclaimmed experts don't?

I can’t comment on what the people you label as experts do or do not know or how they choose their primary indicators.

Just to be clear, you are saying your experts don’t believe that any institutions will want to front run the next 4yr cycle where they might 10x their investment in 4yrs? You don’t think that interests them?

And to be clear you are saying your experts don’t believe that a sudden infusion of capital into crypto which may draw away capital from the very financial markets the central banks just dumped trillions of QE into would cause any reaction at all from govts, central banks and regulators to prevent further capital draw?

Do your experts refute the experts who have compiled data showing the buying and holding behaviour right now is unlike any other time in crypto history?

Do your experts not believe that institutions can suffer from FOMO? What is their take on GME when funds were happy to go long on a $3 stock all the way to $400 which they knew was maybe worth $5?

Of course, it’s possible the above may not result in anything different to previous times just like your experts claim. I’m merely posting on Getbig, hardly a financial platform but believe it or not I enjoy this thread and the discussions it brings however right of wrong they may be.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5147 on: February 20, 2021, 03:08:48 AM »
So basically Russia is controlling Ehereum.  So if the crypto destroys the dollar then what is a bitcoin really worth?
None of it has any real worth.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5148 on: February 20, 2021, 03:17:05 AM »
The US dollar has lost 90% of it's purchasing power since it was taken off the gold standard in 1971.  We are being lied to and stolen from.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5149 on: February 20, 2021, 03:17:13 AM »
$ 55,945.60