Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 727870 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6601 on: May 15, 2021, 06:54:06 AM »
Anyone staking Cardano? If so where and what APR are you getting?

From this thread it seems like people are not getting any rewards unless they have over a million ADA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/n8jpz5/i_finally_understand_the_power_of_cardano/

"I pursued setting up a stake pool. I got it up and running but after doing the research I realized in order to really make it worthwhile I’d have to put a lot of work into promoting, marketing, etc. I closed it down but the silver lining is I got to really understanding staking and the advantages of one pool over another... and here it is: in the end, it all really balances out the same. A pool with 30m delegated will make you the same as a pool with 30k delegated. However, the pool with 30m delegated will earn you rewards daily, whereas you may go for months without earning one single ada with a 30k pool. However, when you do finally get a reward, it will be a substantial one. I guess the advantage of delegating to a large pool is that you earn rewards daily so you know the pool is up and properly running. The advantage of delegating to a smaller pool is you are supporting a small business. I’d suggest if you delegate to a smaller pool then it’s a benefit that you actually know the person running it so that you can be confident they know what they are doing. There are other minor variables like fees which the stake pool operator can adjust to reward themselves more ada for each block mined, but the amount turns out to be rather insignificant to the delegator unless you have delegated a massive amount of data. If you haven’t visited pooltool.io then that is a good resource with more info about stake pools."

Im staking and I receive awards, and you dont need a million ADA. I get around 5%.

The minimum amount you need to stake is 5 ADA. You can exit a pool at any time.

Your returns depend on what pool you're in, saturaton, pool fee, etc... its outlined fairly well in that post.

I guess Im supposed to pull out and leave my money in a bank after reading that?

Im good, thanks .

On another no,te Cardano is absolutely killing it today.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6602 on: May 15, 2021, 07:00:05 AM »
C'mon man, you think the cofounder of Ethereum hasn't figured this stuff out? He is way ahead of the curve.
 The whole point of creating Cardano was to make  a better Ethereum and he did. 

All I care about is that he doesn't something stupid and screw my investment with ridiculous tweets for example.

I dont know anything about the other claims your making.
I can earn 6% APR with my Ethereum.

I'll want to earn more ADA with my holdings. Where can this be done. If staking ADA is a matter of luck and no guaranteed reward what's the damn point in that? then their staking method is messed up. Unless I am missing something here. From the link I posted earlier it appears staking ADA is not straightforward.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6603 on: May 15, 2021, 07:01:28 AM »
Im staking and I receive awards, and you dont need a million ADA. I get around 6%.

The minimum amount you need to stake is 5 ADA. You can exit a pool at any time.

Your returns depend on what pool you're in, saturaton, pool fee, etc... its outlined fairly well in that post.

I guess Im supposed to pull out and leave my money in a bank after reading that?

Im good, thanks .

On another no,te Cardano is absolutely killing it today.
Where are you staking it?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6604 on: May 15, 2021, 07:02:33 AM »
https://investorplace.com/2021/05/why-you-dont-want-cardano-at-10/

$10 ADA Might Mean $30,000 Bitcoin

As you know, the difference between the current rally and the prior one is the institutional investor. Namely, more of Wall Street’s alpha dogs are moving into Bitcoin. But they’re arriving at the party late compared to crypto advocates, who have been piling in at much lower prices.

Therefore, if we see a rotation out of Bitcoin to Cardano and other altcoins, the BTC price will suffer. If BTC suffers too much, though, it might trigger the institutional players’ stop-loss or stop-limit orders. That could send the entire crypto market falling.

So yes, it’s possible to see ADA at $10 or even higher. But you might want to consider what that might imply before you get too excited.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6605 on: May 15, 2021, 07:09:47 AM »
Where are you staking it?

Through the Daedalus Wallet. It has a category for all the staking pools and all the info for, cost, and returns as well as the web page for those running that particular staking pool are found there. Awesome wallet.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6606 on: May 15, 2021, 07:10:59 AM »

As you know, the difference between the current rally and the prior one is the institutional investor. Namely, more of Wall Street’s alpha dogs are moving into Bitcoin. But they’re arriving at the party late compared to crypto advocates, who have been piling in at much lower prices.

Therefore, if we see a rotation out of Bitcoin to Cardano and other altcoins, the BTC price will suffer. If BTC suffers too much, though, it might trigger the institutional players’ stop-loss or stop-limit orders. That could send the entire crypto market falling.

So yes, it’s possible to see ADA at $10 or even higher. But you might want to consider what that might imply before you get too excited.

Its ok bro. You can still buy more Cardano, its not out of reach and its a win.  ;D

You can thank your buddy Elon for putting a knife into proof of work but now you wanna suggest  ADA will be the potential  downfall of BTC? please.

Next correction, ill grab more.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6607 on: May 15, 2021, 07:54:31 AM »
I can earn 6% APR with my Ethereum.

I'll want to earn more ADA with my holdings. Where can this be done. If staking ADA is a matter of luck and no guaranteed reward what's the damn point in that? then their staking method is messed up. Unless I am missing something here. From the link I posted earlier it appears staking ADA is not straightforward.

Go for it man. Theres no harm in staking, its not locked up. If arent happy for whatever reason, take itout, sell it and move on.

Good luck dude.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6608 on: May 15, 2021, 05:02:05 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6609 on: May 15, 2021, 05:43:24 PM »
C'mon man, you think the cofounder of Ethereum hasn't figured this stuff out? He is way ahead of the curve.
 The whole point of creating Cardano was to make  a better Ethereum and he did. 

The whole point of Cardano was Charles making sure he got paid. Nothing wrong with that and it doesn't mean it's not a good project, but let's try keep it real.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6610 on: May 15, 2021, 05:45:22 PM »

If bitcoin starts dropping to 40k or below then people will see it as great opportunity to buy. They'll cash out altcoin profits and dump it back into bitcoin.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6611 on: May 15, 2021, 07:59:02 PM »
The whole point of Cardano was Charles making sure he got paid. Nothing wrong with that and it doesn't mean it's not a good project, but let's try keep it real.

Lol touche

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6612 on: May 15, 2021, 08:43:52 PM »
I don’t think Elon is looking to alter the outcome of BTC this bullrun, I think he is trying to alter the outcome of the next bullrun and take out BTC.

95% gets HODLd and let’s be real, everyone from this bullrun jumps in and HODLs, then new entries come in and HODL.....GameStop outcome lol.

Can you change the name of a crypto coin already in market?

If Dogecoin changes to Teslacoin.......

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6613 on: May 15, 2021, 09:47:51 PM »
I don’t think Elon is looking to alter the outcome of BTC this bullrun, I think he is trying to alter the outcome of the next bullrun and take out BTC.

I don't think he wants to take bitcoin out.

The way I see is he wants bitcoin as a store of value and dogecoin as an inflationary currency. Ethereum would be everything in between (the equivalent of real estate, collectables, banking etc). A whole new decentralized system

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6614 on: May 15, 2021, 10:49:01 PM »
I don't think he wants to take bitcoin out.

The way I see is he wants bitcoin as a store of value and dogecoin as an inflationary currency. Ethereum would be everything in between (the equivalent of real estate, collectables, banking etc). A whole new decentralized system

BTC maxi Idiots are giving the guy power he doesn’t have and played right into his hands. The message to people outside of crypto (which is 99% of the planet) is Elon has the power to move the market instead of Elon pumps and dumps and manipulates markets with his wealth.

Let’s put this into perspective........

When the guy who has spaceships, starlink global internet, neuralink and a fleet of self driving electric cars says hey I’m putting a photo of a dog on my rocket ship to Mars and this is the people’s crypto which you should all buy......

Meanwhile BTC maxis have given us laser eyes and insulted every other coin.......

I dunno dude. He is targeting BTC specifically.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6615 on: May 16, 2021, 01:40:56 AM »
BTC maxi Idiots are giving the guy power he doesn’t have and played right into his hands. The message to people outside of crypto (which is 99% of the planet) is Elon has the power to move the market instead of Elon pumps and dumps and manipulates markets with his wealth.

Let’s put this into perspective........

When the guy who has spaceships, starlink global internet, neuralink and a fleet of self driving electric cars says hey I’m putting a photo of a dog on my rocket ship to Mars and this is the people’s crypto which you should all buy......

Meanwhile BTC maxis have given us laser eyes and insulted every other coin.......

He also called Doge a hussle on network television. How does saying anything marginally positive  after calling it a hussle fix anything? Why would anyone take what he has to say seriously after something like that and buy into Doge?

None of it makes any sense and hopefully, sooner rather than later, the media and the people who kissed his nutsack, will see him for what he really is.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6616 on: May 16, 2021, 02:14:25 AM »
He also called Doge a hussle on network television. How does saying anything marginally positive  after calling it a hussle fix anything? Why would anyone take what he has to say seriously after something like that and buy into Doge?

None of it makes any sense and hopefully, sooner rather than later, the media and the people who kissed his nutsack, will see him for what he really is.
It was a joke. A SNL sketch. This is how human psychology works. If you tell someone they must buy it and it is the greatest thing since sliced bread it comes across as fake. A lot of projects take themselves too seriously. The issue I have with all the Cardano fan boys is it comes across as desperate.

The Cardano people are literally throwing themselves at Tesla saying here, date me. I am the best match for you.

Charles is throwing himself at "Mr. Cuban" saying come to my farm in Colorado so we can chat. Mark Cuban says someone pitching it has to be in person is a red flag. All of a sudden Charles comes across as an asshole in follow up tweets and on more than one occasion does not capitalize Mark Cuban's name. He knows how to use caps that's a deliberate asshole move.

Do you see Ethereum throwing themselves at Tesla and Cuban? No.

I like reading Youtube comments and Cardano people come across as aggressive and cult like. Show us the apps and smart contracts and stop talking smack. Let your work do the talking.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6617 on: May 16, 2021, 04:31:49 AM »
It was a joke. A SNL sketch. This is how human psychology works. If you tell someone they must buy it and it is the greatest thing since sliced bread it comes across as fake. A lot of projects take themselves too seriously. The issue I have with all the Cardano fan boys is it comes across as desperate.

The Cardano people are literally throwing themselves at Tesla saying here, date me. I am the best match for you.

Charles is throwing himself at "Mr. Cuban" saying come to my farm in Colorado so we can chat. Mark Cuban says someone pitching it has to be in person is a red flag. All of a sudden Charles comes across as an asshole in follow up tweets and on more than one occasion does not capitalize Mark Cuban's name. He knows how to use caps that's a deliberate asshole move.

Do you see Ethereum throwing themselves at Tesla and Cuban? No.

I like reading Youtube comments and Cardano people come across as aggressive and cult like. Show us the apps and smart contracts and stop talking smack. Let your work do the talking.

I caught that Cuban exchange and thought it was sad. But I dont care about Cuban either. He's a wanker and Charles needs to drop trying to impress these tards. What does Doge have. Nothing . Total garbage but Cuban pumps that nonsense. The guy is clueless.

I find it hard to believe you're still defending a guy that made such an issue of proof of work platforms and their energy consumption. Until Eth sorts that problem, the environmental cross hairs, (it doesn't deserve), are on it as well, thanks to a tweet whore and a guy that runs a company that cant survive without some type of government subsidy, under some alphabet carbon credit. ZEV, LCFS, REC......He's been riding the tax payer for years.  Egomaniacal shyster with mental issues.

Dont be threatened bro. They'll be a place for a broken, fee hog, Etereum somewhere too.  ;D ;)

(I'm trolling you a bit man. If I didn't have any faith in Valtalik I would have sold all my eth. I didn't.)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6618 on: May 16, 2021, 06:36:56 AM »

Elon obviously knows how tech world works. Tech advances faster when there are financial rewards in play (think smartphones). Green energy has never had that financial drive. Progress has been slow and it's usually done at a loss or via government subsidies.

Now imagine you can have a green energy set up which mines bitcoin and it's a highly profitable. It will accelerate "green tech" making it more efficient, cheaper and eventually reliable enough to replace most forms of carbon based energy. Suddenly bitcoin is what saves the world from climate disaster. What's that gonna do for bitcoins value?

This btw is my first bullish post on bitcoin ever. I will be buying in the dip (40k) or just before it's next bull run.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6619 on: May 16, 2021, 06:47:28 AM »

Elon obviously knows how tech world works. Tech advances faster when there are financial rewards in play (think smartphones). Green energy has never had that financial drive. Progress has been slow and it's usually done at a loss or via government subsidies.

Now imagine you can have a green energy set up which mines bitcoin and it's a highly profitable. It will accelerate "green tech" making it more efficient, cheaper and eventually reliable enough to replace most forms of carbon based energy. Suddenly bitcoin is what saves the world from climate disaster. What's that gonna do for bitcoins value?

This btw is my first bullish post on bitcoin ever. I will be buying in the dip (40k) or just before it's next bull run.

BITCOIN doesnt need Elon Musk for any of that.   This whole coal thing and environmental grandstanding is a joke. End of story.

Bitcoin uses 1/10th of 1% of global energy. to mine.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6620 on: May 16, 2021, 06:56:59 AM »
BITCOIN doesnt need Elon Musk for any of that.   This whole coal thing and environmental grandstanding is a joke. End of story.

Crypto in it's current state is just as big a joke so they make a good couple.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6621 on: May 16, 2021, 09:03:01 AM »
There are no Dogecoin developers. The guy is a liar.

Here's a chart of Dogecoin developer contributions to the master node. Dead zone.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6622 on: May 16, 2021, 01:01:48 PM »
Bullrun over or just a correction?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6623 on: May 16, 2021, 01:07:54 PM »
$ 45,695.10

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6624 on: May 16, 2021, 01:37:58 PM »
Thanks Elon Musk.

His followers are sick for giving this lunatic the time of day.