Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764365 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6325 on: May 06, 2021, 02:30:35 AM »
Man, if you're anywhere as close as you were in the prices you shared with me last time.........omg

I still don't think eth gets that high. I have a hard time believing big money would flood into something to get to those prices that's still as speculative as 2.0 n such an early timeframe.

My guess is the market does peak near August and we will see,  BTC near/around 80k, Eth 6k .
Eth still needs a major correction that will retard the growth of all cryptos.

Max Keiser who predicted the price of BTC for the end of 2020 says, all coins , including Eth will fail. There is only one true crypto currency and it is BTC.

GIb are.yoi Max Keiser by any chance? Lol

Just pulling numbers off the top.of my head without much thought. for entertainment purposes only. * lol
Ever seen Max Keiser ranting on stage like a nut?! I don't get the maximalist approach. That's no different than Peter Schiff. I see this crypto space different. I think many will succeed and find niche applications. Also with all the censorship going on people are going to demand decentralized everything. Marie Le Pen's National Front bank accounts were closed. They claim they did not break any rules but we all know it's because they don't like her politics. So get the fucking bank out of the picture and go decentralized crypto. Then this shit would not even be discussed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-france-le-pen-banks-idUKKBN1DS0MY

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6326 on: May 06, 2021, 02:35:31 AM »
Cardano started ripping today.  See how well ots sustained.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6327 on: May 06, 2021, 02:40:32 AM »
Ethereum Classic has been ripping lately. It recently went a little over $100 and now back down to $96. In the past 30 days it is up a whopping 443%! Not as much as Doge but not far behind.

I checked and ETC mining profitability is now approaching that of ETH. I also like that they are trying to stay with GPU mining and locking out ASIC. I might be switching to mining Ethereum Classic. It is the original Ethereum. The current Ethereum is a fork. They plan on keeping it POW like BTC so this means GPU mining is not dead after all! I might not be selling my GPUs. We'll see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum_Classic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum_Classic

The price growth of Eth classic has been absolutely insane. 100% in one day.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6328 on: May 06, 2021, 02:41:56 AM »
Ever seen Max Keiser ranting on stage like a nut?! I don't get the maximalist approach. That's no different than Peter Schiff. I see this crypto space different. I think many will succeed and find niche applications. Also with all the censorship going on people are going to demand decentralized everything. Marie Le Pen's National Front bank accounts were closed. They claim they did not break any rules but we all know it's because they don't like her politics. So get the fucking bank out of the picture and go decentralized crypto. Then this shit would not even be discussed.

Yeah
 Lol I think he's hilarious.  Some of the things he says are so funny it has me rolling.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6329 on: May 06, 2021, 03:46:24 AM »

The maximalist approach is that for a collective store of value, its in all our mutual interests to gravitate towards a collective store of value. (The other extreme is of course that we have none at all). But, we will always see the "have nots" try to create a new store of value, with the creators holding the largest share, and hoping their unit of exchange succeeds. Te vas vast vast majority of alternative stores of wealth imitators will fail.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6330 on: May 06, 2021, 03:55:49 AM »
Cardano/btc trading pair is making me lovely btc today

I think VeChain is gonna pop off soon.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6331 on: May 06, 2021, 06:16:49 AM »
Was doing some reading on Vechain.

It's already got partnerships with:

Amazon
Walmart
PricewaterhouseCoopers
Deloitte
BMW
H&M

If the partnerships alone weren't enough, there's also rumors that the Chinese government is potentially going to partner up with VeChain in order to power and bring functionality to their digital Yuan.

This has exponential levels of potential written all over it. I think I might have to buy 10k ($2,000 USD) worth of Vechain.

"1"

I did not know that, if that did go ahead it would be absolutely insane for the price!

I also believe that VeChain's ability to guarantee that a product is not counterfeit and is original could be a game-changer. They already have an app which can verify authenticity, track supply chain and purchase history, repairs etc. This would be especially useful for luxury brand items and also vehicles.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6332 on: May 06, 2021, 06:28:05 AM »
Chris from the MMCrypto channel reckons we need to wait for 58700 to be broken for confirmation, then BTC could target 64k and above?

BTC broke 57200 resistance, went up to about 58400 and now back down to 57400.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6333 on: May 06, 2021, 06:57:45 AM »
E-Commerce Giant MercadoLibre Discloses $7.8M Bitcoin Buy

Latin American e-commerce giant MercadoLibre disclosed a $7.8 million bitcoin (BTC, +2.19%) purchase on Wednesday, making it the latest publicly traded company to park bitcoin on its balance sheet.

The Argentina-based company said in an earnings report the purchase happened in the last quarter and was part of its treasury strategy. MercadoLibre trades on Nasdaq as MELI.

Though far from the lofty bitcoin acquisitions of MicroStrategy (roughly $2.2 billion) or Tesla ($1.5 billion), the investment by MercadoLibre represents a strong step toward mainstreaming bitcoin as a payment option.

The largest e-commerce player in Latin America, MercadoLibre unveiled a bitcoin-only real estate platform just last week. Its MercadoPago payments platform integrated bitcoin in 2015.

https://www.coindesk.com/e-commerce-giant-mercadolibre-discloses-7-8m-bitcoin-buy

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6334 on: May 06, 2021, 07:16:20 AM »
Your Mum.

I used my head, maths, blah blah it’s not important because probably every single one of you will think I am full of shit. So I laid out dates and prices so you can see how I think it unfolds and you can track it  against that.

It’s such a short timeline you’ll know. BTC is gunna rip very, very soon......

Was she pegging you again? It seems you like pushing and pulling things out of your ass

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6335 on: May 06, 2021, 08:34:10 AM »
Chris from the MMCrypto channel reckons we need to wait for 58700 to be broken for confirmation, then BTC could target 64k and above?

BTC broke 57200 resistance, went up to about 58400 and now back down to 57400.

If BTC passes 58.6k it might hit 60k, then after that it might hit 65k, then after that it might hit 70k, then after that it might 75k..............but if it doesn't get past 58.8k it won't do any of that other stuff.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #6336 on: May 06, 2021, 11:02:06 AM »
No.

Binance is taking forever to very.

Huboi asks for region and US isn't an option I could find.
Y

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6337 on: May 06, 2021, 12:07:47 PM »
Binance is taking forever to very.

Huboi asks for region and US isn't an option I could find.

VPN doesn't work? and yeah, every exchange is going to be slammed with requests to open an account these days. You'll just have to be patient or use an account that doesn't require KYC.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6338 on: May 06, 2021, 01:34:13 PM »
https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/vechain-price-analysis-vet-consolidates-before-it-launches-an-80-rally-202105051902

VeChain Price Analysis: VET consolidates before it launches an 80% rally

Vechain price is in preparation for an 80% gain from the current price as VET pursues the measured move target of a multi-year cup-with-handle base at $0.377.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6339 on: May 06, 2021, 02:18:43 PM »
ETC is probably the biggest scam crypto going and it's pumping super hard again. The fact that it's happening for a second time suggests it's newbs getting caught out.

The rug looks like it will be pulled soon. I give it 6 weeks max and then we'll have a slow summer. If your game isn't hodling don't get caught out.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6340 on: May 06, 2021, 04:07:53 PM »
ETC is probably the biggest scam crypto going and it's pumping super hard again. The fact that it's happening for a second time suggests it's newbs getting caught out.

The rug looks like it will be pulled soon. I give it 6 weeks max and then we'll have a slow summer. If your game isn't hodling don't get caught out.
How is it a scam? It's the original Ethereum. Ethereum is a fork. Ethereum Classic is the original blockchain. What I like from a miner perspective is it will stay minable with a GPU. They reduced the DAG file to below 3GB so you can mine it with a 3GB GPU. All my GPUs are 8GB or more but still this was a nice move so more average Joe's can mine it again. This will promote decentralization. And they are giving the middle finger to ASIC. Ethereum Classic suffered a few 51% attacks recently. So they will lock out ASIC and Nicehash will not support it. That's good because attackers rent hashrate on Nicehash to do 51% attacks.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/ethereum-classic.asp#:~:text=Ethereum%20Classic%20facilitates%20running%20smart,involved%2C%20such%20as%20a%20lawyer.

What Is Ethereum Classic?
Ethereum Classic is an open-source, decentralized, blockchain-based distributed cryptocurrency platform that runs smart contracts. Ethereum Classic was formed—as a result of a hack of the network—in 2016. The original Ethereum blockchain was split in two with Ethereum Classic being the original and Ethereum being the newer blockchain.

Based on the principle of “Code is Law,” smart contracts are self-executing autonomous digital applications, which are capable of running on their own as programmed. Examples of such applications include systems automatic teller machines (ATM) and the Bitcoin system.

Understanding Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic facilitates running smart contracts by offering the benefit of decentralized governance. In other words, the contracts can be enforced without a third party involved, such as a lawyer. Smart contracts are similar to if-then statements, meaning if the actions required within the contract have been fulfilled, then the responding contract parameters would be completed. If the contract parameters have not been fulfilled, then there might be a penalty, a fee, or the contract might be voided, depending on the terms established at the onset of the contract.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6341 on: May 06, 2021, 04:10:39 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6342 on: May 06, 2021, 06:42:53 PM »
How is it a scam? It's the original Ethereum. Ethereum is a fork. Ethereum Classic is the original blockchain. What I like from a miner perspective is it will stay minable with a GPU. They reduced the DAG file to below 3GB so you can mine it with a 3GB GPU. All my GPUs are 8GB or more but still this was a nice move so more average Joe's can mine it again. This will promote decentralization. And they are giving the middle finger to ASIC. Ethereum Classic suffered a few 51% attacks recently. So they will lock out ASIC and Nicehash will not support it. That's good because attackers rent hashrate on Nicehash to do 51% attacks.

Ethereum classic is a dead duck and you know it.

Stop trying to pump crap like this and doge on getbig. The getbig tards have no interest in crypto and the rest us in this thread generally know what we're doing.

It isn't 2017. Posting an ethereum 8k vid side by side with a Ethereum Classic post to get confused newbs to buy ETC is a waste of time here. Keep that shit for the social media morons.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6343 on: May 06, 2021, 07:02:08 PM »
Cardano/btc trading pair is making me lovely btc today

I think VeChain is gonna pop off soon.

Vechain breaking out now

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6344 on: May 06, 2021, 07:50:42 PM »

Agree.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6345 on: May 06, 2021, 11:06:13 PM »
Agree.

With what exactly?. The first point or the slow summer point?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6346 on: May 07, 2021, 12:28:54 AM »
I got that Dog money!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6347 on: May 07, 2021, 12:39:19 AM »
Ethereum classic is a dead duck and you know it.

Stop trying to pump crap like this and doge on getbig. The getbig tards have no interest in crypto and the rest us in this thread generally know what we're doing.

It isn't 2017. Posting an ethereum 8k vid side by side with a Ethereum Classic post to get confused newbs to buy ETC is a waste of time here. Keep that shit for the social media morons.
LOL! The dollar is falling apart bro. All cryptos are pumping. The world is going to transition out of fiat.

I am not trying to get anyone to buy any crypto. And I will say to anyone not to buy when the cryptos have pumped. Wait until there is a significant pullback if you are going to make an entry.

I have not bought Ethereum Classic. I have not bought Dogecoin recently. I still have Doge from a few months ago worth over $100,000.

So Ethereum Classic pumped. It was lagging behind all the other cryptos in the bull run. Now it caught up. If Ethereum mining is dead I might as well mine Ethereum Classic. Why would I say no to a steady passive income of $5,000 per month? Which could go higher if the cryptos increase in value. It also depends on how many people start mining because as more people jump in the crypto mining payouts decrease.

Ethereum Classic is a smart contract capable proof of work blockchain. Ethereum has been strained by all the transactions. Even Binance Smart Chain was strained as more transactions occurred. And this whole defi business is still in its infancy. What happens when a billion or more people are using it one day? You will need multiple blockchains to deal with all that for the sake of performance. If Ethereum scales to a million transactions per second it might still not be fast enough for the whole globe. Yes Cardano, Polkadot and a few others will take some of those transactions. But even those could be strained.

We'll see what happens. Perhaps there is a future for an Ethereum Classic, Zcash or Monero.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6348 on: May 07, 2021, 03:46:08 AM »
LOL! The dollar is falling apart bro. All cryptos are pumping. The world is going to transition out of fiat.

No it’s not dude.

Mate, you have the opportunity to walk out with a changed life entirely. Don’t go off the rails. Please!

All world currencies are debasing together. There is no change in terms of trade via exchange rates. We have many, many years for this to play out.

Until the US debt is 300%+ GDP you don’t have a problem..... well, sort of lolz

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6349 on: May 07, 2021, 04:09:15 AM »
VeChain (VET) up 19%.