Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764886 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8600 on: April 09, 2022, 03:20:06 PM »
Gigs up Mayday, we know who you are.

LoL I love his cardboard notes.

All that matters is the reset but even then, $50 ain’t gunna cut it.

One single guy is currently the only large buyer of BtC and even he stopped because everyone started dumping on him LoL.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8601 on: April 11, 2022, 02:37:56 PM »
Chinese Stock Market below Covid lows:

This is why the Fed has to tighten. Can’t count on China growth to offset the money printing.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8602 on: April 11, 2022, 07:42:28 PM »
Chinese Stock Market below Covid lows:

This is why the Fed has to tighten. Can’t count on China growth to offset the money printing.

Fed signalled today that CPI is looking catastrophic….. due to the ‘Putin price rise’….

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8603 on: April 24, 2022, 02:41:43 PM »
Everyone seems to be looking out to November for a market bottom but I still think we see it now, earlier rather than later in May-June.

Look at the DXY and we’re now at 1.01, only an inch away from the 1.03 peaks in 2016 and 2020.

BTC Bottom price for a reset will be at whatever it will be at. However it’s essentially a come to Jesus moment for all BTC HoDLers who believe they are early.

For BTC watch the dominance when the price reset happens. This will tell you whether BTC is early or late. The higher the reset price, the lower the dominance = the later you are to BTC and the less future gains you will make.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8604 on: April 24, 2022, 04:16:52 PM »
The history of forecasting has been very poor. The so-called experts talk a good game but don’t back it up. Better to just “Go with the flow.”

Abby Joseph Cohen: Economy to Rebound in 2008

https://www.cnbc.com/2007/12/04/abby-joseph-cohen-economy-to-rebound-in-2008.html

Abby Joseph Cohen, chief investment strategist at Goldman Sachs, says the U.S. economy will rebound in mid-2008, but the next few months will be bumpy.

In an interview with CNBC, Cohen explained why she remains bullish, how the recovery will look -- and what she foresees for the financial sector.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8605 on: April 24, 2022, 04:21:08 PM »
The S&P ended the year at 900:

2008 predictions for the S&P 500 - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=4073939&page=1

1625 is the prediction of Tom McManus, Banc of America Securities

1590 is the prediction from Thomas Lee, JPMorgan Chase; and Hugh Johnson, Johnson Illington Advisors

1580 is the prediction from Rod Smith, Wachovia Securities

1575 is the prediction from Stuart Freeman, A.G. Edwards

1525* is the prediction from Richard Bernstein, Merrill Lynch

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8606 on: April 25, 2022, 09:53:02 PM »
And 14yrs later we have record highs…..

Time wise May-June likely the only rate hikes. Market bottom likely May-June. Stimmy flows by end of year.

Oil seems toasted (much earlier than people thought) which is a top signal before a sell off and a revert back into equities.

Whatever prices are after the rate rises is the bottom.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8607 on: April 26, 2022, 11:16:43 PM »
‘Everything is priced in’…….

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8608 on: April 28, 2022, 02:28:32 PM »
😉

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8609 on: April 28, 2022, 02:29:10 PM »
😉

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8610 on: April 28, 2022, 07:43:40 PM »
😉

Well picked.

Apple and Amazon now fkd after speaking about supply constraints causing misses. Market hasn’t priced that in yet or the rest of 2022-2023 impact eyes

Back in 2020 I had 2022 picked as year of the supply constraint. Hasn’t disappointed me yet. Just wait for year end….. oh Lordy Lordy……

Meanwhile DXY @ 1.0366 back at pandemic highs. We are either at the turning point OR we are about to see an imminent market dump in May and DXY to 1.10 before reversal.

I’m still sidelined and watching the next 2-3 weeks.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8611 on: May 01, 2022, 05:32:29 AM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8612 on: May 01, 2022, 06:33:25 AM »
The biggest Ponzi scheme in human history is down to its last breath. Plenty of virtual "millionaires" will be wiped out in the course of the next few months ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #8613 on: May 01, 2022, 07:30:20 AM »
The biggest Ponzi scheme in human history is down to its last breath. Plenty of virtual "millionaires" will be wiped out in the course of the next few months ;D

As I understand it...Bitcoin derives it's value from the "Block Chain" process...A never ending process of computers running a program somewhere in the world...They call this "Mining"...What would happen to Bitcoin (and the money put into it) if after a time all the mining operations start to taper off and then stop altogether?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8614 on: May 01, 2022, 08:16:38 AM »
The biggest Ponzi scheme in human history is down to its last breath.

Fiat currency still has several more decades before it disappears.

Plenty of virtual "millionaires" will be wiped out in the course of the next few months ;D

Plenty of gamblers will be wiped out in the course of the next few months, and that's precisely when plenty of future virtual millionaires will be created as they take advantage of sentiment as has happened numerous times already.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8615 on: May 01, 2022, 08:17:40 AM »
As I understand it...Bitcoin derives it's value from the "Block Chain" process...A never ending process of computers running a program somewhere in the world...They call this "Mining"...What would happen to Bitcoin (and the money put into it) if after a time all the mining operations start to taper off and then stop altogether?

That's already happened numerous times. Minors are only gonna mine if they deem it's profitable to sell the bitcoin they've mined. It's kinda a self fulfilling prophecy in that way.

It will eventually stop if all the 21 million bitcoin are mined, by which point bitcoin it will probably be be a ridiculous 7 figure dollar value largely thanks to the ever increasing cost to mine it. No guarantee this will happen, but given how far bitcoin has come it would be silly to dismiss it.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8616 on: May 01, 2022, 10:10:55 PM »
That's already happened numerous times. Minors are only gonna mine if they deem it's profitable to sell the bitcoin they've mined. It's kinda a self fulfilling prophecy in that way.

It will eventually stop if all the 21 million bitcoin are mined, by which point bitcoin it will probably be be a ridiculous 7 figure dollar value largely thanks to the ever increasing cost to mine it. No guarantee this will happen, but given how far bitcoin has come it would be silly to dismiss it.
Miners, not Minors.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8617 on: May 03, 2022, 04:25:20 PM »

The spastics on social media don’t agree and are under the illusion that miners use mostly free energy and therefore won’t sell because there are no costs. The fuckwittery is getting to biblical levels.

Although something interesting is the decoupling of hash rate and price. usually price goes up and we see hash rate go up. Today we have hash rate at new ATH but price is -40% 🤔

Microstrategy also posted earnings…… let’s be real, he had board permission to source credit and is fine. They know full well he was going all out and there would have been an agreed sell strategy at certain price points along with a plan to drip feed selling BTC to service debt. All he needs to do is service debt.

124, 391 BTC @ $30,159 blended price. The guy is sitting comfortably for now and 30k is perfectly fine.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8618 on: May 03, 2022, 05:25:24 PM »

I’m a trend guy who is agnostic about Crypto. No way you can come to any other conclusion other than that the current trend is down.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8619 on: May 03, 2022, 07:56:34 PM »
I’m a trend guy who is agnostic about Crypto. No way you can come to any other conclusion other than that the current trend is down.

Word is the Fed is going to come in at 0.75% tomorrow…….

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #8620 on: May 03, 2022, 08:54:12 PM »
It will eventually stop if all the 21 million bitcoin are mined

Pretty hard to speculate what's going to happen around 2140

https://www.coindesk.com/learn/what-happens-when-all-bitcoin-are-mined/

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8621 on: May 03, 2022, 11:01:26 PM »
The spastics on social media don’t agree and are under the illusion that miners use mostly free energy and therefore won’t sell because there are no costs. The fuckwittery is getting to biblical levels.

Although something interesting is the decoupling of hash rate and price. usually price goes up and we see hash rate go up. Today we have hash rate at new ATH but price is -40% 🤔

Microstrategy also posted earnings…… let’s be real, he had board permission to source credit and is fine. They know full well he was going all out and there would have been an agreed sell strategy at certain price points along with a plan to drip feed selling BTC to service debt. All he needs to do is service debt.

124, 391 BTC @ $30,159 blended price. The guy is sitting comfortably for now and 30k is perfectly fine.

Microstrategy shares trading at a 26% discount compared to btc.

Not a bad arbitrage for you traders.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8622 on: May 04, 2022, 02:37:09 AM »
I'm staking most of my ETH and hodling all my other cryptos. Don't care if it goes down or up. I've already seen it crash down before in 2018/19. So I'll just keep my diamond hands as usual. Would rather hodl and see crypto go to zero than sell lower and see it go to the moon. That's just me.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8623 on: May 04, 2022, 03:18:32 AM »

You people ought to be quiet. Just STFU. Plenty of money to be made.

Just STFU. You'll be doing the world a service.

Easy: STFU.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8624 on: May 04, 2022, 04:37:24 AM »

Microstrategy shares trading at a 26% discount compared to btc.

Not a bad arbitrage for you traders.

Larger size uses Grayscale Trust which has a discount around the same. Microstrategy has huge debt and leverage attached to it. Their margin call price was disclosed as 24k. If it doesn’t go sub 20k they won’t even break a sweat. They’ll be fine unless nukes are in the air by lunchtime.