Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764929 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8550 on: March 11, 2022, 04:08:34 PM »
SEC vs Ripple case is really starting to look promising for Ripple.

New developments occurred today that caused a > 10% pump in $XRP price action.

"1"

Xrp will be huge.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8551 on: March 11, 2022, 04:10:27 PM »
The dip that just keeps dipping.

just now we have govt calls here on prison island for masking and immediate work from home because of the new covid variant which nobody has yet.

Consumer demand gunna get torn to shreds very very soon. None of that is priced in.

From what I’ve seen y’all are a year behind in the scam. In NYC, we’re wrapping it up, mask and vaccine mandates are done.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8552 on: March 11, 2022, 05:12:17 PM »
From what I’ve seen y’all are a year behind in the scam. In NYC, we’re wrapping it up, mask and vaccine mandates are done.

Just Seasonality. When you have Summer we have Winter.  We will follow whatever you lot do and Police will beat up 80yr olds again.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8553 on: March 12, 2022, 01:24:10 AM »
Tech stocks were in a bubble. It wasn't going to last. I don't know anyone buying back in as no one knows what to do right now because of inflation and the war in Ukraine. Even if buy the dip and the markets go up, you'll still probably be losing wealth.

I've actually been telling non crypto guys to start accumulating Bitcoin. The crypto friendly announcements and what bitcoin has done and shown it can do in the real world the last few months is probably more bullish for btc than everything combined since it's inception.

Once BTC price starts running again it wont stop.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8554 on: March 12, 2022, 01:58:45 PM »
Tech stocks were in a bubble. It wasn't going to last. I don't know anyone buying back in as no one knows what to do right now because of inflation and the war in Ukraine. Even if buy the dip and the markets go up, you'll still probably be losing wealth.

I've actually been telling non crypto guys to start accumulating Bitcoin. The crypto friendly announcements and what bitcoin has done and shown it can do in the real world the last few months is probably more bullish for btc than everything combined since it's inception.

US Retail has been dip buying the stocks. 2nd largest retail buying in Jan and then it dipped again. I know people who dumped into stocks in Jan to buy the dip and they are scratching their heads.

BTC will do amazingly good once things settle down and people know where the bottom actually is.

historic BTC capitulation happens when mining is not worth it anymore. Previously it was caused by the selling off of BTC causing price drops however consider our scenario today and a sell off isnt necessarily a problem but the rising cost of energy is.

The immediate threat to BTC is rising energy costs causes miners to shutdown and dump their holdings. I haven’t seen anybody talk about the cost to mine BTC and yet it’s literally standing on the edge of the abyss……. 👀

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8555 on: March 12, 2022, 05:29:50 PM »
US Retail has been dip buying the stocks. 2nd largest retail buying in Jan and then it dipped again. I know people who dumped into stocks in Jan to buy the dip and they are scratching their heads.

BTC will do amazingly good once things settle down and people know where the bottom actually is.

historic BTC capitulation happens when mining is not worth it anymore. Previously it was caused by the selling off of BTC causing price drops however consider our scenario today and a sell off isnt necessarily a problem but the rising cost of energy is.

The immediate threat to BTC is rising energy costs causes miners to shutdown and dump their holdings. I haven’t seen anybody talk about the cost to mine BTC and yet it’s literally standing on the edge of the abyss……. 👀

To be fair to people buying the dip in Jan, they probably had no idea of the Ukraine situation. Who saw that coming?  8)

Ironically though those dip buyers may get rescued, because the conditions are now starting to look perfect for money printing.

I use a similar oscillator and both say the same thing to me. We are at the 2017 stage. Late March we might get a small dump and then a green April. How big a green depends on what happens with the money printer.

The US (Texas) is laying down the foundations to lead the world in btc mining. Renewables/Solar are due to start going live in spring. As I said in my other post the news for BTC is overwhelmingly bullish right now and to me it doesn't look like it's been priced in/reflected in the price. Final hurdle for BTC is a spot ETF, by then 6 figures could be the floor price.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8556 on: March 13, 2022, 11:59:07 PM »
To be fair to people buying the dip in Jan, they probably had no idea of the Ukraine situation. Who saw that coming?  8)

Ironically though those dip buyers may get rescued, because the conditions are now starting to look perfect for money printing.

I use a similar oscillator and both say the same thing to me. We are at the 2017 stage. Late March we might get a small dump and then a green April. How big a green depends on what happens with the money printer.

The US (Texas) is laying down the foundations to lead the world in btc mining. Renewables/Solar are due to start going live in spring. As I said in my other post the news for BTC is overwhelmingly bullish right now and to me it doesn't look like it's been priced in/reflected in the price. Final hurdle for BTC is a spot ETF, by then 6 figures could be the floor price.

'ETH 2.0' should also be occurring in June.

Should be able to handle 200 000 transactions per second compared to the current 30.

Moving from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake should apparently also increase security and use very little electricity in comparison (99.5% less) and current gas fees should also be lower.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8557 on: March 14, 2022, 10:30:18 AM »

Pretty much every sector is tanking, now that energy has joined the party.

If I were to bet I’d go with Tesla hitting 400 before 1200:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8558 on: March 14, 2022, 10:32:38 AM »
The Bitcoin ETF is down almost 50% since it first opened. Sorry, that’s more than a correction.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8559 on: March 14, 2022, 10:02:01 PM »
Pretty much every sector is tanking, now that energy has joined the party.

If I were to bet I’d go with Tesla hitting 400 before 1200:

Tesla is pretty much a tech company first and auto manufacturer second.

I'm mostly not involved right now (I was actually short everything until a few weeks ago) and I don't deny the market looks like it's heading into the abyss, but I just think they won't let it happen. More can kicking and possibly money printing.

I do think there is a good chance some mid sized funds get burnt and margin calls play out. The vix then has a good chance of squeezing, so I've made the appropriate moves. If the markets crash I'll get my vix squeeze too.

The Bitcoin ETF is down almost 50% since it first opened. Sorry, that’s more than a correction.

Bitcoin has dropped 50% during a bull market several times. 70% to 90% drops are when it's safer to say it's more than a correction and even then, not always.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8560 on: March 14, 2022, 10:43:55 PM »
Yeah, I’d call Tesla a tech company as well.

The thing is that tech at this point is by far the biggest sector. Hard to see it tanking this hard and not dragging the rest of the market with it.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8561 on: March 23, 2022, 08:48:27 PM »
Volatility move ahead.

Stoch rsi tapped out for days which generally means a volatility direction will be down.

Crypto And sharemarket rallied right back to resistance levels but didn’t get over.

I don’t think this is ‘the dump’ but i assume it’s a downward move that takes up back to range low.

Historically capitulation has happened from range lows. We have approx 3 weeks until it will be 1yr since the April peak which historically is the capitulation mark assuming it’s going to be from April.

0.5% rate rise in May and 0.5% rate rise in June is now the assumption. Markets have not priced in either rate rise despite what people say.

Nancy Pelosi just executed 1.25M of call option on Tesla. Made 1.25M if she sells them which is the assumption. She had a strike rate of $500 so its

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8562 on: March 23, 2022, 09:23:43 PM »
Volatility move ahead.

Historically capitulation has happened from range lows. We have approx 3 weeks until it will be 1yr since the April peak which historically is the capitulation mark assuming it’s going to be from April.

Curious to see what April brings. Not really getting much of a temperature on the market in any direction.

I think we're on the verge of a new financial system. Something is coming, you can almost feel it beneath the surface, and it looks to be drastic.

"1"

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8563 on: March 24, 2022, 12:53:03 AM »
Where's gib gone? Won't see him until 2025?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8564 on: March 24, 2022, 02:26:30 AM »
Curious to see what April brings. Not really getting much of a temperature on the market in any direction.

I think we're on the verge of a new financial system. Something is coming, you can almost feel it beneath the surface, and it looks to be drastic.

"1"
Fed Coin?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8565 on: March 24, 2022, 03:04:15 AM »

"1"

No need for anything just yet.

The most transacted crypto outside the US are USD stablecoins. Crypto in it's current form helps keep USD as the worlds reserve currency.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8566 on: March 24, 2022, 03:07:23 AM »

"1"

Facebook made a high in September went into a channel 10-15% below that high then tanked on earnings. I’m seeing that same setup in other mega cap tech stocks.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8567 on: March 24, 2022, 03:08:42 AM »
🤔

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8568 on: March 24, 2022, 06:40:12 AM »
Fed Coin?

That's coming. Following Biden's executive order on cryptos, it's clear Central Bank Digital Currencies are a priority. MIT is working with the Federal Reserve, so time will tell what they decide upon and if ANY of the current crypto companies have a role in the Fed's plans.

No need for anything just yet.

The most transacted crypto outside the US are USD stablecoins. Crypto in it's current form helps keep USD as the worlds reserve currency.

From a world view, something is happening. With various countries (Russia, China, India) turning on the USA and NATO, it's making a financial shift a real possibility. Granted, I don't know when, but I do believe it's soon.

Facebook made a high in September went into a channel 10-15% below that high then tanked on earnings. I’m seeing that same setup in other mega cap tech stocks.

I saw the same and I'm wondering who's next to take the nosedive.

"1"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8569 on: March 24, 2022, 06:46:02 AM »
That's coming. Following Biden's executive order on cryptos, it's clear Central Bank Digital Currencies are a priority. MIT is working with the Federal Reserve, so time will tell what they decide upon and if ANY of the current crypto companies have a role in the Fed's plans.

From a world view, something is happening. With various countries (Russia, China, India) turning on the USA and NATO, it's making a financial shift a real possibility. Granted, I don't know when, but I do believe it's soon.

I saw the same and I'm wondering who's next to take the nosedive.

"1"

I’d bet eventually Amazon. It’s still got about a 45 PE. Apple’s is less than 30.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8570 on: March 24, 2022, 06:55:15 AM »
I’d bet eventually Amazon. It’s still got about a 45 PE. Apple’s is less than 30.

Amazon has certainly been overprice/overvalued for quite some time. It's P/E ratios have historically been astronomically high. As inflation continues to worsen, I think it will reveal itself. Hard to sell so much shit when you have a disruption in supply chain, scarcity of products and high price tags.

Still, I think it's a good company, much like Walmart in many respects, but its PE isn't lying.

"1"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #8571 on: March 24, 2022, 09:33:54 AM »
I do not own any bitcoin but was thinking of dipping my toe into the market as a hedge against inflation. Is there any utility in owning something like Grayscale or is that a waste of time?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8572 on: March 25, 2022, 01:59:54 PM »
This BTC rally could be on it’s last legs. On chain has seen large spot selling but large buying on derivatives. That’s a setup for a cascade down.

Dominance for the 2 previous rallies have the same top look as this one and both had days before a downtrend in BTC price.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8573 on: March 25, 2022, 02:06:37 PM »
This BTC rally could be on it’s last legs. On chain has seen large spot selling but large buying on derivatives. That’s a setup for a cascade down.

Dominance for the 2 previous rallies have the same top look as this one and both had days before a downtrend in BTC price.

I'm starting to lean more on cryptos that can facilitate liquidity for CBDCs and interoperability of ledgers.

Do you have any interest in this paradigm? Any cryptos you're watching (goes for everyone)?

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8574 on: March 25, 2022, 02:29:14 PM »
I'm starting to lean more on cryptos that can facilitate liquidity for CBDCs and interoperability of ledgers.

Do you have any interest in this paradigm? Any cryptos you're watching (goes for everyone)?

"1"

I am sticking to my own strategy which won’t be for everyone.

My assumption is it’s all pretty much nothing but memes. All of it. Forget usage (BTC has none). Forget Defi (ETH can’t scale). However we are in meme life right now. Young kids buy cryptos. Young kids love memes, they yolo because their friends yolo, they follow trends.

I hold HEX which is staked. I YOLO’d hard into the Pulsex sacrifice ICO. I have a remaining sizeable USDT which half is buying Pulsechain at launch and half is buying Pulsechain at the first dip. I get free PHEX to match my HEX so that was a nice incentive to buy HeX to begin with.

Basically I am buying to the community meme and this is the first with multiple coins that all function together. A number of YouTube influencers are all involved but they are not saying anything right now —> classic get in early then shill the fuck out of it.

I always maintained the only thing that mattered was the bottom or launch of a crypto. This has some serious players involved aswell, wallets that hold billions in BTC and ETH. Fuck it, follow the rich people.