Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764411 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7175 on: June 07, 2021, 10:34:15 AM »

The fundamentals are not with crypto

they are, but its a much deeper subject that the public who rush in to dog tokens and cumrocket etc, wont spend the hundreds of hours needed to grasp it.The good layer 1, layer 2 projects, interoperability projects, oracles, dfi etc etc have great fundamentals and many of them will grow even in a bear market, look at link or qnt last bear.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7176 on: June 07, 2021, 10:36:01 AM »

"The vast majority" of horse bettors think they have an inside tip too.

The fundamentals are not with crypto, quite the opposite - it's viral...a trend. I mean Cumrocket has to be legit because of a Musk tweet, right? Many thought so...

The last part is true...timing is everything with every greater fool model.

The vast majority of "horse bettors" are degenerate gamblers. I have seen their betting patterns and accounts! You have a small number of fixed odds gamblers who are price sensitive who would win long term. Once they are identified they get their accounts restricted or closed.

The legit "insiders" are identified and allowed to hold winning accounts. Their bets help bookmakers set the market and bookmakers can adjust their liabilities or take a position accordingly. They are very careful about when they bet and how much so they don't upset the market, or give the game up too soon. I feel pretty certain we have stuff like this going on with BTC price.

No offence, but it's pretty obvious you know very little about gambling or crypto. That's a good thing to me though. It just means it's still early and plenty more money to be made still. Get out there and teach yourself!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7177 on: June 07, 2021, 11:28:46 AM »
The vast majority of "horse bettors" are degenerate gamblers. I have seen their betting patterns and accounts! You have a small number of fixed odds gamblers who are price sensitive who would win long term. Once they are identified they get their accounts restricted or closed.

The legit "insiders" are identified and allowed to hold winning accounts. Their bets help bookmakers set the market and bookmakers can adjust their liabilities or take a position accordingly. They are very careful about when they bet and how much so they don't upset the market, or give the game up too soon. I feel pretty certain we have stuff like this going on with BTC price.

No offence, but it's pretty obvious you know very little about gambling or crypto. That's a good thing to me though. It just means it's still early and plenty more money to be made still. Get out there and teach yourself!

Said before...I owned BTC and LTC before 95% of people in this thread...very well versed in the tech and regs which is the reason I'm not in it...and correct, I am NOT a gambler but I do know dysfunction when I see it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7178 on: June 07, 2021, 11:56:15 AM »
they are, but its a much deeper subject that the public who rush in to dog tokens and cumrocket etc, wont spend the hundreds of hours needed to grasp it.The good layer 1, layer 2 projects, interoperability projects, oracles, dfi etc etc have great fundamentals and many of them will grow even in a bear market, look at link or qnt last bear.

Some would call this being a degenerate gambler.  ;D

Pretty busy living life....I really don't have hundreds of hours to gamble on somebody else's ponzi. Things are getting more complex for no reason, IMO. Not a good sign.

Everybody just trying to get lightning to strike twice like BTC at this point.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7179 on: June 07, 2021, 12:01:10 PM »

Some would call this being a degenerate gambler.  ;D

Pretty busy living life....I really don't have hundreds of hours to gamble on somebody else's ponzi. Things are getting more complex for no reason, IMO. Not a good sign.

You don't have the time to put in and as a result you come across as sounding very ignorant.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7180 on: June 07, 2021, 12:10:25 PM »
You don't have the time to put in and as a result you come across as sounding very ignorant.

Well, that would make sense to you since I'm not here to talk horses.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7181 on: June 07, 2021, 12:13:37 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7182 on: June 07, 2021, 12:26:54 PM »

Said before...I owned BTC and LTC before 95% of people in this thread...very well versed in the tech and regs which is the reason I'm not in it...and correct, I am NOT a gambler but I do know dysfunction when I see it.

Lol. You fell right into my trap. I posted this earlier, but made it "invisible".

That window of opportunity where this is the case is closing (may have already closed) The majority of people who have nothing positive to say about crypto are those who missed the boat and the easy $$$.

Their usual comeback is also "oh I already made my btc gains back in 2013"

Come across people like you all the time bro. Post evidence of your crypto gains or shut up.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7183 on: June 07, 2021, 02:17:21 PM »
Elsalvadore didn’t move the needle.

Paraguay didn’t move the needle.

Microstrategy announce 400M debt sale to fund more BTC purchases…… didn’t move the needle.

Oh and Microstrategy is changing their BTC holdings structure…… their blended buy is 25k.

Go look at Saylor’s Twitter account. Back in April and May he would get 60k-80k likes for large announcements and 15k for general posts. Right now he is getting 18k likes for large announcements and 5k for general posts.

They nuked 2/3 of his following who were the FOMO leveraged 10x’ers that took us from 30k to 64k.

The 400M is for MSTR to defend against going below that 33k range. If he can survive this, massive balls on this guy.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7184 on: June 07, 2021, 02:29:35 PM »
Lol. You fell right into my trap. I posted this earlier, but made it "invisible".

That window of opportunity where this is the case is closing (may have already closed) The majority of people who have nothing positive to say about crypto are those who missed the boat and the easy $$$.

Come across people like you all the time bro. Post evidence of your crypto gains or shut up.

Nothing says "top shelf" investor like selling your btc for 400$ when you know its going to 60k. Dont worry, he knows the "rules and regulations"...... salty some?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7185 on: June 07, 2021, 02:35:01 PM »
You can't really be this stupid.

:D

He (gib/Vince G.) knows shit , rest of the World is NOT America (U.S.) !.

US $ is gone light green !.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7186 on: June 07, 2021, 02:51:45 PM »
The Donald just said Bitcoin is a scam and should be regulated  ;D

Who follows this idiot anyways haha

The whole getbig board loves the Donald

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7187 on: June 07, 2021, 02:57:19 PM »
The Donald just said Bitcoin is a scam and should be regulated  ;D

Who follows this idiot anyways haha

The whole getbig board loves the Donald

Donnie's gonna destroy shitcoin like he destroyed china and mexican immigrants

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7188 on: June 07, 2021, 03:01:46 PM »
Is gib the equivalent of Vince?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7189 on: June 07, 2021, 03:03:52 PM »
This could potentially be the start of the 5th impulse wave down on the daily. Could take us to 23k area.  We will see a strong rally at some point take us back to 42k-52k area but not until we hit a new low. See how this drop plays out  first.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7190 on: June 07, 2021, 03:07:23 PM »

gib is Vince G.  ;)

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #7191 on: June 07, 2021, 03:13:44 PM »

No, IRON CROSS=Teutonic Knight.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7192 on: June 07, 2021, 04:51:35 PM »
Nothing says "top shelf" investor like selling your btc for 400$ when you know its going to 60k. Dont worry, he knows the "rules and regulations"...... salty some?

Exactly, and us hodlers are supposed to somehow feel stupid for simply holding on this entire time and enjoying 100s or 1000s of percent gains  ::)

We took the time to study and ultimately understand the asset and they didn't.

Simple as that.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7193 on: June 07, 2021, 05:42:57 PM »

Trap? Haha you huge freakin' dork - I never said I made a fortune off of it...ever.

I messed around with it...had 7 or 8 BTC at some point when it was under $500.

The idea of crypto was not like it is now...it's just viral nonsense now.

I just don't believe in it long term, for reasons I've posted.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7194 on: June 07, 2021, 06:01:21 PM »

Trap? Haha you huge freakin' dork - I never said I made a fortune off of it...ever.

I messed around with it...had 7 or 8 BTC at some point when it was under $500.

The idea of crypto was not like it is now...it's just viral nonsense now.

I just don't believe in it long term, for reasons I've posted.

That explains your stance now lol

Investing in crypto was arguably far more more of a gamble a few years ago than it is now. There are meaningful projects with real world applications right now. It's not just investing in white papers like it was a few years. Put the work in, find the right projects, buy in at a good price, hodl and you will make money. Also you not having a gamblers mentality will actually serve you well in the long run if you put the time in to stay on top of things.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7195 on: June 07, 2021, 06:51:11 PM »

;D

IC & TK should be deported to Oahu's North Shore  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7196 on: June 07, 2021, 08:00:56 PM »
Anyone denying that stimulus money didn’t propel this run is a moron.  Estimated 10-20% of that money went into crypto. Those same people cashed out big profit and are running the housing market to a massive collapse.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7197 on: June 07, 2021, 09:13:26 PM »

Yes, very obvious that each if the same gimmick of the other. It would be hard to fake such collectively poor grammar, even if they both were equally retarded...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7198 on: June 07, 2021, 09:14:38 PM »
We are now almost exactly 50%  down off the last ATH peak. That is quite a decline!

Although still over 300% on the year, which is quite an increase...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7199 on: June 08, 2021, 01:51:05 AM »
That was a steep enough drop to put us into the 5th impulse wave down. Could very well go into the mid 20k area. Looking pretty weak right now.