Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 764348 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8675 on: May 11, 2022, 05:54:48 AM »
Btc has already priced in the demise of Luna and has decided to move higher. This is a pretty telling story within itself.

Did you tell the market of your new info? Luna Down to $1.15 now mate and UST now utterly wrecked at 0.34….. Someone really hates Do Kwon.

As for BTC they keep on hitting it. Barely holding onto 30k and this is quite literally the last stronghold before it goes to 20k.

All over my feed everybody is longing alts and jumping into Luna and then shit gets hit over and over again. People were longing Luna at $30 then $18 the. $9 then $6. Then $3….. we are at $1 now lol.

This is how capitulations happen as mongs use high leverage longs and get liquidated all the way down adding to existing sell pressure.

BTC 29.4K now…..

BTC dominance finally up to 43.5%. We now see a chink in the alt coin market. They are trying to fuck alt coins right up. We lose 28.7k and it’s heading to 20k.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8676 on: May 11, 2022, 06:13:35 AM »
See they still don’t learn….. Luna 0.73  UST 0.3 and BtC tapped under 29k.

God knows what sketchy shit they are doing trying to save Luna and UST and maybe that’s what we see play out if This chokes out.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #8677 on: May 11, 2022, 08:17:32 AM »
https://decrypt.co/99970/michael-saylor-microstrategy-could-post-other-collateral-bitcoin-crashes

MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor has been a vocal Bitcoin advocate, with his company holding 129,218 Bitcoin (nearly $4.1 billion worth) as of its latest quarterly earnings report.

While being the biggest Bitcoin holder among publicly traded companies has its risks, Saylor shared his thoughts on how MicroStrategy could survive a serious bear market.

If the price of Bitcoin falls below $3,562 the company could post some other collateral,” Saylor wrote on Twitter.

It's absurd how much risk they took.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8678 on: May 11, 2022, 10:51:50 AM »

Did you tell the market of your new info? Luna Down to $1.15 now mate and UST now utterly wrecked at 0.34….. Someone really hates Do Kwon.

As for BTC they keep on hitting it. Barely holding onto 30k and this is quite literally the last stronghold before it goes to 20k.

All over my feed everybody is longing alts and jumping into Luna and then shit gets hit over and over again. People were longing Luna at $30 then $18 the. $9 then $6. Then $3….. we are at $1 now lol.

This is how capitulations happen as mongs use high leverage longs and get liquidated all the way down adding to existing sell pressure.

BTC 29.4K now…..

BTC dominance finally up to 43.5%. We now see a chink in the alt coin market. They are trying to fuck alt coins right up. We lose 28.7k and it’s heading to 20k.

Well that aged fast, crypto and stocks all round markets are still getting smashed. So yes I think the luna thing is priced in barring some shady information like you said. Peak inflation last month was 8.3%, numbers just released. Hence the blood bath continuing  as the fed will continue to tighten for a few more months yet.

Glad to see all the shitcoins getting absolutely slaughtered and btc holding its own against the blood bath.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8679 on: May 11, 2022, 01:28:46 PM »
#Seen_gib ??

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8680 on: May 11, 2022, 01:30:53 PM »
I listen to a lot of fo financial podcast too. They all over complicate things to show off how smart they are. It’s not that complicated. Get into cash and fucking relax.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8681 on: May 11, 2022, 01:34:35 PM »
BTC $ 29.104

ouch

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8682 on: May 11, 2022, 01:34:50 PM »
Another one bites the dust:

This idea is right up there with Ralph Kramnden’s no cal pizza.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8683 on: May 11, 2022, 04:43:45 PM »
UST will probably get back to $1, but Luna is done. It seems Do Kwon got worked George Soros style.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8684 on: May 11, 2022, 07:15:13 PM »
Well that aged fast, crypto and stocks all round markets are still getting smashed. So yes I think the luna thing is priced in barring some shady information like you said. Peak inflation last month was 8.3%, numbers just released. Hence the blood bath continuing  as the fed will continue to tighten for a few more months yet.

Glad to see all the shitcoins getting absolutely slaughtered and btc holding its own against the blood bath.

BTC tapped 27.6k and holding around that 28.7k abyss point.

The bottom isn’t in and we now have a path to 21k now thanks to degenerates going 100x long. My feed full of every bastard longing. Huge Pump imminent apparently…. Shit is crazy right now.

As for the Fed tightening, inflation reversed. That’s a marker and Fed needs to tread carefully now.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8685 on: May 11, 2022, 10:46:44 PM »
BTC $ 27,348.25

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8686 on: May 11, 2022, 11:54:55 PM »
So yes I think the luna thing is priced in barring some shady information like you said.

People still aren’t learning and continue to long into Luna. $0.19 now.

This is peak degeneracy. Nothing has changed and yet still no shortage of Mongs longing with leverage into LUNA.

This is happening to all coins right now because people just don’t get it. 30k is not the bottom. Longing from ‘the bottom’ and it’s simply providing the fuel to send it the other way.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8687 on: May 12, 2022, 12:14:04 AM »
Tether starting to look wobbly now. Low $0.90s

There is a run on Coinbase. People moving their coins out because of a new amendment to their terms.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8688 on: May 12, 2022, 01:18:15 AM »

There is a run on Coinbase. People moving their coins out because of a new amendment to their terms.

I was up until 130am this morning watching it all play out and I had a whacking Chunk in Tether for the FX play. I saw happened to UST and USDT wobble ever so slightly. Made a call to sell at 0.998 and go back to Ozzie Pesos and not worry about anything. Now I see a 0.94 low so far today and I feel much better lol.

BTC dominance at 44.3 now so we are getting some traction on alts being demolished. Target is 47% then hopefully a break above it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8689 on: May 12, 2022, 01:58:18 AM »

What is the new amendment to their terms? I’m not aware of this.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #8690 on: May 12, 2022, 02:11:59 AM »
What is the new amendment to their terms? I’m not aware of this.

If they go bankrupt they can keep your crypto...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8691 on: May 12, 2022, 02:13:14 AM »
I was up until 130am this morning watching it all play out and I had a whacking Chunk in Tether for the FX play. I saw happened to UST and USDT wobble ever so slightly. Made a call to sell at 0.998 and go back to Ozzie Pesos and not worry about anything. Now I see a 0.94 low so far today and I feel much better lol.

BTC dominance at 44.3 now so we are getting some traction on alts being demolished. Target is 47% then hopefully a break above it.

Watching Luna cascade like that was nuts!

Tether "found" a $billion plus in swaps with a 3rd party and looks like it might be be okay.

All the comments I'm seeing is people saying they aren't messing with alts again. BTC and ETH is all they will trust now. I hope they mean that and alts truly capitulate because I have about 10 legit alt projects I'd love to buy dirt cheap and wait for sentiment to change.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8692 on: May 12, 2022, 02:30:12 AM »
If they go bankrupt they can keep your crypto...

Hahaha wouldn’t doubt it.

Wow just looked it up and you weren’t kidding.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8693 on: May 12, 2022, 02:31:39 AM »
You guys think we are still far from a bottom? Prices right now are looking so good I’m dying to buy but I was a few days ago as well and it dropped more.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8694 on: May 12, 2022, 03:54:42 AM »
Watching Luna cascade like that was nuts!

Tether "found" a $billion plus in swaps with a 3rd party and looks like it might be be okay.

All the comments I'm seeing is people saying they aren't messing with alts again.

Yeah dude was epic. 4yrs of sleep haha.

Stablecoins confirmed what everyone suspected. Are you fully backed as claimed? No lol.

This isn’t even as bad as it gets and that’s what worried me. Sure you sit in…. It’s 0.2% down then 3% then neck minute 10-15-20-40% right when you want to buy…..

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8695 on: May 12, 2022, 04:10:08 AM »
You guys think we are still far from a bottom? Prices right now are looking so good I’m dying to buy but I was a few days ago as well and it dropped more.

Think of it like this.

You just met a girl and she has scabies. You are asking us, hey guys do you think her scabies have peaked?  She is looking so good right now I’m dying to fuck her but she was looking good a few days ago but then her scabies got worse…..

My answer to you is yes. Her scabies has peaked and you should jump right in. But I want to see you do something utterly disgusting so I can get a chuckle. So my answer probably isn’t good for you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8696 on: May 12, 2022, 04:47:01 AM »
Think of it like this.

You just met a girl and she has scabies. You are asking us, hey guys do you think her scabies have peaked?  She is looking so good right now I’m dying to fuck her but she was looking good a few days ago but then her scabies got worse…..

My answer to you is yes. Her scabies has peaked and you should jump right in. But I want to see you do something utterly disgusting so I can get a chuckle. So my answer probably isn’t good for you.

Yeah I get that. Just trying to get a general consensus of where the bottom could be going. Everyone is saying different stuff. Guess I’ll wait a few more days and see what happens, the prices are so nice now it’s hard to resist.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8697 on: May 12, 2022, 04:57:08 AM »
Yeah I get that. Just trying to get a general consensus of where the bottom could be going. Everyone is saying different stuff. Guess I’ll wait a few more days and see what happens, the prices are so nice now it’s hard to resist.

Ok fine and no sense of humour.

Daily close above 28.7k issa ok.

Daily close below 28.7k issa not ok and you look for 25.4K and then 19k. After that it’s 10k.

Just wait IMO.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8698 on: May 12, 2022, 05:15:29 AM »
Ok fine and no sense of humour.

Daily close above 28.7k issa ok.

Daily close below 28.7k issa not ok and you look for 25.4K and then 19k. After that it’s 10k.

Just wait IMO.

Haha I have a sense of humor just busy morning. Thank you. Would love to see 10k.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8699 on: May 12, 2022, 05:20:06 AM »

No one can consistently call tops and bottoms. People just pull numbers out of their asses.

All you can do is follow the trend and it’s currently DOWN. Same with the stock market.